Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Am I too sensitive?

Hi LaHermes, thank you so much. I will definitely post my progress. Yes I definitely wouldn't stoop to his level it's just not in my nature. I was very foolish thinking that he would change and show some respect to me after we exchanged vows. I won't ever make that same mistake again.

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    I don't think it's you, nor do you need counseling.

Your husband needs to read a book on how to stop being an A$$HOLE! Let me guess, if you told him this he would want to fight me - right?
    Originally Posted by LaHermes
    Totally agree with DancingF and Wiseman. OP please follow their advice. He knows exactly what he is doing.
    Originally Posted by goddess
    "I agree with throwing it back at him. When he says your boots look like lesbian shoes, just say "Yeah, after being married to you, I'm thinking about playing for the other side." Sarah, this is perfect! Wish I had the guts to have said something like this to my idiotic ex.
    I would love to be able to throw it back at him but I'm just not capable of doing that. I made vows to this man, he was/is still my husband but I honestly can't speak to him the way he speaks to me. It just feels so wrong. The best thing I can do is just leave respectfully and move on and let him move on too. He broke his vows to love, honour and respect me. I tried my best to love him for better or for worse but I simply can't anymore because my well being is just shot and he cannot comprehend or understanding what he's doing or he's doing it on purpose like some of the posters have said.

Platinum Member
    What you see, is what you get. Don't ever expect people to change. You should never have married him or dated him.

No kidding Hollyj. I always give people the benefit of doubt or try to help and "fix" them. I'm the one who needs fixing for even dating him let alone marrying him.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Klara
    No kidding Hollyj. I always give people the benefit of doubt or try to help and "fix" them. I'm the one who needs fixing for even dating him let alone marrying him.
    Please look into co dependency. You need the address your attraction to these projects (men).

Silver Member
    Klara, wish you all the best!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice