Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when a man tells "we are very fusional" together???

What does it mean when a man tells "we are very fusional" together???

we are not a couple, but we are both attracted to each other, we have a quite passionate "relationship" with fights, tears, pain, deep, intimate conversations, etc. Still nothing ever happened between us. Today, while talking about how we met, he said that we are very fusional together and that is rare. Still, he claims that wants to be just friends.... This is really confusing for me...

I don't really know what he means by 'fusional' (is that even a real word!?)

My guess would be that it's relating to fusion (the process of joining two or more things together to form a single entity.) Therefore, it's probably a comment about how the two of you work together well.

Putting that aside for a minute, what do you want out of the relationship with this guy? If he's only interested in being friends but you are wanting something more then perhaps you should think about taking a step back from him, to avoid torturing yourself.

It means he just wants to be friends but string you along with nonsense words. Sounds more like fission than fusion. Meaning you want to be more than friends but he does not.
    Originally Posted by nao
    he claims that wants to be just friends.... This is really confusing for me...

Originally Posted by nao
    we are not a couple, but we are both attracted to each other, we have a quite passionate "relationship" with fights, tears, pain, deep, intimate conversations, etc. Still nothing ever happened between us. Today, while talking about how we met, he said that we are very fusional together and that is rare. Still, he claims that wants to be just friends.... This is really confusing for me...
    My guess is he has an image or checklist of what he wants in a wife and you don't fit that checklist. Let that be and let your dreams go. He isn't ready even if you did end up together. He is a person, not a ride into your future. Drop the romance ideas and you will lose the vibe.

Platinum Member
    Believe his plain words not his pyschobabble. He doesn't want to be with you. He is choosing not to react to his feelings of bonding by actually bonding with you. So what he says is flattering but irrelevant and basically meaningless on any practical level if you are looking to be a couple with him.

Watch the feet -actions -not the lips -except when someone tells you "I don't want to be with you" -then understand that of course he would never want to risk losing you to someone else if he actually wanted to be with you. I'm sorry.

Platinum Member
    He is basically saying that he believes you and him are incompatible and that he doesn’t want anything more than friendship.

What he's attracted to is your crush on him--an ego boost for him. Yet he's just not that into you enough to want to date you. This "friendship" isn't meant to last because you want him as a bf and he wants you as only a fan.

Pouring a lot of your emotional energy and time into him will prevent you from achieving your own goals. If it's a bf you want, join meet up.com and look for activities for singles in your age group. Because when he gets a gf, you will be put on the back burner, or he will end the friendship all together, because his gf won't want a girl around who has a crush on him.

When you get a bf, he will likely play head games with you as he will be losing his cheerleader, since he cares more about what's best for him than how you feel.

Do yourself a favor and slide this friendship to your back burner, where it belongs. Nobody has your back but you, so you have to be the one to plop your butt into the driver's seat and take charge.

Means he probably needs a better thesaurus.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by j.man
    Means he probably needs a better thesaurus.
    Took the words out of my mouth, j.

Don't bother with men who can't clearly articulate what they want or what you mean to them, OP.

Honestly, believe him when he says he wants to be friends, don't get caught up in any connection you have, with hope that he'll change his mind. Believe him and remove yourself from any sort of relationship, until whatever romantic feelings you may have, dissolve completely. You may want to consider dating others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice