Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally get answers Monday about the pelvic mass! (Surgery)

I am so sorry L. I can't even imagine how frusterated you must be.

Platinum Member
    I donít know if itís the surgery or the sheer disappointment but Iíve been very emotional. More emotional then usual. Plus she made weird large five incisions above my belly button all in a row.

Iím definitely not impressed!

I just hope that the Urologist Iím seeing Monday the 15th wonít let me down!

I hope so too. All this sounds so damn painful. Fingers crossed for you.

Platinum Member
    I am so sorry that you have to go through ANOTHER procedure, and have to wait for a definitive answer . This is not right!

So sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be. Very upsetting for you. I do hope you get answers soon! (hugs).

Platinum Member
    I downloaded my surgical notes from my patient portal and sent them to this new Urologist Iím seeing Monday. I just donít want another run around with doctors. I want this doctor to be straight up and not waste anymore of my time. If he can get to the tumor great, if he canít then I need to know who for sure can!

I needed to know from this Surgeon if she could have and she told me to be rest assured she knew where the mass is and can remove it. She was completely off! Iím not wanting a repeat of what happened.

I think Iím coming off irritated to these new doctors offices and Iím not meaning to be. I just am now more straight forward with my needs and want to cut to the chase.

Platinum Member
    You should show your irritation. We are talking about serious health issue, if you have to be rude be rude, if you have to threaten them with lawsuit do it.

Do you take your boyfriend/husband/family member with you? Sometimes it's better when you have someone with you, sometimes when you are alone they don't take you very seriously...

Keeping you in my thoughts, and hoping you get to the bottom of this soon, Lisa.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by dias
    You should show your irritation. We are talking about serious health issue, if you have to be rude be rude, if you have to threaten them with lawsuit do it.

Do you take your boyfriend/husband/family member with you? Sometimes it's better when you have someone with you, sometimes when you are alone they don't take you very seriously...
    Unfortunately because of Covid restrictions where I live I canít have any visitors with me when I see the Urologist or any doctor. I wish I could take my mom to advocate for me.

When I had my surgery I was alone. I couldnít have visitors waiting for me in the waiting room. I had to be dropped off.

Iím hoping this Urologist wonít brush me off. I donít think he will though because his office contacted me after my surgery because of the important nature of the mass.

Platinum Member
    Thank you all for your responses and for giving me support. My boyfriend lives two hours away and because of COVID we canít see each other yet. The last time I saw him was March.

Heís there over the phone giving me support.

Weíve been together a year and a half now. Heís seen me through all my health problems. We saw each other four times a week when we started dating back in November 2018. Then he got a better job two hours away so he only came down on Friday to stay till Sunday.

Since COVID hit and I still live at home. My parents are elderly and susceptible being immune compromised. They didnít want to chance catching the virus.

So until August Iím away from my boyfriend. I live somewhere where thereís tons of new cases every day.

So Iím alone on this health scare.

It sucks but I have to have this taken care of. My fear is cancer and going through the process of it alone because of the restrictions due to Covid!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice