Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's been two weeks and I still miss you everyday. I want to know how you are, how work has been treating you, if you're happy. But when I pick up my phone, I picture you with someone else and then I can't follow through. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. But I want you in my life, so badly it hurts. I could have loved you and you would have been so lucky. I wish I was strong enough to see you, but when you appear in my memory (more often then I would like), the only thing I feel is weak. Why did I even have to meet you? I was fine before you and now I'm not. I'm not fine at all.

I can't go back. I can't keep going back. I justify that it's ok becsuse im alone and dont have someone so I might as well occupy my time. But I've been doing that for years. I need to try having fun with others. You made it easy but you are so so twisted. You are so manipulative. Wth did you text me at 2am. Because you are insane snd never respect my choice of being done and lettting go. You are selfish snd are used to playing girls until you get your way. Just go away. Go away. Stay away. You get me when im weak then you act like all is good. I hate that about you. Sicko. 6 ing years quit wasting my time you offer me nothing anymore. Never really did.

Totally relating to this song tonight.

I should be over you, I should know better but it's just not the case.

Lol listening to sad breakup songs never helped anyone get over anyone before. Don't listen to love songs. Listen to stuff that makes you want to move on. Not run to their house and cry on their doorsteps. I never understood why anyone would listens to sad love songs during a breakup unless they enjoy being sad. Sorry, had to be said.

Sorry seriously need need to minimize my use of "lol" seriously....I actually wasn't laughing. I wrote that from my phone, sorry about that. Imagine if people went around and actually laughed out loud as much as they text lol though?

All kidding aside, I feel your pain. I'm sorry you're going through that. Try a band called "Poe" or "Portishead". Great for a woman to listen to post-breakup.... No falling in love to that stuff that's for sure, and it might help you dust yourself off and move forward. It also might make you want to punch the next guy who's a jerk to you in the ear.

After writing what I wrote about missing you yesterday, and explaining that time was of the essence if you really wanted me back in your life, last night I estimated after chilling with one of the girls I'm currently dating that you probably have until TG to reach out to me again. I am writing this stuff here because I will never ever reach out to you again until things are cool with us again. It just doesn't make any sense for me to do that. I know my last email to you was blistering and full of negative vibes directed toward you. I was so angry at being poked and then ignored again though you have no idea.

Anyway, this new girl is really cool so far. Super smart, charismatic, really playful and sexy, and I really dig the Spanish accent. YOU would totally dig her

But if I continue with her and you don't snap the f out of it and do what "I know" your heart wants you to do and start to finally rebuild with me... I will erase you even more than I have already done so from my life. This is your last chance. I'm sending internet vibes out to you to tell you that haha... Hope they find you well.

If not, I want you no where near me or my life if something starts to really work with this one or the next one. You will be memories never to be raised again. Blocked for good, number actually "deleted" from my phone and all of the rest to insulate me from your random "don't forget me" texts/breadcrumbs. You will be the wind. I'm sorry babe, but that's just how its got to be for us. You're either in or out. There is noting else in between. I care about you and you know that. But, I care about ME more at this point. I will not allow you even the slightest effect on my life if you aren't actually in it for real. And you will need to put in actual work in order to do that. Peace!

Tempted feeling the urge to contact because I know you will respond and see me. But it will just be instant gratification and I will feel like crap after. You are a ridiculous player and always will be. You are ruining my chances of finding somdthing real because I waste so much time focusing on you. You arent what I need. I need to get through this urge to see you. I cant stay on this roller coaster. Its so frustrating. You offer me nothing.

You swore I had done nothing wrong, that you needed to sort your life out, but you are treating me like I was the one that hurt you! You can't walk away from someone who cared about you and expect them to thank you for it. That was selfish. And you lied to me....you said we could be friends someday, that I could call if I wanted to shout at you, that you still held a lot of affection for me. Given the last 2 and half months of nothing, I'm guessing you were just lying to me and were too cowardly to tell me whatever the truth was. I'm sorry if I did do something to make you be so cold to me. But YOU sir, are a selfish who does not deserve my concern.

i realize that if you really wanted to be a part of my life, you would be. I'm just struggling with letting you go. i love you. i cant just change that, especially when i don't want to. but at this point i think its necessary. i cant keep hoping and waiting because i hurt every single day while i wait. i want to touch you and kiss you and be with you. i cant fix the mistakes i made, i could only show you that those characteristics aren't really who i am...yet i cant even do that without you giving me the chance to. so what choice am i left with? you disappeared again and i understand why but i seriously cant deal with months more of that. i was actually doin really well with moving on before you reentered the picture and although i don't want to, if ur not gonna

continue trying, some way or another, then i gotta get back on track. i just cant survive a few more months emotionally drained.

