Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You want me to fight for you like you fought for me several times in the past. I am sorry for all the times I hurt you. I am sorry for all the times I took you for granted and all the little things you did for me. Don't throw away 4 years and 8 months of our lives together. Don't give up on me. I am a mess without you, feels like someone tore out my heart. You are my everything. I want to grow old with you. I would take a bullet for you. I love you you fool!!!

Why did you leave me all those years back? You never told anything and just left. I thought you must have lost interest and was I mad to see all that love?

Years after ...you come and tell me it was family pressure and you always loved me. I had never said a thing to any soul and kept my hurt to myself all these years. I never cried .I moved out of my parents home, my grades were bad and you left me. How much worse can it get? But I was courageous and survived.Now I am married to a man who is responsible ,loving husband and a good father.You had to come back and remind me of all the pain I went through.

You come up with so much Romance and nice things to say to me.That doesn't wipe away my pain.Actually you have kind of rubbed salt on my wound.I still have feelings for you and don't know how to move past you to my loving family.My husband doesn't deserve to be cheated especially for a man like you who had left me years back for his parents sake.

Just leave me alone and don't come back to my life again.

Remember me? Doubt it. I'm that guy you said you were in love with. Anyway, since you aren't the person I thought you were, I'm here because I've come to realize the person I wished you were never existed. Or at most only existed for a brief time. Today's your birthday and, of course, that was the first thing I thought of when I woke up. Happy birthday! Neither of us are likely to make first contact, but I'm here to say I still remember the us that should have never been. It was fun and I still haven't seen anyone I find as pretty as you. But I will. I'll always be greatful for the way you made me forget my ex wife, and I'll be more greatful to the next love that makes me forget you. For that, I should say thanks. I know she'll appreciate how much I'll appreciate her for it.

It's interesting. You remind me of the ex wife in so many ways. Elequently deceptive, quick to move on, slow to compassion for my hurt, and likely not to ever apologize so I know you still care. But that's a good thing! The drug of what I thought was you, and your memories, have gone stale and I'm finally getting to the point I find them boring. Hopefully my addiction to your ghost will fade. I know this is bitter. I'm still hurt. However, I hope the real you knows someone who you assume hates you doesn't. At this moment, I think I still love you.

Happy birthday georgous. Miss you.

So it happened yesterday and I can't believe I'm here again. You were the One for me and it started off so well. I feel like you forced me into a corner. An unlovable corner which was as far away from you as possible. I did nothing wrong and you said that yourself. All I ever did was love you, treat you respect and care for you. I supported you and was willing to work through the only real problem that we had. But you weren't. It's hard going through months feeling rejecting just because your life is so busy (which is mostly your choice) and being told you're not really a priority. Being pushed away because the sex isn't going enough for you. I can understand not wanting to hurt me when I had a medical problem but, beyond that you wouldn't touch or kiss me or were willing to even try to help me relax and enjoy it after a very short period. We didn't try anything really and you can't force someone to try things with you to improve the relationship. I was alone in that relationship for a long time. Your depression may be part of the whole reason and I honestly believe that I have been used as a scapegoat for it. It's not right or fair.

I honestly have forgiven you for all that and I'm sorry that I broke up with you, but I was so hurt by you that I couldn't continue with my heart being broken a little more each day. I still love you, but I doubt you'll ever feel the same back for me again. Especially if you aren't even willing to change your life, like going to Doctors or therapy or changing round the parts of your life that you can - The parts you complain about. One day, I honestly believe that you will regret not working on this relationship with me but it will be too late.

I keep trying to see you and it seems like it probably wont happen any time soon. I don't know what's going on with you. You delete me off of FB and I ask to see if I can get added back on and you say yes, but don't add me. You make sort of plans to maybe do something and you back out. You say you miss me. You send me songs that remind you of me. I'm not sure what to say. I tried again yesterday to see how you feel, and all I get was I agree and that Im your best friend and that you miss me. You didn't say you are dating anyone, so maybe you just don't want me to know. I don't know. I guess I should finally stop thinking about it. I still have all these amazing memories of you. I miss you.

Hi "name",

It's been over a month since our breakup and i just want to apologize for everything. I don't blame you for anything anymore, i know it was all my fault don't worry. Just like i blame all the girls i once loved for letting me fall out of love, now i blame myself for letting you fall out of love with me.

I can see now how i was exploiting you all this time even though i lied to myself how i'm your biggest support and how it should be enough for you just the fact that i love you and that i'm around. While you had a terrible first year and a half of our relationship when you were still living with your husband, and another even worse 2 years living with kid in a small room with your parents, i was enjoying living like im almost a single. I had all the benefits of living as a single guy plus your attention, and love i suppose, and my days were great from start to beginning while yours were miserable. Even when you would come to me, i wouldn't bother much to make you have a wonderful experience. I was acting like you are having a great life at home just like i had and that it's enough for you to just hang out with me when you come around.

I let you wait for 3.5 years promising you a better life and i'm sorry for that.

I hope you don't see it as wasted years, i hope you can remember them as at least somewhat good. We had some great time haven't we And yeah sure, i stopped acting like a man, im aware of that, don't know how that happened. I guess this was really my first time i thought im going to spend my life with someone and i started acting strange eventually, god knows why.

Anyway, im over the breakup now in a sense but im not ready to be your friend yet, but i could try to be one, one day. I wanted to delete you on fb because sometimes i still check around what you're doing, but i just saw you already deleted me, so that's cool, let it stay like that for now.

Thanks for the best 3.5 years of my life and i can only hope that you enjoyed them at least a bit. Hope you found your happiness with that guy, and if you didn't i hope you will find it eventually. Btw im in Thailand now, and man i wish you were here lol, you would bloody love it.

G'bye "Name"

I met you when you were at your lowest point. No real job, no direction, no money. I took care of you, I supported you, I loved you and I was so good to you. Then, as I was dealing with a lot of pressures and realizing I had a lot of scars from my past, you started slowly moving away from me. Then you just left. And that's it. You never did anything to work for us. You just took and I gave. When you had your fill, and could stand on your own two feet, you just walked away. I don't think I can ever forgive you for that.

_

Ok so now we are done and I am sooo happy I broke it off with you. You know the turning point for me was actually something you said about my last exgf. You basically put her down and without so many words called her a sl** for having great chemistry with me. And I'm so happy that I defended her to you and everything I said was true. You don't hold a candle to her on so many levels. She's not only cooler than you in every way, but she's a single mom who holds a very tough job and I have nothing but respect for her and what she does daily. Plus you don't hold a f'ing candle to her in bed. I may not be on speaking terms with her because I know she hasn't been good for me, but at least she's someone I think fondly of. You on the other hand....you're a little monster who brings NOTHING to the table. Who the hell doesn't like music and art? Who doesn't have ANY real hobbies? Plus you're bossy and judgmental! You suck!

You're basically the worst I've ever been with in bed hands down. You were so boring I may as well of been making a sandwich the entire time. I hope that you never ever find another dude with the patience that I had with you in that department again. It's a thankless job. Thank god we are done. Bye now!

Dear ....

I miss you so much. Even though I know I shouldn't even wish that we come back. You were the center of my life. What a huge mistake it was, but I can't change what I did anymore, just like you cannot change what you did and how you did it. I just wish you hadn't left me for another man. It makes the pain double. You promised me you would never do that. I finally learnt that promises are just words. I miss a million things of you, because you were all I had in this cold country.

I have learnt so many things during the almost 2 months of the break up, and the more time passes the more I will learn. If we could talk in the future you would notice a different person, I'm sure of that. But being realistic I don't think I will let myself get in contact with you again. For my mental health.

Although it hurts me so deep to see you giving your love to someone else, I just wish you happiness. Please take care of yourself and I hope the new guy can offer you a happy life. My love for you was real. You were the most important person in my life. I wish you the best dear. "I love you from here to eternity".

I'm past the hate stage a long time ago, so don't worry, I don't hate you. I just want to move on with my life, but the fact that I'm posting this on this site shows that I'm still far from that.

You know something, you treated a good man with much less respect and kindness than he treated you with. And if I didn't dump your ass (which is what I did, no question) you would have drug me through the mud until you had the courage to break it off with me. You're a coward and you have no heart and no conviction. And no class...you called that guy a "f*gg*t"...really? It was the second time that filth flew out of your mouth. And the exact point that I realized that I wanted out. I can totally feel fine about not being your friend. You're not even remotely on my level in more ways than one.

