Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Each day seems to be getting easier - but I still think about you and all the memories I have from our incredible relationship. A mutual friend posted pictures of you guys at a concert last night. You seemed very happy. I felt a slight sadness seeing a recent picture of you, but this time I didn't cry. I think that's a step in the right direction.

I still think we are a good match for one another. If we are ever to try again I need to first get over you. Talking to new people on dating apps and sites isn't helping too much. I still think about the way we first started talking. I wonder if you've met anyone you like yet?

I love you, boy. I really do.

Arrgggh I sit here with tears streaming down my face. While it helps in some way to know that you are struggling a bit, why did you have to send me that email. And how can you ask if I am still your friend. How the hell do I be your friend after 11 years. And it is almost insulting to call me your friend. I have spent my whole adult life with you, loving you, being there with you everyday and all that comes down to is that I am your friend. I can not believe that. I feel so hurt and so lost and most of all I still miss you.

I sit here on the lounge and type this. The lounge where we used to lie and watch TV together and I can still feel your hugs even though I have not felt one in months. I can still imagine your footsteps coming down the hallway, hear your voice. Remember how we used to sit out the back and listen to Aaron Lewis and Staind together. It is like a bad dream that I can not wake up from. I can't believe I have to spend the rest of my life without you. I do not know how to live when my heart is still with you. I am so lonely without you and I know I will never again be the same. You have broken my heart in a way from which I will never recover. Sure I will probably move on but you have changed me in a way that will never get better. You have shattered my belief on people telling the truth. I will never truly forgive you for how much you led me on. How many years of my youth are now gone all because you never knew what you wanted and took 11 years to finally tell me that.

Arrrggghhh I just wish I could wake up and this was no true or that we never met as I do not know how to forget you. I love you with all my heart and soul and feel like I always will. xxxx

This is not really for my ex... Just anyone really (I'm in bed and no friends in sight).

So I just realized that this month (july 2014), all of the following happened:

- I broke up from a 4 year relationship

- 2 (two) of my ex's got married

- 2 (two) other ex's had kids

- My most recent ex had her b-day a few weeks after we stopped talking

Crazy!!!

Meh, I dont want to talk to you. I dont feel the urge. I was just thinking of us, but nothing that bad as to need to say I miss you. I dont miss YOU. I miss the memories I had with you, the memories I could have had with any other person. You are a douche. I dont care man. Your wh-re friends now want you because you had a girlfriend, and thats how female mind works. Well, just f--ck them man. Go ahead and have sex with them. I dont f-cking care. I now you are going to miss me. You are going to miss my intelligence, my wit, how we could talk about physics for hours. I know you are going to miss our chemistry. You arent going to get that anywhere else. Not with these damn fools. When you do and try to reach me, I wont accept your dirty ass after you screwed everyone in your neighborhood having played around. You are the lowest scum on earth.

I really felt you were the one and still do. You mean so much to me and provided me with the happiest period of my life. It hurts so much that issues from your past are stopping us being together and that you wont fight for what is right and that is that I am by your side making you happy once again. I will cherish the memories in time and hope to add to them but right now I dont see a happy ending based on the NC and you not reaching out. I love you JAcqui and want to be with you till the day i die.

I’m not going to send this letter, but writing it makes me feel a smidgeon better…

In a real relationship both parties bring something to the table, make efforts to be together, make necessary sacrifices for each other. I have opened my heart to you, devoted myself to you, and now I feel used.

A few days ago, when I finally got you to sit down and talk to me you said just how much you care about me, how much you missed me, and said that you will make the necessary efforts to be with me. You said that you will take a day off specifically to be with me.

We made plans and I was to come over to your place once I was done with an appointment. When I texted that I was on the way, you said that you were still busy working to “make a little extra money.”

You made plans with me, promised me to dedicate the day to me, and then just went ahead and did something else. You didn’t even give me the courtesy of a phone call ahead of time. What a great way for me to finally accept the fact that I’m not a priority for you and that you have no respect for me. I’m just that guy that you see once in a while and who’s dumb enough to pay your bills.