I went out last night and honestly it felt nice. I wasn't looking to hook up with anybody, what I really wanted was to hang out with my girlfriends and have a good time. I'm glad I went out because it felt nice to feel wanted again. I was approached by different men and I even danced with one too. It felt extremely weird at first, as I was not use to that feeling anymore. As the night went on, I thought about you quite often. I know alcohol and a broken heart doesn't do well together and I stopped myself from texting you all night. I still miss you so much, but I have to move on because you're not making any sort of effort to reach out to me.

It will be going on 4 months of no contact..... I hope by the end of the year I will learn how to fully let go.

Dumped on November, my birth month.

"What it all boils down to is my feelings changed" "I'm 100% sure of my decision...and we are never getting back together"

You douche. You've allowed yourself to become a douche. Jeeeerk!!! It hurts so freaking bad.

I never imagined you could be so callous. "I don't feel bad for you. Everyone goes through this at some point or another...getting dumped sucks. I went through it twice and it was awful, but you get over it"

How dare you compare your teenage flings with our relationship, you jerk??? You said it took you three to six months to get over each of them...but neither one of them lasted longer than six months!! We were together in a long distance relationship for three years and eight months and were just months away from moving in together. Am I supposed to grieve for three years??? How can you yell at me that it "just sucks" and disregard that implication??

You say you feel young again. You idiot, you're only 25!! How old could I have made you feel?? Even if you really believed that, you wouldn't even have gotten to the stupid fountain of youth (ie. law school) without my consistent support! You were headed toward loserdom...even your dad told me he feared that. You had absolutely no ambition. I genuinely believed in you, your intelligence, your eloquence, and I supported you as best I could...pushed you forward when you doubted yourself and then you dumped me within months of starting school.

You made friends as immature as you are. Yeah, that's what I really think. Your stupid Pokemon-loving friends who you sit around and gossip with about the other cliques. How freaking lame. I can't believe I've been outranked by those idiots. Don't you see you're just acting like a high schooler again?? I should have known better. You would keep repeating stories from high school and it got so annoying after the first year. You stopped talking about it after I called you out on it, but I should have known you were still stuck in that stage of your life. All these years, the lamest thing you did was play League of Legends. Otherwise, you would read up on economics and politics. You're a smart kid, but I should have known you'd pounce on the opportunity to re-immerse yourself in that sophomoric lifestyle.

Yes, I wanted you to demonstrate some commitment to me like an adult, but this is beyond unfair. I wasn't expecting marriage right away.

I wanted to break up with you so many times before, but you would insist on making it work and every time I would make an effort to recover some love for you. Last time I really wanted to leave you was a year ago. You refused to accept that and I gave you a great year during which I finally convinced you to apply to grad/law school. Before that, I had convinced you to finish your freaking BA, you jerk!!! You were so against it at first and thought it worthless. You would say you would end up working in Panera anyway. How right was I? COMPLETELY RIGHT!!

When you dumped me, I really loved you. I had gone through weeks of insecurity during which I had been dreading getting dumped and at the same time hoped that we could fix it next time we'd meet in December. We had gone through so many difficulties, mainly those created by distance. Distance was never what I wanted for us. I would never recommend distance to anyone. I'm definitely never doing this ever again. We never went through anything this bad when we were in the same place. It was only in the months we spent apart, but you didn't give me that benefit this time, even after I had bought the departure ticket. I still can't bring myself to cancel it.

These past weeks I've been doubting myself and feeling guilty as hell. I never thought you were capable of making me feel this way. I've been so depressed, I stopped going to grad school during what you know is the worst month for me. I am still contemplating quitting completely. All our plans went out the window. I told you this and you acted indifferently. Who have you become???

Do you realize that with your history of healing from getting dumped, YOU WOULD STILL BE GETTING OVER ME if I'd left you a year ago???? In fact, you wouldn't even be halfway through getting over me, and I assure you that you wouldn't be enjoying that life the way you are because you wouldn't have even thought of applying in the first place!!! You ungrateful jerk!!!!

I was never this mean to you because I loved and respected you. I never addressed you with any epithets or hostile language, but this is how I feel now. This is what your selfish decision has affected me. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER YOU!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!!

Everyone says I should think about your bad qualities, things to make fun of you with, but I can't help thinking that you might be doing the same thing with me and it breaks my heart!! I don't deserve any of this!!!! I was so devoted to you!!!!

I'm sorry I don't make enough money to buy you a house.

I'm sorry I didn't express my intent to marry you more clearly.

I'm sorry for the heartache of not fully forgiving you these past 3 years. I was already over it by now but never spoke to you about it.

I'm sorry I'm not the best at expressing my emotions.

I'm sorry you felt unappreciated.