You asked me about what chemistry was. I didn't have the heart to explain to you what real chemistry was. Trust me, you don't know. You wouldn't know good chemistry because you don't allow it to occur. Thus, you've never had it. You don't give that to your partner because you don't respect yourself, so you don't respect him either. You didn't with your ex and you didn't with me. You're so closed off in so many ways it's pretty sad. And I hope you never find another man who took the time and patience it took me to figure you out intimately. It's a thankless job, which results in much of the same boring sex that it started with...only without power tools. Ha! So you may as well stock up on duracell beotcharachi....you're gonna need it from here on in You're a bossy judgmental vapid person and I'm very happy we are done. You can tell Dr. Dreamsofboninghisnurse that too since he has so much influence over your decisions in life. He may as well know that his plan worked. You're single again and you treated me just poorly enough for me to leave you. Kudos to him. He can continue his daily fantasy now unimpeded. That is until the next good guy you treat like sh**. Have a nice life...

you knew that i was falling for you. why did you ecourage me and lead me on when you didnt feel that way about me?

if you had treated me better we would have still been friends. and i wont believe it if you said that you dont miss me at all. You needed to talk to me more than I needed to talk to you. you had to share every little story of your life. and we both know you are the emotional one between us. why did you let me get so badly hurt?!

Btw, I met someone last week and shes freaking AWESOME. We have REAL chemistry and it was all we could do to not inhale each other right there at the restaurant. I told her I had to tie things up with you before I could act on what I wanted to do. I'm an honorable guy so I did the honorable thing. But now? We are going to be food for each other and we can't freaking wait to see each other soon. I hope you run into us sometime. You'll know then that I won and you lost. And the way I broke it off with you was meant to twist the knife. I was super nice and sweet and indifferent. That's the stuff that burns. Hope you're smoldering when you go out on dates and they freaking SUCK. You reap what you sow in life darlin. When you treat good people with disdain and you're a spineless coward... the universe works to your detriment. Reap the whirlwind baby. BzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzZZzzzzZZZzz that's the sound of your only true love.

I was there for you and support you all the way. Because I loved you and cared for you. What have you done for me? NOTHING!! You used me and now you just threw me away like a piece of trash! and you leave me for another women after all the things ive done for you. Supported you A$$ when you were living with me without a job. Supported and took care of you for nearly 6 month after your accident! and gave you a job because you didn't have one! i did alll and everything for you!!!! and this is what i get in return. You lead me and used me all this time when you knew you were out of love with me!!!! you shouldve beena man about it and said it before! now lead me on believing that we had a future together!!!

This is a strange board. Such a different mix of emotions than what I've seen elsewhere.

But I like it.

I can't contact you, I want to so bad. I just want to tell you I love you and I miss you and have you tell me the same. I'm never going to be okay without you. You've changed my life. I sort of wish we did end on bad terms. We were good for each other. Supportive and loving. I'm going to miss you more than anything.

This is a strange board. Such a different mix of emotions than what I've seen elsewhere.

But I like it.

I can't contact you, I want to so bad. I just want to tell you I love you and I miss you and have you tell me the same. I'm never going to be okay without you. You've changed my life. I sort of wish we did end on bad terms. We were good for each other. Supportive and loving. I'm going to miss you more than anything.

Yup it is a little different! but if helps you and other people to let out their feelings.

Logged into Skype for the first time in almost a year. I couldn't resist temptation & viewed our conversation history. Not going to lie, it brought out a few tears. I don't think it was because of you, just the memory of you...& us. But that's all it is & all I ever want us to be now...a fond memory.

So I deleted your phone number and every e-mail we sent each other. I cut up the picture you gave me for my birthday too. The only way for me to deal with this new reality is cut you out of it. I'm crying constantly, but now I can't contact you. I also realised with the help of my counselling last night, just how horrible it was for you to say that 'sex with me caused your depression.' But I've come to the conclusion that if that is the case then I'm actually helping you. If our relationship or parts of it were making you unhappy, then at least you will be able to heal without me. That really helps me to. It makes me think that things happen for a reason, so it's a little easier to let go of you.

The only way we'll ever talk to each other again, is if you make the effort, but to do that you have to battle your own demons... that's if you even want to. You need to realise that your depression is a part of you. You can lash out at me and blame me if you want, but underneath it all, it's still a part of you. Get help, you're a good person and with help you will see that again.

I doubt you miss me or really notice that I'm not there anymore. I've also realised that perhaps I was too needy. I have my own problems and you were part of the only happiness in my world. It wasn't fair to put you under pressure and I'm sorry. My counselling is going to help me with that. She's helping me with finding my own voice and being assertive. I'm going to get the future I want and I hope you do too. I can feel myself letting go of you and I'm sad about that because I really do love you. But right now, we're not good for each other. I don't know if we ever will be again. You know someone said that the whole point of a soul mate is to come into your life and teach you something. Sometimes it's something good and you stay together forever and sometimes you learn from it. I'm hoping that both of us, learn important lessons from this and find out who we are and what we want. You deserve so much, I just wish you could see as well as I could.

Oh, I just remembered you're going out with the boys tonight... You'll probably be out looking for someone better than me Guess I'm not quite so great about this after all. I'm going to hav to keep myself busy tonight in order to stop thinking about you being with someone else 3 days after we break up. I know you won't be cheating on me but it will still hurt.

I know I shouldn't have but I looked at our old emails..... and everything you're doing plansnow is everything you told me in those emails that you'd never do because you said you loved me. You told me it was destiny, that we were meant to be, that we were so compatible, that I was irreplaceable, that you'd never find anyone else like me, that you were never going to let me go, that we'd always work through misunderstandings, that you'd wait for me forever, that you wanted a future with me. I wanted to forward those emails to you. I wanted to remind you. I know if you responded at all that you'd just say you aren't the same person... but I still wanted you to see all your big talk and promises and commitment and I wanted it to make you think about your current actions and how extremely opposite they are. I wanted you to feel something.

Why did you change like that? Why'd you become so cold and uncaring and not want me anymore? Why did you still tell me you loved me and wanted to be with me and talk about our future and make plans to propose to me and have me move in, only to turn around and dump me?

Don't you know how much that hurts? That it's not just all about you?

Did you ever stop and think what I needed or wanted? I always thought about you and I kept trying to be a team with you. All I ever did was love you and try to work things out. Why was that one - sided?

When did you stop loving me enough to make any real effort?

How could you do this? Why did you pick that life over us? Over what we had? Over our lovingly planned future?

You were the one to always bring up marriage and moving in and etc, and we made serious plans for that and we were going to do both this year.... how could that just change so instantly? Why tell me all that all the time and start to do it if you didn't really mean it? Don't you know how crummy that is? What it does to the other person? How I feel betrayed? I was going to move to another country for you in a province where I didn't speak the language. We told everyone I was moving there and I was slowly preparing.

I miss you so much and it's just not fair. Why am I left to pick up the broken pieces? Where's your responsibility in all this? Why am I left to feel so miserable and alone?

I hate you for treating me like that and for what you did, but I love you for who you were before, and I love you even now because it's hard for me to think badly of you and as a different person, and I know you're still in there somewhere.

Day 1. Trying this site again, helped in the past. Need to move on from him forever. Have wasted too much precious time. I want to allow room for real love. This is always tough and I want to give in after a few days because he always takes me back. I need to let go and move on once and for all. Ive blocked him on my cell which always makes it a little easier. god I hate missing him. I want to rem9ve him from my mind.

It would be superb if you would stop appearing recurrently in my dreams, today I dreamt of you, and you left me a note saying that it was "time to move on", really? you think I don't know that? By the way, last month I met a girl, she reminded me of you in the beggining because of her looks, and though I must say that you are far more beautiful, she is far more interesting and intelligent. I'm not prepared yet to try anything, but we are very quickly becoming friends thanks to the million things we have in common. I can also have the right to try to be happy, right? She distracts me sometimes of the pain that you left on me, in fact, last friday we talked until 2 am!!, the following saturday was the first day since you left me that I didn't feel the pain in my chest in the morning, that was a huge achievement. Today is back, and that's why I'm writting here, but guess what, we are meeting next week! So it's ok. I hope things are going wonderful with your new boyfriend by the way, and I'm being sincere, because I wouldn't come back ever with a person like you.