Post here instead of contacting your ex!

The angry look on your face was priceless. Yes, that's what it feels to be treated like a random person by someone you were so close to.

No, i'm not going out with this woman, but i like the fact that you wonder "what if" and do not know.

I can't wait to see you flaunting new relationships in front of me thinking it will reach me, and then ignore you even more with that particular smirk on my face that you despised so much.

I'm the very first person surprised about it, but i don't care much about your sexual life anymore, and it's probably because of all the lies you told me.

It's funny, because seeing you cured me more than NC ever started to do !

Have fun.

You said you were an "idiot" for taking me for granted. That you made a mistake. He was 27. you are 44. I hope it was worth it. I still don't know what happened, but it was more than a simple text or two.

hope it bothers you.

It certainly bothers me.

You are vain, obsessed with your looks and getting older. You have never been married. You want someone to take care of you, to pay the bills. I can't be that person, at least not right now.

You lied to me, and cheated. You could have let me go, but you chose to keep me around and in the dark.

I am caught up in your looks - your charm, your body. caught up in having someone in my life, someone to talk to, someone who likes me.

I may or may not ever meet someone like you again. I guess this is a good thing.

i'm so tired

Please get out my head. I have accepted the breakup, and have been in full NC for 28 days. I have no desire to ever get back together with you and I don't want to be friends in the future. I am slowly filling the void you have left within me, and I'm seriously trying to move on forward.

So why do you still dominate my thoughts? GET OUT! Get the F OUT!

Why do you say you don't love me when you are calling me "sweetie" and "darling" when you are breaking up with me? How can you differentiate between "deeply caring for" me and love?

You say we are so compatible, perfect for each other on paper yet you think we should know whether I'm the One after 11 months together, 3.5 of which I've been away?

Why do you compare our relationship to an off hand comment your sister made about dating her husband more than 6 years ago?

Don't you see how ridiculous you are??

Welp, I was doing really well. We've been apart basically as long as we were together. I sent you the birthday present I had been planning since before we split. I honestly didn't expect a response, but your roommate was quick to say something and happened to mention you were a little freaked out. I understand. You text me saying thank you and that it was too much (I'll take that comment for what it's worth), but you appear to have blocked me on your phone as my response went unread. Those damn iPhone read receipts are such a nuisance sometimes. I honestly have no more "tricks" up my sleeve now. Maybe NOW I'll have the motivation to 100% let you go. I still don't understand why you're being the way you are with me given we were basically on good terms when the split was 100% confirmed. Despite how many times you've wished me well, I'll take it that you truly feel disdain towards me or you're still not over everything.

I hope you enjoy your gift. That, or I hope the person you pass it on to gets the enjoyment out of it they deserve.

You were an amazing experience for me. I only wish I had learned all these lessons from someone who I hadn't given my heart to. Part of me will love you forever. Good luck finding that special guy.

Be well, my friend.

No one understands why I still love you or even what I see in you. Your own mom told me once she doesn't know why I put up with the way you treated me. Your sister agreed you didnt always treat me right. But why do I still feel hopeless without you.I'm embarrassed to admit I wish I never would have left. I cried myself to sleep often when we were together...but that felt a lot better than the way I feel now.

1year and 4 months since I saw her for the last time.

I admit that I have made no effort to try to make a contact with her but at this moment I'm really only interested in a friendship. Since she did not play well the last part of the "game" (even not an "official" breakup) I'll keep my mouth shut

I don't need you. I'm facing a lot of stress due to my dysfunctional family problems; I'm in a lot of pain. But I can deal with it by myself and I also have my friends who I can talk to.

I don't need you. But it would have been nice if you were there for me, and offered a shoulder to cry on.

ive posted on this thread quite often over the past few months. i didnt really have anyone to talk to about how i felt and im glad i could post my feelings here and still maintain some privacy. reading others posts and knowing that what i was going through was not so uncommon made me feel like i was going to be okay. being that sad and miserable could really make someone think they are losing it. but reading and relating to others' stories has been very helpful although it does make me wonder why this kind of pain exists.

looking back, i see my pain and sorrow over losing someone who meant more to me than even i realized. having the words typed out to reference when i was relapsing has definitely helped to push me through the grief cycles. i loved him, this much i do know. i wish i could look back at our time together and remember the reasons why i loved him, but i cannot see such reasons. he told me to trust in him and so i did. he told me he wouldn't hurt me again and i trusted he meant that, because, in my heart i wanted to believe he could love me as much as i loved him. as our relationship grew i noticed irregularities in his behavior that left me thinking his words weren't true and he was eventually going to hurt me, so i tried to push him away before i got in too deep, but i never stood firm, because the second he told me that it was okay to love him, i had already fell too deeply and the truth was i could never walk away from him. i mention this, because throughout the duration of our relationship it was, in my opinion, my only flaw and wouldn't have happened if i felt he was being true.

