Please take a moment to review these rules.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
Welcome to eNotalone. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document. It will answer many of the questions you may have on our posting guidelines.
Please note this list does not include the full terms of service (also known as your user agreement). These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe.
- Swearing, vulgarities, and profanities are not permitted. This includes manipulating the words using special characters or spacing out the letters to try to defeat the forum censor software. Forum software will replace profanities with red asterisks like this ***. This will indicate that you have posted profanity in violation of the rules.
- Flaming or disrespect in topics and replies is unacceptable and may result in the suspension or revocation of your account. Flaming a Moderator will result in an automatic ban from the forum.
- Stalking, threats, or other harassing behaviors will result in permanent removal from the forum. eNotalone reserves the right to contact law enforcement authorities in the event we believe any criminal activity has taken place.
- Do not post pornographic or obscene images. This also includes links which refer to such material.
- Personal and Commercial ads are not allowed. Members who spam the forum will be permanently banned.
- Please post in letter style. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately. Netspeak and shortcutting (b4, str8, etc) are difficult to read and not permitted in posts.
- Reposting your topic is not allowed. Please contact a Moderator for assistance in gaining more replies.
- Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Moderators may move your topic if you post in a forum that does not seem appropriate.
- Please stay on topic when posting within a thread. This rule does not apply to the Off Topic forum.
- Meaningless posts which do not contribute to the thread they are posted in will be removed.
- Respect copyrights from others. When posting material written by others please only post the first paragraph and then provide a link to the source. Do not reproduce or post complete works of copywritten material.
- Members are permitted to have one account on eNotalone unless a second account is approved by the moderating team due to exceptional circumstances. Registration of multiple accounts belonging to the same person is prohibited. Members risk having all accounts closed permanently if they create multiple accounts without prior approval.
- Members may request to have their username changed one time by contacting a Moderator. Requests to change a username more than once will be declined without an urgent and compelling reason. The moderating team has sole discretion on whether a username change will be permitted.
- Threads on Religion and Politics that are posted simply for purposes of debate, proselytizing or similar purposes will not be permitted on this forum. Posts about these issues when they affect relationships will still be allowed but they must be relevant and not simply posted for argument or debate
- Deleting Threads & Posts Posts and threads on eNotalone may not be deleted by members. However moderators may edit or remove a post which contains personally identifying information such as a name, address, phone number, or workplace. If your post contains this type of information please send a private message to a moderator who will assist in determining whether your post meets our criteria for modification.
Members should note prior to posting that all posts on eNotalone are on the public internet and will be viewable by everyone. We strongly encourage members not to post personally identifiable information for that reason. "Someone found my post" is not a valid reason for removal of material.
Moderators have the right to edit or delete posts without prior notice that violate any of the rules above or otherwise do not conform to the user agreement.
If a member's post is removed, they will either receive a private message or an email to the account listed in their profile to explain the reason why. If you do not understand the specifics behind the post removal please contact a Moderator privately. The public forum is not the place to discuss these situations and such posts will be removed by the Moderators.
Members who repeatedly violate the rules will have their account suspended for a period of time. This is referred to as a ban. If a member is under suspension and registers a new account in an attempt to evade the suspension they will then be permanently banned from the forum and all accounts will be closed.
Please note that while you can add/edit/remove profile data profiles/accounts can not be physically removed.
Please note that the Moderators will not discuss member disciplinary situations with any other members due to privacy concerns.