But you didn't have to be so cold...

4 days after the break up, you just texted me saying 'hey, I wanted to give you as much space as you need so I hope I'm not intruding, but I really hope you're okay x'. Well, no, I'm f***ing not. I know you're not a bad guy, I know you still care, I know you feel guilty and I know you're probably noticing the absence of contact after a few days as well, but being reminded of you doesn't help me right now. I agree with the break up but I'm struggling with going to work and it still sucks, it will for a while. So, I'm not going to respond, but if you really need to know, I'm working on it, thanks for your concern. Man, I almost had your texts below the line of my phone's screen by now.

And I'm not going to be your crutch, because I love you, but I love myself more.

This song is exactly how I feel!

Nicki Minaj "Bed Of Lies"

Do you ever think of me, when you lie?

Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies

And I knew better, than to look in your eyes

They only pretend, you will be mine

And you know how you made me, believe

You had me caught in every web, that you weaved

But do you ever think of me, when you lie?

Lie down in your bed your bed of lies

I just figured if you saw me, if you looked in my eyes

You'd remember our connection and be freed from the lies

I just figured I was something that you couldn't replace

But there was just a blank stare and I couldn't relate

I just couldn't understand and I couldn't defend

What we had, what we shared, and I couldn't pretend

When the tears roll down it's like you ain't even notice em

If you had a heart, I was hoping you would've showed it some

What the you really telling me, what you telling me

I could tell you lying, get the out, don't yell at me

So does she know I've been in that bed before

A thousand count, and not a single threaded truth

If I was just another girl

Then I'm ashamed to say that I'm not over you

There's one thing I need to know

So call me, when you're not so busy just thinking of yourself

I am actually surprised at myself that it's not being as hard as I thought it would be to leave you. Everyone around me says I did the right thing. It is a universal fact, dumping you was the right thing.

Still I am mad with you, i am so angry that you keep saying it was all your fault and that you can't change yourself and so on. And I really hate such crap: oh I know I acted wrong but I am like this and I can't change this. This is childish, selfish and i dare to say it's arrogance.

Did you know relationships take effort? Aparently not.

Oh and by the way, you are the one who should be doing psychotherapy because it seems that the fact ist, you have mommy issues. Her raising you alone as an only child did screw you up. No, sweetie, it is not normal that you are 37 and never moved in together with a woman, that you still go on vacation with your mom and stepdad without inviting me and above all it is not normal that after all the amount of time in the relationship you never told your parents of my existence. And there is more, oh yes there is: it is not normal that you go shopping with your mommy.

You were lazy in the relationship and you know what, you were also lazy in bed. I had a lot better in the past.

You go be happy alone and sit on your couch and go play your stupid computer and playstation games and continue being your mommy's little boy.

I wish you could see this and grow up to be a man.

It's been a while. A good long while. Two and a half years since we last exchanged so much as an email, and over three since we've spoken. I remember the exact day for each; you know how good my memory can be. I know I asked you to stay away, and you are only respecting my wishes, though in reality I'd love to hear from you at this point. Oh well, I know that one day I will reach out to you again. You were a huge part of my life and we were together for a long time; I know that I won't go to my grave without speaking to you again. I have gotten some Christmas cards from your mother over the years, and I've replied, so I guess we communicate indirectly. I actually respond to your mom's Christmas cards knowing that you'll see my handwriting and hold the card in your hands. I write them for you.

Needless to say, I still think of you. Every day, if I'm honest with myself. It's not really painful in the way it used to be in the year following the breakup. I know that it had to be this way, that we just weren't working as we were back then. I still think of all the powerful experiences we shared together, for which I will always be grateful. I really do hope you're well, and I want you to know that you have a place in my heart that no one will ever be able to reach. Life goes on as it must, but I've stopped expecting that one day all thoughts of you will be extinguished. I wouldn't want that anyway.

I still love and miss you. I'm sure you know this unspoken truth.

I still love you so much. I really feel like picking the phone up and talking to you today, just to hear your voice. My soul aches for yours. Just to hold you in my arms again or mime ‘I love you’ like we used to. You were my best friend. I would have rather fought an army with my bare hands than face this pain and know that I won’t see or speak to you again. I grieve for the loss of something so precious and wonderful. I hate that I pushed you further away with my emails and phone calls, depraved as I was with grief and hurt. I miss cuddling Max together like we used to. I miss enjoying love, life and laughter with you. I miss being your rock and your courage. I miss reading to you in our bed. I miss reaching out for you in the night just to know you were real. I miss kissing you goodbye and then seeing your smile when you get home.

I hope your safe. I hope your happy. I still can’t bring myself to throw away our box of memories, just one item in there is worth a lifetime without you.