Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

for the umpteenth time. there is no need to censor the poet's name. i mean emily penisinson. i get the censoring tool is automatic but it is getting annoying.

That made me chuckle!

Just commenting. Not annoyed by a thing today.

Yesterday was a different story, was annoyed by my wrists and hands not working, meaning I had to cancel an early morning appointment I'd waited 6 months for. Today I'm fine. No handstands, but functioning fine.

for the umpteenth time. there is no need to censor the poet's name. i mean emily penisinson. i get the censoring tool is automatic but it is getting annoying.

Seriously? That is funny. I wonder if she has any male homosexual offsping. Kinda like how i had a doctor for years whose name sounded like "shots".... wonder if our names acclimate us to a path.

Runny nose on a holiday week.
Seriously? That is funny. I wonder if she has any male homosexual offsping. Kinda like how i had a doctor for years whose name sounded like "shots".... wonder if our names acclimate us to a path.
really, it'll just spell "inson" haha. on a more serious note, i doubt there's offspring, she was exceptionally secluded and introverted. but she did have male and female friendships that still raise questions. i heard a last name the other day that sounded a lot like Flipflop. Hope that lady never walks on rocky or snowy terrain.

The woman at work who is about 5 months pregnant who still smokes cigarettes. And her mother, who also works there, smoking cigarettes right along with her pregnant daughter. And their work friend group, who also all sit there and smoke cigarettes with her. Aren't ANY of these people aware of the effects of cigarette smoking on the unborn child???? Or do they just not care about the poor innocent baby?

Guess she'd rather smoke cigarettes than have a healthy baby. Unreal.

The woman at work who is about 5 months pregnant who still smokes cigarettes. And her mother, who also works there, smoking cigarettes right along with her pregnant daughter. And their work friend group, who also all sit there and smoke cigarettes with her. Aren't ANY of these people aware of the effects of cigarette smoking on the unborn child???? Or do they just not care about the poor innocent baby?

Guess she'd rather smoke cigarettes than have a healthy baby. Unreal.

Nope ,apparently I guess they don't give a rat's ass . Because of my dad's cigarette smoking I was a low birth weight baby and I also suffer from asthma .

How understaffed group homes for the disabled are. The poor treatment. The lack of supervision. The preventable accidents and fatalities. The hiding that goes on about these incidents. It's not annoying, it's revolting.

Made 3 phone calls today after an incident with a driver/direct care worker failing to supervise/assist her clients, which almost resulted in my son being smashed into a door. The worker and I got into it, big time. What if it happened? What if it wasn't my family? What if it was someone more temperamental and was violent towards this man? What if this client instead bolted into the busy street, because he wasn't being watched? So many what ifs.

These homes are under serious fire in my state right now. So not surprisingly, I got a phone call back within 20 minutes - On a Saturday from an off site case manager. I name dropped. First time ever. But I did because I knew it would make them piss themselves. And they should be pissing themselves. These homes and management need reforms, like yesterday.