Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Sober from heroin and opiates

melissap1991

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations. I have known close friends who have struggled with the same drugs and I cant express how happy I am for you and the effort you are putting in to right your life! The people around you no doubt are very happy to have you back. Forget the past, look to the future.

Heyy guys, just felt like updating you on how I'm doingg. Today's offically my one month mark (31 days) of being sober from heroin and opiates I was shooting up for more then a year. It's hard as hell, but I knew it wasn't gunna be easy. I'm a survivor of this pathetic addiction & it feels great(:

Yeahh, I think so. My boyfriend is going through it with me too, I see a councelor twice a week, my friends are really understanding and my doctor has me on this medication called suboxen for my withdrawals and I'm trying this new medicine for my depression. It's really helping. Thank you(:

I know I just posted one of these yesterday, but I felt like updating again.

It really does feel great not having to wake up in the morning and shoot up, then go spend a crap load of money get more for my next high. It's crazy, but it feels really good and I greatly appreciate the support of all you guys on this cite. It really helps.

Stay awesome, guys & I'll keep you posted!

-Melissa P

Wow, good for you. Keep going and well done. It is so nice to hear of someone breaking free of those addictions. You can do it. My dad gave up alcohol and was 30 years sober when he passed away, he always told us it was the best thing he'd ever done. Come back here and read our comments whenever you need a boost to keep going, because what you are doing isn't easy, but it is a major accomplisment. Stay strong, stay sober and have a great life.

Heyy guys, my name's Melissa. I'm 21 years old and I'm a recovering heroin addict. I said I'd update you on my status, so here it is. Today is officially my 34th day sober from shooting up heroin and opiate pain killer-dilaudeds. It's been rough with the cravings and withdrawals, but with the support of my boyfriend and amazing friends I'm getting through this and staying clean. I have a part time job & I'm in college full time. I'm saving up my money and looking to buy a new car soon. It's not easy, but things are slowly looking up (:

Thanks for your support

- Melissa P

Archived