You know that over the past two and a half weeks the only time that you initiated contact with me was to ask me to pay your bill? Every other time I was the one to send you a message…

Well, it’s over now. It sucks that I had to end it via a text message. That’s so immature, but I had no other choice as it seems to be the only way that you communicate.

I can’t believe that I devoted all this time to you. I did all these things for you. At a time when I was in serious financial hardship I still found ways to help you. It’s almost like in that crappy 90s song: “I’m a sucker with no self-esteem.”

I wish you well. I wish you success and prosperity. You are beautiful, intelligent, and talented.

Goodbye.

I guess we weren't as close I thought we were, I guess that connection we had wasn't real because look at us now.

Weeks can go by and you don't care, you don't care if I get sick anymore, you don't care if I get hurt, you just don't care about me. Yet I'm here still worrying about you, thinking if you're alright, wondering whats going on in your mind, do you even miss me?!

Was that obsession over me even real? Can't believe you just walked away from our dreams together, what we had planned and the promises, I can't believe you broke our promises, you always hated people that broke promises and just look what you did...

I don't know why I still think about you like I do. It's been almost two months since the break up and almost a month since we last spoke. Ever since we met you are and have been the first thought on my mind when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I can't believe how I ended things over such a stupid reason and now there's absolutely nothing I can do. I think about you going on new dates and getting into a new relationship. I daren't look on your social media sites for clues because it would crush me. I'm still not in a place to date just yet. I hope some day soon I will be. You'll be hard to replace, but I must move on.

My grandpa is in hospital with several serious conditions. You're the only person I want to talk to about it. Your compassion is something that I've never seen in anyone else before. I wonder why you still follow me on some social media sites after I removed you from them. I wish you would unfollow me if you really want me out of your life.

I love you so much Jacqui. Can;t believe after all our hope and dreams you are out of my life, you are always in my mind and heart but after the split and contact I really don;t think I am that to you any more. If you told me what I needed to get you back I wouldn;t hesitate. I am fed up of crying and want to be back laughing with you in my arms again. You are so beautiful and I felt like the happiest man alive now i feel like i have lost everything. Would love to try and work things out, to support you through this difficult period. I love you so much.

I wish I would have dumped you sooner! I still have guilt for making some bad decisions in order to spend time with you since you were too selfish and too much of a wuss to take a stand and be who I needed in the relationship. I cringe when I remember all the hours I spent listening to your insane tangents. I feel you took advantage of me. I came out looking like the bad guy when I left you but if they could only see you through my eyes.

I still feel furious and like you were clueless about who I was and how bad I was actually hurting when you came to help me that one night when I thought my daughter was going to die and I had a panic attack in my car and I couldn't get out to go into the house. It was the scariest, most heart breaking few weeks of my life, thinking your child would either die or never be able to live a normal life. I needed you and I needed privacy. My kids and I needed privacy during that time and you shuffled your adult children along w/ you because you treat them like they're 5! I needed your support and comfort because I was so broken and scared and full of a grief I've never experienced before and my daughter was so very sick. Why bring them along to gawk at the situation? They had no business being there and you knew that was my wishes!!

I preferred to be alone than have an entourage of your inconsiderate, disrespectful adult children tagging along...it wasn't worth having you there. You left me then and you left me in the same way after my addiction crisis, the second most difficult time of my life which happened just 2 months after my daughter started to get well. Yes you were there for the first 3 days of withdrawal but then I was dropped again, only to have you around if your ADULT children were tagging along. It was none of their business and I told you that. I told you I needed support and someone to talk to and I wouldn't talk around them because I wanted to keep things private. You weren't man enough to do it.

SO...although I felt guilty when I broke up with you and it was sad for me to hear you cry and beg, I knew I couldn't respect you or count on you to be who I needed...in big OR little things. You're a person full of love but just not the one for me. Although the anger is getting to me tonight, I always still wish the best for you. I wish you could understand the pain your actions caused me when I was at my most fragile and vulnerable but I won't disrupt your life to contact you to tell you off.

