Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hello baby,

I feel really bad that the time is just not right for us, but I'm glad that you gave me the best two years of my life. They say mutual break ups don't hurt as bad as one-sided ones, but nonetheless I still feel a sense of loss after last night. You promised me that you'll be back when the time is right -about four to five years from now. However, I never was the one who believed in promises. Please don't feel compelled to keep your promise five years from now. We probably have changed in ways we can't imagine, and I understand that. It happens a lot.

I feel no anger or disgust that one would usually feel after a split. I have nothing to say but good things about you. You are a good man, and I was very happy. The break up was shockingly serene, and I accepted it fully. I understand.

I love you.

I got my wisdom teeth out two days ago. I've never been so scared in my entire life. When I was laying in the chair, I was scared that I was going to die. And I was scared that I would never get to experience happiness. The procedure went fine though, and it seems like everything is healing up good. My mom left today.

Sometimes I still wonder what you're doing, and who you're with. I imagine that you've met a new girl by now. It's been 9 months. I can't imagine that you're still single after all this time.

I have a date tonight with a guy that I think is nice. I haven't completely made up my mind about him yet. He's kinda dorky, and he has female friends. I don't think he has great boundaries with them. But I'm going to see where it goes.

I've gotten more independent, and I'm fine being alone now. I actually kind of prefer to go to dinner tonight with my friends instead of on the date.

Sometimes I still think that you broke me. I loved you so much, and I just don't see how I can ever come back from that. I don't see how I could ever love someone again the way I did you. I don't want to get back together with you. But I miss what we had together.

Hey, I'm sittin here on the bait at Shenzi TLP just drifting, it's nice out here slick calm,,4kts of wind. Deckhands are busy, just thinking of you like always, got kinda teary eyed this morning listening to Donny and James talk about their wives and Kids, made me think about us and what should've been. Deer season opens in 13 days up in Ky, ginseng season opens in 7 days. Bow is tuned up proper, stands still need hanging, Z got all the plots in this weekend. It's nice having a member that lives much closer to the lease and can be up there to take care of things. Sure wish he would've been a member before. As much as I'm looking forward to season opening and hopefully center punching a nanny or two to get the freezer back full. I find that no matter what I'm still thinking of you, wishing I could come home to y'all after every hitch, I know I didn't tell you enough when we were still living together, and idk if I ever will be able to again but I love you and Ry, and I miss y'all more than you can possibly imagine.

I just want to get you out of my head. You're one of the most special people that's ever crossed my path and I think that's why I'm having trouble getting past you. You left my life as quickly as you entered it. It's been so hard at times not to contact you, but I'm proud of myself for not doing so. I see you're talking to someone more local. I'm happy for you, but I remember when that "new" guy was me and I had so many butterflies in my stomach. Maybe one day I'll get to experience that again with someone new, but you'll always be my first for so many things. That makes you even more special. I am not in love with you any more, but damn, do I still have feelings for you. I still miss you all the time. All the time.

why are you bringing me up, to mutual friends? dont you hate me? give it up already. i moved on!! i forgive you but i will never forget the pain you caused me. i dont want you, anymore. i dont miss you. i dont love you. and i dont care to ever be in your presence again. when i saw you in ur suv a few weeks ago, i looked you in the eye yet i saw nothing. i dont know you and i never did. you are a jerk. i never thought, given the opportunity, that you would hurt me. i hope some day you feel terrible. i hope some day you regret hurting me and that some day you wish you would have never given up. i would not have given up on you. i might have been scared to trust in you (rightfully so, ay?) but i was still very sweet to you and showed you my love. be happy with your choice because i am..you woke me up and made me realise i didnt want that life i lived anymore so thanks but you chose not to be in my new life so just stop trying to keep yourself in my mind...you cant take back what happened. we are history.

why did everything have to end up tarnished? we had something special...or so i thought at one point. maybe, it was one-sided. idk.

"So Far Away"

Never feared for anything

Never shamed but never free

A life to heal the broken heart with all that it could

Lived a life so endlessly

Saw beyond what others see

I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could

Will you stay?

Will you stay away forever?

How do I live without the ones I love?

Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned

Place and time always on my mind

I have so much to say but you're so far away

Plans of what our futures hold

Foolish lies of growing old

It seems we're so invincible

The truth is so cold

A final song, a last request

A perfect chapter laid to rest

Now and then I try to find a place in my mind

Where you can stay

You can stay awake forever

I have so much to say but you're so far away

Sleep tight, I'm not afraid

The ones that we love are here with me

Lay away a place for me

Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way

To live eternally

And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay

When I have so much to say and you're so far away

I love you

You were ready

The pain is strong and urges rise

But I'll see you

When He lets me

Your pain is gone, your hands untied

So far away

And I need you to know

So far away

And I need you to, need you to know.

i see the truth in this song now. the last song you linked me. please understand and respect that i am choosing to move on from you. If you wanted me, theres only one way that you could ever show me that and i dont think you have it in you to make that decision. You wont change, you dont change. those are your words. dont play games. dont bother keeping yourself active in my mind. you werent ready, you never will be. you had ur fun...you proved you could still have a hook in me. congrats. not many are fortunate enough to make that happen. you took back your love, you never loved me. remember? so why? i made sure to put up a huge wall between us. dont hate me...just be done. the chapters closed right? theres a million questions for ya.

You're selfish and a self-centered liar. Why was I so blind to this? Everything was always about you from day #1. You never really cared about me and I am done being your doormat. I hope you always look at me as the one who got away, because I am going to find someone who appreciates me for everything that I am.

and then, folks. theres a plot twist. and so it appears our story really does come to an end. i hope u find ur happiness J. i hope some day you will smile when you think of me. i hope that for me as well. i cant say i wouldnt always hope for reconciliation but ha no no thats not what my future has in store for me. ya. yep. idk. fml. fmd. fmc.

I still feel cheated. Why did you lure me back in only to be mean and controlling?

How is it you could hide this part of yourself for so long?

It now makes sense why your wife and gf left. I feel so foolish. .there were signs but I ignored them

I'd rather be alone than in a toxic relationship.

I miss the good B****, not the condescending B****.

This is your issue, not mine

I'm sorry for hurting you and not realizing how much of a great catch you are. I wish I could take it all back. I wish I never did it at all but I did and I can't take it back. It's the biggest regret of my life and the guilt, the shame, the pain, all of it hurts me terribly. I miss you and I wish I loved you the way you loved me. I feel like such a horrible person. I have to move on and I don't know how. I have to learn from this and use it to make myself better. In all honesty you don't deserve me and you deserve to be happy and find love. I hope you find that. I need to let go and let you be but it's extremely hard. I'm sorry and I will always love you.