LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Need advice on how to reach out to my Ex-Wife on Christmas

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Or...he could spend the holidays with his WIFE! The one he refuses to acknowledge exists while he continues to pursue his ex.
    I feel badly for the current wife... and predict that if she has any self-esteem at all, it will only be a matter of time before she moves on too.

Bronze Member
    I just find it very odd that she still stalks my Instagram! That to me is even more creepy than sending a brief note on Christmas! ⛄️

Why bother allowing access?
    Originally Posted by askdan
    I just find it very odd that she still stalks my Instagram! That to me is even more creepy than sending a brief note on Christmas! ⛄️

Not even a little bit odd... nearly everyone I know does this periodically... and hardly stalking if you have left it open to the public.

What's odd is your obsession with your ex and the way you seek her approval.

If you looked up insanity in the dictionary, you would see a picture of yourself writing her a letter on Christmas.

Why do you have such a desperate need for her approval?

Dan...Does your wife know what's going on here?

Also, I have to wonder if you're seeking advice, or posting for your own amusement?

Platinum Member
    You find this odd, but you don't find a married man continually trying to find ways to reconnect with his ex wife odd. Or a man who pretends his current wife doesn't exist odd.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You find this odd, but you don't find a married man continually trying to find ways to reconnect with his ex wife odd. Or a man who pretends his current wife doesn't exist odd.
    Iím staring to think there isnít one.

He wrote a year ago he met his ex wife for coffee and found closure.

Thanks endy, after +75 days of No Contact followed by a coffee meeting, I am in a much better place and finally got the closure I was looking for.

Thank you kindly for all of your support.
    I canít quote the other post causes it got closed.

In this post he states he hasnít spoke to her in 2 years.

In another post he mentions he makes twice her salary as a Dr., lives in Hollywood, and hob-knobs with celebrities.

In another post he states he has PTSD because she pulled a knife on him.

And it seems in nearly every post since 2004 heís been trying to reconcile with one ex after another.

Thereís a whole lot going on here.

Life is not a Hallmark or Disney movie. It's time to be realistic instead of sentimental. Stop reaching out to her. Don't bother yourself nor her.

Whenever there is divorce and no kids involved, it's final which means you go your separate ways with permanent zero contact. Be mature, grow up and accept this harsh reality check. That's life.

Stop living in the past. Move forward without thinking of your ex-wife's life. Be more concerned about YOUR life.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice