Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why haven't you reached out after 6 weeks of no contact? It really goes to show how much I truly meant to you. Apparently not much.

But I miss you. But my mind is blocking my memories. As I sit here, I try to think of you, of us hanging out together, just sitting at home.

But I can't. My mind won't let me. After 6 weeks of no contact, it's like you don't even exist.

But I wish you would just text me. Ask me how I've been. Say hi. I want to hear about your life. Don't you miss me too? I don't understand how you don't miss me...

I was in a situation where I needed you. Everything about me ached for you. Yet, I didn't call you, I couldn't call you.

It was at that point that I realised; I can do it by myself. That the pain of needing you,knowing you weren't there and didn't want to care was less than the feeling of accomplishment of doing this by myself.

I will never need you again

Yes this is one of those days.

I think about you. Can't say I miss you, no, it's not that simple.

I don't miss you.

However, I think about all the s*** I went through to give our couple a chance, everything I did for you, what I sacrificed for you because I truly loved you. I will never love someone like I did with you. It's sad but true. I know it.

See I lost my father in august, you attended the funeral with me, you wept with me, for me. While you were probably banging another guy. It was all a lie, dream. I lied to myself when I took you back twice. I lied to myself when I believed you were a good person.

In truth, you are not.

And what I can't forgive myself is that I suffered a lot more because of losing a selfish b**** like you than my father. What the hell people

To be fair, I don't wish you well. I hope you'll suffer in your new life, I hope you experience drama, sadness, Suffering.

It won't be for the moment I'm sore but I truly hope you do. I hope you cheat on this new guy or that he cheats on you. I hope he makes your life miserable.

Not for getting back with you, mind you. But simply for thé sake of what you made me endure, all those lies about loving me and wanting to be with me. No it's not okay to break-up this way, Sorry.

I won't ever forgive you. I won't ever see you again. I hope you exerience just an ounce of what I endured because of you.

You're a tiny, selfish, little girl. And you acted like it. Should have seen it coming. Shame on me.

See I lost my father in august, you attended the funeral with me, you wept with me, for me. While you were probably banging another guy. It was all a lie, dream. I lied to myself when I took you back twice. I lied to myself when I believed you were a good person.

It's the end of the line when you quote yourself, I know but really, HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS ?

I feel like I am drowning in a sea of pain today. I don't know what I am supposed to do, how I am supposed to move on. Every memory I have from the past 11 years involves you, you have been there for every major moment in my life so everything reminds me of you. How am I supposed to just stop loving you. My mind keeps forgetting that you are gone and then I remember all over again and the pain is fresh. People ask me if I am okay, and I say I am but I am not. I miss you with everything that I am and everything feels wrong. I just can not believe that you have made this choice, that you would rather your life without me. That we really will never be together again. I don't want it to be this way, how do I accept it? I have been okay for the past week but tonight it has hit me like a ton of bricks and I can not stop crying. Why did I have to have this life, why could I not choose someone who would stay with me? Why did my life have to end up this way? It is not fair! And we were so close to buying a house as well, we saved so hard and you just decided to leave so now that dream is gone for me as well. It hurts so much that you gave up on us, that you never loved me in the way I thought you did. Was any of it really the way I thought it was? I miss you so much, I miss all our stupid pet names, I miss watching movies with you in bed, talking about our days, our stupid jokes we had and just everything. There will never be another you, I will never have another moment with you and now I am just left with a thousand memories that torture me with what will never be. I love you always bubba. xxx

I miss you so much and now I realized what I did wrong in our relationship. But the things I did was because I'm in love with you and wanted us to communicate better so we can have a chance for years to come. I know you are still young and confused at what you want, if that was the case you should of told me from the beginning. I hope you are missing me as much as I'm missing you and I hope you'll come to your senses and give us another shot whenever you are ready. Ot'll be extremely hard to see you when we go on that trip that was planned for your brother's birthday. It can be one hell of a closure which we never got or an opening/beginning to someone thing better than before. I know you need your space/time and I'm giving it to you and to myself as well. Going to better myself and learn from my mistakes...

I love you and I just wish you can just see it and give us another shot down the road.

Dear W-

Technically I could contact you. Technically I could hit you up to hang out or get frozen yogurt- and we would- and I'd go back to your place and all would be like it was when we were together. Except that we're not together this time. And the reason I'm writing in here is because I'm trying NOT to contact you. You're the one who's supposed to contact me. You dumped me- so why haven't you contacted me?

I haven't heard from you in a week (not since you kissed me goodbye before you went to work last Thursday morning) and it's all rather confusing. Only a couple weeks ago, you were texting me "Thinking about you. Good night." And then you were inviting me out to your local bar where you USED to play darts (but stopped playing after we broke up and now have started up again).

It just confuses me. I honestly don't think any of your hot and cold behavior is spawned from me and any of my actions. I haven't changed. And nothing really transpired between us to warrant such changed behavior. So what the he** is going on within you? Clearly there's something going on because I haven't heard from you. Granted, you've pretty much been the only one contacting me to hang out or just to say hi. Except for the last couple times- that was me. Have I made it all too easy for you? I just don't really know what to think- and honestly, I don't want to think.

We broke up almost 10 months ago. It wasn't until 8 months after we broke up that we were crazy and slept together and then started doing this confusing hanging out/hooking up thing. Your friends were all surprised when we they found out you invited me to the bar. You told your friend that we had talked about the break up and we've been hanging out and it could lead to us dating. Those are all things you never said to me. To me, you just seem like a very confused man. You probably want your cake and to eat it too.