when i look back, i feel the pain of my heart breaking every day that he carried on our relationship after he already checked-out and that lasted about two months. i don't believe he wanted to cause me all of that pain, i believe he was trying to let me go slowly as to not hurt me so badly but unfortunately this made things much worse because i basically had him suffering through MY pain along with me...leading us to hate each other in the end.

i can, as I'm writing this, recall some moments that seemed real on his part as he showed me the softer side of him but they are immediately replaced with the sadness i felt and that is probably why i do not remember the good. does that mean i'm not healed completely? idk...but I'm at a good place now and idk if i need to recall the good as it just doesn't seem to matter nor does it change things.

he didnt love me, he was right when he told me this in the end...and he probably never did. that hurts you know. facing that truth alone, feels like a part of my heart is being ripped out. instead he let me believe he did, let me believe we had a future together, that he'd fight for us and that we would have forever. I'm sorry that he didn't believe in us. I'm sorry that he wasn't willing to change and i think now, that his idea of love, were just words to get sex from me until he felt fulfilled. maybe that isn't true, maybe he didn't have ill intentions...but maybe goes as far as we permit it to. i accept his decision to use me and leave me and i hope he is able to find happiness in his life. i hope he wakes up smiling everyday and finds a way to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. through all of my sorrow, i just want him to be happy and i know that i didn't achieve that so i'm happy he walked away. i am still saddened that i wont share in his happiness but it is accepted. when i wished pain and hurt upon him, i was in a dark place and i couldnt help but feel hate towards him for putting me there. i said things that weren't true in an attempt to hurt him as he had me. i dont need to hate him anymore. we are a thing of the past now. i've removed every last trace of his existence from my life and blocked him through all of our contact methods. it was tough, it took me months to accomplish because i wasn't ready to say goodbye to him forever...i wanted to hold onto that shred of hope...all the while knowing it was truly over for good. but, i'm passed this now. i wish him well and i could only pray someone is looking out for him and caring for him like i will never be able to.

as for me, i've made huge changes in my life and i wouldn't have if it wasn't for him. i moved back home to be near my family who i missed for many years and I'm living my life for me again. i was living in someone else's shadow, smiling the fake smile i had perfected over the last ten years not wanting the life i had. i accepted my life because i felt stuck and obligated. my sadness over our ending made me see that i couldn't go on like that anymore and things may be difficult in the years ahead but i welcome the challenge. this is my only life and I'm going to find happiness and i will not live unhappily anymore. i don't feel i need a man in my life and i actually think i may be better off without one, at least for now. i've never been heart-broken before. so i guess that is the one thing i will always remember about him. i hope he hasn't felt the way i have the last few months and i hope he never has to.

I think I finally just ended it, I've been having such issues being decisive and heard. Getting what I needed instead of asking for it, but I just did. And I feel weird, I don't know if u will respond, I don't know that I'll ever hear from you again. But I know I can't lose my job bc of us, and the stress went too far. The second I opened up and embraced a possibility of a future, I see huge incompatibilities between us . You make me feel insulted when I ask for help , and you are mean. You still hide things from me and you justify it, I'm not allowed to be truthful w my concerns bc I'm just perceived as negative and you always find ways to bring things into the conversation to diminish my self worth. Why would you bring up my self loathing about me in school when I'm forgetting and erasing that path? Why can't I ever get what I need and space to heal or recover from too much hostility without u feeling abandoned? We don't treat each other with love and I don't feel understood. There is so much missing and for so long I felt like I needed to stay simply because I wanted to end up with you, but when does sacrificing ever being happy go hand in hand with love? If we can only be happy when we are physically together there is a problem. I remember being distracted by our relationship in school and the inability to focus, I won't do that with work: I don't even feel respected enough or heard about any of my needs. It's just sad because I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to be alone or without you. I just know I have to. I hope this was the right thing to do and it makes both of us free to be ourselves and to find happiness

Ugh, I thought I had moved on from you by not contacting you - especially while you were traveling. I just reread the emails I sent you after your affairs and I gave you way too much credit!! WHY? And you now reach out to me asking to connect. While I know how happy I am when I am in your presence - when we are in each other presences - I know that I'm not your only one. Why do I do that? I struggle with having my self-respect and also meeting my needs physically at the same time you getting what you want. It's easier for you to walk away as I still have such strong emotions towards you. Why have I been able to separate your lying and cheating and yet still craving your company!? i have no respect for women like that, and I am that woman.

Why do I keep believing that people can change? You are so f'in selfish that I don't think you know how to change. You had probably the best thing you will ever have and because you are so insecure and don't feel "enough" you just throw it all away out of fear.

