Sex With Gf: Will She Get Pregnant?

LilChoppy

So me and my girlfriend have been having sex for a while and have been using a condom. We just recently started talking about how she has irregular periods and how one time she didn't have her period for almost a whole year. She's telling me that she thinks that if we have sex without a condom that it would be ok and that I could cum inside her without worrying about her getting pregnant. She has not had her period for 4 months now. She seems very sure that it would be ok if I came inside of her and that she would not get pregnant, but I have read and gotten advice from a few people about women with irregular periods and some women still got pregnant even when they haven't had there period for a long time. My girlfriend also is very energetic and plays sports and excersises a lot and says that excersising is one of the main reasons why she doesn't get her period and why she wouldn't get pregnant. Her "cherry" popped also from playing in sports. I want to do it for her but then again I don't want to take the chance of getting her pregnant right now. Please I need help and advice to know if it will be ok to do it and not get her pregnant.

I think you'd be playing Russian roulette. I don't think its smart at all, she can still get pregnant even with an irregular period. I think it would actually be harder to be sure with an irregular period because she's not able to track her most fertile times so there is really no way of knowing when she would be at especially height right for pregnancy. Don't take that chance. Use a condom or she should seek going on birth control, that may also help regulate her periods.

NO!!!

You can get pregnant with an irregular period. If its irregular, how can you guarantee that after not having a period, she doesn't immediately drop an egg? If she is irregular, she can't predict when she ovulates. And who knows, she could release more than one ova at a time. The only way you should have unprotected sex (if you have both been tested) like that is if you are married and are open to kids, or she has had a hysterectomy and therefore there is no way in the world she can become pregnant. Be smart. Use a condom, or even two forms of birth control.

She is not ovulating at all and technically has no eggs ready to be fertilized... If I were to cum inside her my cum would only be active for 2 days and she is not ovulating so I don't think she'll get pregnant but I'm still not sure.

How do you know? How does she know?

It's very irresponsible to play around with this, it sounds like she wants a baby and if you're not ready for all that comes with being a daddy then you be safe now!

If you do this you'll keep wondering each time if she's pregnant, you'll be scared each time and i think in no time you'll be back here telling us she's pregnant.

But it's your life too you know, don't rely on this and don't play around with this, i don't buy for one second that she has no eggs unless a doctor tells you that.

Think this through please! Are you ready to be a dad?

Sounds like she is trying to baby trap you. Also, condoms are to prevent diseases not babies, you should be using a proper contraceptive, at least one, if not two types.

I wouldn't trust this girl to take an oral contraceptive the way she's talking. Personality I would walk away and date somebody with a more sensible approach to potential pregnancy and parenthood.

Women can reach menopause and still get pregnant. Not using contraception is just absolutely stupid. Unless she has her ovaries removed, consider her your potential future baby mama.

She is not ovulating at all and technically has no eggs ready to be fertilized... If I were to cum inside her my cum would only be active for 2 days and she is not ovulating so I don't think she'll get pregnant but I'm still not sure.

Actually it's possible for sperm to live up to 5-6 days inside a woman's body....Please do research about everything first before jumping into dangerous things like this.

If she has irregular periods, then she'll have no idea when she is ovulating. And her reasons for not having regular periods -

My girlfriend also is very energetic and plays sports and excersises a lot and says that excersising is one of the main reasons why she doesn't get her period and why she wouldn't get pregnant.

Ummm no!

She clearly doesn't understand her body. She needs to go see a doctor so they can explain things to her.

As for you - Play with fire and you will get burned

If she has irregular periods, then she'll have no idea when she is ovulating. And her reasons for not having regular periods -

Ummm no!

She clearly doesn't understand her body. She needs to go see a doctor so they can explain things to her.

As for you - Play with fire and you will get burned

Exercise CAN give her amenorrhea. I used to run 2 to 3 hours a day and would frequently skip a month or more.

Rhythm method under these circumstances leads to pregnancy.

I'd be extremely skeptical of any woman insisting I cum inside them without a condom and claiming they won't get pregnant. Check your condoms for holes before you put them on or at the very least make sure you're the only one involved in the chain of custody of them.

She is not ovulating....

Seriously. Rhythm leads to pregnancy. If you're comfortable getting abortions that could have been avoided, go for it. But that's up to her, so you could end up with a child you never intended to have.

Do. Not. Have. Sex. Without. A. Condom.

Don't get tricked into being an unwitting father! Use condoms or insist she use birth control or don't have sex with her. Get some proper sex and reproductive education, what she is telling you is nonsense.

So me and my girlfriend have been having sex for a while and have been using a condom. She's telling me that she thinks that if we have sex without a condom that it would be ok and that I could cum inside her without worrying about her getting pregnant.She is not ovulating at all and technically has no eggs ready to be fertilized... If I were to cum inside her my cum would only be active for 2 days and she is not ovulating so I don't think she'll get pregnant but I'm still not sure.

A friend of mine is a fitness instructor...works out (hard) 2-3 hours a day, is under 100 pounds, has been dealing with/battling anorexia for over a decade...she rarely got her period...so didn't worry about birth control. She now has a four month old.

It took a decade, but it did happen.

A friend of mine is a fitness instructor...works out (hard) 2-3 hours a day, is under 100 pounds, has been dealing with/battling anorexia for over a decade...she rarely got her period...so didn't worry about birth control. She now has a four month old.

It took a decade, but it did happen.

Exactly.

Now, this suggests it's a long shot, but let me tell you, it isn't. The body is funny. It responds to things, like sex might encourage ovulation. There are some ways to tell, such as viscosity of discharge, body temperature, a calendar, and disciplined tracking of these variables.

That's not going to happen in your case.

I once had 7 7th graders from a small town sleep over for a state government convention. I asked them, so what do you do when you graduate high school? They said, well, mostly, you trick a guy into getting you pregnant, because there's nothing else to do.

This is a real thing.

OP, to answer your question: yes, she definitely will get pregnant if you listen to her and use no protection.

Your situation is eerily similar to my dad's situation: he trusted his at the time gf and used no protection under the same premise of using the rhythm method, which is what your own gf proposed as well. He was very naive in believing her. This result became my older stepsister.

If this also helps, I have a medical career with a B.S. and know how the reproductive system works. I reiterate, if you listen to her and continue this type of behavior, she will become pregnant. That is a fact. It's not like she had a hysterectomy, but she sure is wording it to you like she did. She knows nothing.

Archived