Should I apologize for blocking her

I had been dating this woman for a little over a month that was super impatient. She would freak out completely whenever I cancelled our dates. She'd become really upset and impatient. Over the weekend she did a meal prep for me and cooked a lot of food. She seemed a little upset that I wasn't available to get it. I told her that she could come over after 10pm and bring it and she refused. She said she didn't want to come over that late to avoid getting caught up in a bootycall. She said she'd bring the food in the morning. I agreed.

I spoke with another woman I hookup with sometimes and she agreed to come over around 1am to hookup. She ended up staying the night. So when the other woman called me in the morning to see when she could bring the food I didn't answer her calls or respond to her text. A few hours after her first call and text she called me from a different number and I answered when I realized it was her I hung up. Now she was super pissed. She kept calling and texting and wouldn't stop. I didn't want to talk to her but she kept calling. Was I at fault here? I blocked her number because I got tired of her calls and anxious messages.

Should I apologize or should I leave her blocked?

2 hours ago, melancholy123 said:

You are the jerk here.  She makes you food you dont want then you want her to bring food later, she knows you want to get laid so she says no.  Then you get another woman to come over to f*ck and then you ignore the first woman.  No wonder she's PO'd with you!

Leave her alone, you've done enough damage. 

Totally agree.

• Like 1

Explain that you're thankful and grateful for her trouble preparing food for you, however, you'll gratefully decline.  Tell her you're both incompatible, wish her well and that she will remain blocked.  Go your separate ways with good manners, grace and diplomacy. 

• Like 3

Well... while I agree with everyone else that you were being inconsiderate about her feelings, that she clearly wants a relationship when you just want a booty-call, and that you should just end the whole thing, still it would be nice if you could let her know rather than just ghosting her.

Seems like she knows that you were just interested in sex on the night she cooked for you and she is starting to lose patience with you so perhaps she's clocked on by now that sex is all you ever wanted, yet she still cooked for you after all that, so she is probably clinging onto the hope that you are interested in more, but still you owe her an explanation.

Text her back, apologise for all the cancelled dates, and for ignoring her. Explain that you appreciate the effort she put in but it wasn't the sort of relationship you were looking for. I presume you can tell that she wants a relationship (if you think someone cooks for a booty call you're an actual idiot) so you should apologise for leading her on, maybe there's a argument that you both kept on at cross-purposes in the hope the other would realise that what you wanted was for the best, but she's the one who got hurt where it appears all you got was irritated so apologise as though you did lead her on and suggest you both end things.

Then you can both go back to seeking compatable partners.

• Like 2