I know I shouldn't respond to you. And I"m doing my best to refrain, but I know deep down between my ego and my id, I likely will because I want to feel wanted. You are a bad drug. I know it's such a high high when I'm with you and I'm alright for a day after, but then I come down off that high and realize you just want to keep me in your life as this 'friend' to ally the guilt you have for what you did. and then know it's alright because I'm not angry and you continue to say you're not in a space to be exclusive which then gives you permission to continue to sleep with those other women. I know should be stronger than what I am and i am completely mindful of where I am - and miss the feeling I had when I was with you. Likely not YOU but the feeling I had when I was with you.

I just reread what I wrote and what woman in her right mind would allow someone like you to disrespect her with your charm and promises. Despite the fact now you think you're in the clear because you are up front with your sleeping with multiple women - you were in a committed relationship with me!! Or played it as such.

Do you even have any remorse? I know since I've let you back in, you think you don't need to have any more remorse because I checked my self-respect at the door.

Oh my God! I actually feel sorry for you! I really feel bad for you because you broke up with me, and by doing that you've lost the best thing that has ever happened to you. I know now in my heart, you will never find anyone like me (I'm not perfect but still....).

Can you believe it? TWO men just told me they liked me... on the SAME day! I can't believe it myself. But I'm not going to rush into things and go at my own pace. I don't want to get into a rebound relationship just so it can crumble.

Baby, I'm gone... because you let me go.

Bub its been 6 weeks now and i miss you more then ever i know it was hard for you but think of all the good times we had please dont throw away 13 years that we had togeather i love you so much i know you cant see it now i dont and to be up set in front of you i know that is not what you whant to see in me but i miss you and the boys so much ill allsays love you and you know that night my love and sleep tight

It's 1.30am, I can't sleep thinking about you. It has been almost 5 months since you told me it was over and ended our relationship of 11 years.

I am really struggling tonight, I am missing you so much. And the pain that you do not love me anymore is overwhelming. I still can't believe it is really true and you are actually gone.

I miss you so much, it's an ache in my chest. I am walking around without my heart as you still have it.

I still do not yet understand what hapenned, where my best friend went. I feel like noone understands my pain and everyone just wants me to be ok and noone wants to hear how much pain I am really in.

I miss you bubba, your smile, your laugh, your voice, your eyes, your hair, your hugs, your kiss, lying next to you in bed, hearing you breathing next to me at night.

It will never be again and it is so very hard to accept. I know that noone will ever love you as much as I did but I have to let go. Somehow I have to let go. 4 months NC and you are still the first thing I think of in the morning and the last at night.

Loving you always xxxxx

Hi D,

I want to call you...I guess that's why I'm here, isn't it? I miss you tremendously. I don't want to come off as desperate but I also don't want to walk away from this thinking that I wasn't crystal clear about how much you mean to me and how much I want us to try again. I guess I have to accept the fact that nothing I do or say can make you change your mind. I wouldn't want a desperate plea to be the thing that pushes you to give me another chance anyway...I'd want you to be sure about your feelings before we try anything. We're in a good place right now and I don't want to mess it up by making you suffer through my emotions anymore. This would probably just push you away further and ruin our chances of a future friendship. I know the best thing for both of us is to move on but I can't seem to let you go yet.

How do I stop my mind from drifting back to all of the great times we had together? Every time I blink there is a mental snapshot of a vacation or just a nice, quiet moment at home. Oh how I miss our home. When I am able to bring my mind back to the present day it starts to wonder about you and your thoughts. Are you completely over me? It sure seems so. Why exactly do you not want to try again? Have you met someone new? The thought of you being happy with someone else is devastating to me right now. I hope someday the idea of your happiness does not cause me so much pain.

8 years is a long time.

I need to write this off of me. I really need to rave and rant now. I apologize for the upcoming rude language!

I'm not a person that can easily hate someone. But you managed to do the impossible. I hate you and the situation you put me in. Flaunting around with your new girlfriend at school, not giving a single **** about how devastating it is for me. It's like you're stabbing me in the back on a daily basis. You are not the person I fell in love with and the way you act in public places with your GF makes me feel disgusted.

I never thought you were only looking for an easily impressed girl who worships the ground you are walking on. How she clings to you and sits on your lap at school like she is your prize or a ****ing lapdog. If that's the kind of girl you are looking for then we certainly weren't a compatible match. This is something teenagers do, not ***ing twenty three year olds! I guess you were just looking for someone you could screw as much as you liked.

I hate how I think of you almost every day. You aren't a great person or even a good person. I can't understand why I'm having such a difficult time trying to forget you. You certainly weren't THAT important in my life. I don't feel any love for you anymore, only anger and disgust. The day that we can go our separate ways can't come soon enough for me. Atleast then I will be able to forget you.

I'm actually starting to wish I had never dated you. Then I wouldn't be stuck in this situation I'm in. I hope Karma will be a b*tch to you. I hope that one day you will know the same feeling that I'm feeling right now! See how you like it! We share the same class and have to spend another year together. And if either one of you breaks up with the other, then I will hope that everyone will get to see the emotionless scumbag that you truly are.

F*** you!