Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Took a work trip/vacation with friends. Met a guy on the trip and went to dinner with him. One of said friends is now apparently never speaking to me again because it's some horrendous thing to not spend every spare moment with the group. Also she owes me $170 for the trip so getting my money back isn't looking good.

Who snowblows a half an inch of snow at midnight? Honestly.

It's a little funny. It's been going on for half an hour. I think dude might be high.

Guilty. There's just something about snowblowers and lawn tractors. We don't offer to do other's driveways and lawns because we're nice. There's just something alluring about machines......

I have a co-worker who is mind boggling stupified at listening. He said he sent a message. So I check, I start to troubleshoot. Figure it out quickly, he says "I'll send messages I received from other two servers", I said "no need", he says "No, I'll send them".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

• 2 weeks later...

everything. the moodswing started in the wee hours last night and i'm still on the low end of it today. and kind of angry...for whatever reason. just fed up. fed up with last year, fed up of the new one before it even started.

i was happy to work nightshift tonight as i don't feel like celebrating this time around. now i'm annoyed i'm working and not sleeping through it at home.

i can't do right by myself it seems and just want to be annoying. can't even blame it on the hormones.

seeing bestie first thing in the morning though. that always helps.

A work "friend" who posts constantly on Facebook about following and being "humble" before God, and ranting against homosexual marriage (which apparently is an "obimination" [her spelling] against God), always accompanied by a deep cleavage selfie. Apparently God opposes gays but loves it when women show most of their breasts in public. Alrighty then.

A work "friend" who posts constantly on Facebook about following and being "humble" before God, and ranting against homosexual marriage (which apparently is an "obimination" [her spelling] against God), always accompanied by a deep cleavage selfie. Apparently God opposes gays but loves it when women show most of their breasts in public. Alrighty then.

Reminds me of this:

"Just a coincidence it's also boobs."

People being deceitful and misleading others with all their multiple accounts. Makes me feel so bad for all the people going out of their way to help, advise, give up their time and effort etc. Makes me so mad! Ugh.

Well, we all know they do that because the first time they posted people didn't tell them what they wanted to hear.

What annoys me is when people ask for advice then argue with the advice given. If they've already made up their minds, why bother asking for advice???

He/she is really such a wonderful and caring person when he/she doesn't do ......insert insane psychotic behavior.....

Dump them.

Well....no but I love them. I just want advice on how to fix the crazy bits.

I see and when was the last time they were normal?

Ummm.......well.....when we first met like 5 years ago for 2 months.....

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He/she is really such a wonderful and caring person when he/she doesn't do ......insert insane psychotic behavior.....

Dump them.

Well....no but I love them. I just want advice on how to fix the crazy bits.

I see and when was the last time they were normal?

Ummm.......well.....when we first met like 5 years ago for 2 months.....

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain.

My rotator cuff. Baseball tryouts were going so good. I was attempting gun it throwing from outfield to the catcher and my rotator cuff came out of the socket. I had no Mobility. I will just accept that my baseball playing days are over.

I'm not having another MRI or surgery again. I will just do rehab and that's it.

My rotator cuff. Baseball tryouts were going so good. I was attempting gun it throwing from outfield to the catcher and my rotator cuff came out of the socket. I had no Mobility. I will just accept that my baseball playing days are over.

I'm not having another MRI or surgery again. I will just do rehab and that's it.

fffffffffffffff**k, i'm sorry, that sucks! i'm so scared of this happening, or ulnar nerve injury when you hit your elbow. the extent of the damage from sometimes one single move, terrifying.

do you expect to have reasonable mobility post-rehab?