Ehhh its almost 4 days of NC... yay! you asked for space, so Im giving it to you. It feels so great to be in NC. I havent checked your instagram to see if you have a new girl or if you have been out partying... I dont want to see that. I cant deny Ive been obsessing over you these days... thats because I havent been busy... but as soon as I get my head focused on college (this semester is going to be hell as Im studying engineering) I will move on. I will do my best. If you need company at the uni you can f-- off because I will be a new girl. I will get back my smile. My TRUE smile. I will get back my charm for which you fell in love with and you took away from me because of your douchebaggery. You will see my new ME... you will feel so pathetic at realizing what you have lost... the only GIRL who respected you and put up with your crap. Fck you

I can't do it, I want to call you...You know, I've been on a couple of dates recently. It felt nice at first to have someone give me attention, but afterwards all I can think about is you. I'd compare those guys to you, and there's just no comparison... I'd get tired of talk to them within the hour and all I want is to run home and call you. Talking to you is just so...easy. I know I'm pathetic for still wishing and hoping for someone that doesn't want to be with me anymore. I just need you to tell me that you hate me and never want to hear from me again.

Seeing you smiling and singing along to music in your car this morning without a care in the world has killed me. You are my everything or should that be were, and you look to be happy without me in your life and i was reduced to tears. I miss you, I miss us and I miss how I was with you. Everything was great in those days together and now I am alone and miserable pining ot be back with you supporting you and loving you. Please please please Jacqui give me another chance to be your man.

You left this country.

Didn't even care to send me a goodbyt letter.

You gossiped and rewrote our history together in front of your friends.

You never cared about me, never cared about anyone else but you.

But hey ! Who cares ? You don't even remember my name after all.

8 years. You made me waste 8 years for nothing. Not even a goodbye. You have no decency. You're quite simply a horrendous person. Hope you rot in Hell.

Humm, feels fine

Oh pants I miss you so so much. I find myself wondering how you are feeling. And I feel bad for not responding to your email and your sms. But I just can not do it. As Taylor Swift's song says "And I bet, you think I have either moved on or hate you, because each time you reach out there is no reply. And I bet, it never, ever occurred to you, that I can't say hello to you, and risk another goodbye". I can not bear the thought of contacting you and you have not changed your mind. And I know that you have not so it is so much easier this way and I can not give you the power to hurt me again.

It hurts so much that the person I was with, or thought I was with for 11 years is no longer there. I can not reach out and talk to the one person who I love more than anything in this world. And you will never really know how truly and deeply I loved you. How much your leaving has affected me. You will never know that I have been seeing a psychologist, bought four self help books, that I write on this forum, that I cried for three hours after you sent me that email and curled up on the spare bed because that was the last place that you slept. You will never know that I talk to you sometimes I tell you that I forgive you, that I know you never meant to hurt me. You will also never know how much it hurts to love someone so deeply and have them walk away. You will never know any of that, and maybe if you did you would not care.

I do not understand how you can send me that email and ask me if am still your friend. How can I be your friend when I am in love with you? Do you ever stop to think how much that email would affect me? How much it would hurt me to know that you have not changed your mind? You really just do not get how badly you have broken my heart. And that this is so much easier on you as you knew I still loved you, you knew I still wanted you to stay. I am left with my memories of a relationship that I thought was pretty good, I know it had its problems but I thought we could get through anything together. I am still so confused as to what happened, and I still can not accept this as real and that you really do not want to be with me.

It makes me so sad that we will never go overseas together again, you will never hug me again or kiss me, or be mine again. It is so very hard to accept that. I miss sleeping next to you, putting on movies or Family Guy and watching that together before we go to sleep. I do not understand why I was not enough for you, why after all that time you still could not marry me and see a future. I wonder what I could have done to make you stay. I wonder who you will end up with, will you get married one day or have kids and will that be really quick with someone else as they will be the right person for you. Will you ever think you made a mistake?

I miss you bubba and I wish you were here. My heart is with you, and you are in my dreams. That is the only way that I can be with you. My soul aches for its other half to come back. I feel like I will always love you and I know in some ways I always will. Night, night bumperoo. xx

I have a bit of a dilemma.

