Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

I wouldn't sign anything without an attorney reviewing it since he can leave the country, right? As far as being able to talk about it - sure, if it helps you and it is in your best interests in the future, why not. Otherwise no he doesn't deserve your time in discussing anything -he had many opportunities to do so and he blew it.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I wouldn't sign anything without a lawyer. I don't mean to sound pessimistic but doesn't L have some background in law or government affairs? Legalese is probably something he is familiar with. I would be wary that the wool isn't being pulled over your eyes.

Sent from Tapatalk

It may be hurting you to have people tell you that he can still fix it when he's adamant that it won't work. I'm sure your loved ones are well meaning and they want you for to have him back but it takes two to have a marriage, as you know...

If one of your friends or family keeps telling you that it will work out or giving you false hope, it's okay to speak up and to tell them that you can't hear stuff alike that right now. That it's really painful and you know that they are trying to help but you don't want to think about that right now and you need to take what he's saying at face value.

Sent via Tapatalk

I ended up breaking down and crying last night. It wasn't one of those full body, wracking kind of sobs like I had my first few days here but it helped. I just couldn't wake up this morning for anything, more than likely because every bloody dream I have is about him. I managed to finally wake up with the aide of coffee - mmmm, coffee - unload and reload the dishwasher, sweep my room, and change the kitty's litter. Most productive day yet.

Tomorrow will mark a week since the entire universe turned upside down. Small victories I suppose.

Archived