My ex dumped me in 2011. My ex has bipolar disorder. I was heart broken. Shattered to pieces as I realised I was actually in love with him. I didn't make any contact with him. Then a few months later, myself and a colleague started seeing each other. Things were going great...until my ex showed up and started hanging out with me again. Instead of cutting contact between us, I would visit him regularly. We got along SO well...his parents loved me. He started falling for me again, and I felt like I didn't know who to choose. I clearly wasn't over him.

I still love my ex. But I cannot hurt the current bf. He's a good guy. Irritates me sometimes, but there's less drama. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that he's 48 years old, still living at his parents' and gets depressed often. I'm just 26 years old.

This morning the ex posted a picture of a girl on his instant messaging profile. It hurt me. I don't know what to do...I can't think of anything else. It's been 2 and a half years since we dated, and I'm not over him. I still love him.

Who would to say we'd be here 2 years later... you and your broken promises, you told me you'd never leave me, that we were going to be together forever, where the hell all that go?! Don't make promises you won't KEEP! I never changed my mind about moving out with you, I was doing everything in my power to do so! I kept MY promise.

So much that is going through my mind. The nights are the hardest.

I think that I am pinning all of my complicated worries on you and whatever it is we had. I miss you but you are fading. Your lying to me is not though. It is still very clear in my mind. I feel humiliated - that i could trust someone, again, who would lie and cheat. I want to ask you why. I want you to say your sorry. That is it. I don't really want you back. I just want to be able to move on.

two months in and I'm still sick about all of this.

My guess? Your dad cheated on your mom when you were 10, and you found out.

Whatever wounded you as a child, it has limited you for some 45 years.

And now you create one love after another, knowing you can't carry the relationships past a certain point. It's almost irresponsible.

In the beginning-ish, you weren't afraid of being together. And you were wonderful. Then, you were less, still there, but more practical.

And so much you didn't tell me. E was someone you met 10 years ago. I deserved to know that.

I see you, I see your struggle, and I chose not to stay with you, despite my affection and my understanding. That is a BIG step forward for me.

I miss you and wish I could call you to chat.

So it looks like you think you are better than me. I guess you think you can do better than me. Just another secret you kept so well hidden. I thought we were on equal ground and loved each other equally. Well, it seems pretty clear that you dont have an ounce of respect for me at all. No regard, no consideration what so ever as if the past 16 years were some sort of chore or horrible favor you were doing for me. All signs point to the idea that now, you view me as lower than the dirt under your shoe.

I bet you are having the time of your life right now with this new guy your traded me in for. Passionate, romantic and exciting infatuation with the new love of your life. Clearly it didnt take more than a 3 week affair for you to pull the trigger on 16 years. Just more proof of what regard you have for me.

Its kind of okay though because it is only a matter of time before you end up in a rut again. Then it will really start to hit you. Then what? On to the next one? You have a lot of catching up to do if you want to recapture the youth and growth that you had lost over all these years committed to me.

I still come home everyday and actually think that there is a chance that you will be sitting outside in your car waiting for me. Every day. It doesnt sting to much anymore though but it is a constant tone of sadness and hopelessness. It is a no win situation though. I have come to terms with the fact there there is nothing I can do. The damage done was just too great. It didnt have to be that way but you either didnt care or wanted to completely bury what we had. I would love to think that if you did have a break down or change of heart, we could find a way to try again but you just nailed that coffin shut with extra nails. I wish there was a way. At least then I could have some hope.

I love you so much and never thought you could do something like this. You are truly sick. I miss you. I hope I can find happiness in this world without you but it is all still so grey. It is a horrible place without you. Its like a cold baron wasteland.

Destroyed I totally relate to you thinking they will be there when you get home. When I check the mail I hope for a letter from him or that there will be flowers on my back door step. It's crazy hey! But we are remembering them as they were, not as who they are. Who they are is dead and that is soooo hard to accept.

I hate my life now it is so lonely and seems to have no purpose. I am just so sad and lost and still in shock that this has hapenned.

I hope you found a reason to smile today.