Honestly, I still care deeply for you. But I'm not even sure if I want to be with you. There's a part of me that's asking why I fell for you and why I wanted to jump into spending the rest of my life with you. Because as much as I feel a connection with you, I just don't think you can give me what I really want in a relationship. I don't even know if you're capable. I'm happy when I'm with you, but I've taken off the rose-colored glasses. I'm seeing you for all that you are. And it's not your flaws that make me shudder, it's your inability to provide me with the emotional security that I rightly deserve... And trust... I'm not sure you have that with me anymore.

Hence why I haven't contacted you. And the longer you go without contacting me, the more angry, hurt, and confused I get. And what bothers me the most about that is: I'm so tired of you hurting me. I don't want to be hurt and confused by someone I'm NOT madly in love with. That just seems like... like... a f***ing waste of energy. And my life is such a mess as it is, that I don't need that chaos running through my mind and my heart.

I'm trying to push you away without us having one of those uncomfortable "talks". Because I just don't think I could handle one and I just don't think you really know what's going on with yourself, so you would be completely unarmed and confused. I feel like you need to figure out what's going on within you and you need your space. I don't think you spacing yourself from me is actually you trying to hurt me or caused by anything I've done. I just don't think you have a clue... Or maybe you do? Maybe you're hoping I'll take the hint? (No. No. Because even if you didn't want to be with me, I know you don't want me out of your life.)

Well, I'll give you your space. I'm just going to be over here, doing what I was doing before we started this whole weird train. And that was working on myself and trying to put my life together. I'm trying to find my place in this world on my own and work on myself. (I know that's what you were doing too before I was back in the picture, but we just tend to gravitate toward one another like magnets.)

I'm sure I'll hear from you at some point. (I did leave my earrings at your place.) And you may very well act like not talking for a week is normal. Who the hell knows. I just know I'm tired- and talking or not talking- some conclusion will happen.

Moral of the story: W, figure out what the h*** you want.

-B

I have the urge to text you and go on and on and on. That was mistake and that's why you felt tied down. Because of this breakup now I know what was wrong, I wish you told me so I can adapt to you. I wish I can just see you, hold you, and have a drive blasting music enjoying this nice PNW weather that we are having instead of the rain. The pain I'm going through is unbearable, I feel like something is eating from within. As of now I kept telling myself it's over for good...this is what you wanted and you are firm on it. I'm preparing for the worst and hope for the best. I love you!

It has been almost three weeks since we've spoken, and I think I've finally stopped counting the days since we split. I think I'm actually beginning to heal, and maybe I'm starting to run out of tears. And I'm beginning to see how manipulative you were during our the last bit of our time together. Whether that was deliberate or not, I don't know. As time passes, I think back to how some of the things don't add up. I feel you were being deceitful and secretive with me about your "friend" when we were in a committed relationship together. If you were having issues with our relationship, then we could have talked about it. To go to your friend and talk with him is, of course, going to build trust there - when we should've been building trust between us.

I was committed to you. I admitted my mistakes and really felt bad for how I was treating you and myself. So, I turned myself around and became present and there for you. I was dedicated, loyal and was good to you. When things go bad, you don't go to someone else for fulfillment. Just because I made mistakes doesn't mean I deserved to be treated poorly.

I think of you as one of the great loves of my life. The sh*tty thing with that is that, even though you said the same thing to me, your actions showed otherwise. You showed me you weren't all that dedicated or loyal to me. How disappointing.

At this point, I don't know if I'd even want to be friends with you. If we were to be friends down the line, then we'd have to start from scratch and slowly build trust. And you would have to accept the fact that I accept you for who you are. Maybe deep down I think we both deserve to have the relationship we are capable of having with one another. Maybe deep down I think that you truly do love me, but are afraid of being hurt by me again. I don't know.

I'm angry and sad at how we ended. I was looking forward to traveling with you this year and, ultimately, building a great life together. But you threw it away like it was nothing.

had a brutal day at work today. wish i could talk to you and tell you my fears and my crappy day. But you dont exist to me anymore. I miss you, but youll never know that. cause as far as you are concerned, I hate you. and its better that way. i need to hurt on my own. please dont call me and please dont text me. I cant see you or talk to you. You were a dream. I dread next week. Please just let it go and leave.

I will live with my regret and my guilt for not answering you........... but if i have to see you or if you text, it will kill me. So if you care, just dont ok?

I have been in NC with my ex for about 4 months now. Well as NC as you can get when you work together... lol. We are on good terms but for now it's easier not being in contact on a personal level as things are still emotionally raw every now and again. While we were together I often encouraged my ex to put his hand up for an additional role in our workplace that I knew he would be great at, but he always brushed it off thinking the boss wouldn't even look at him. I suggested it to him again about a week ago when he helped trouble shoot an issue at work that involved this other role and he finally talked to the boss about doing it. Well today was his first day in that role and he blew everyone away with how good he was at it... and to be honest I am so proud of him. I want to send him a quick msg saying congrats, you did so well, everyone was raving about how good you are. But breaking NC is just asking for trouble I know.

So I'll say it here... A*** you did awesome, you always underestimate yourself but today was proof that you can do anything even though you think you can't.

i miss you bubba and I wonder what you are up to tonight. Tomorrow it has been 4 weeks since I have seen your face. It's funny how in some ways it feel like hardly any time has passed at all but in other ways it feels like a lifetime. I miss your smile, your laugh and your gorgeous eyes. I wish I could talk to you, hold you and spend time with you. I am so lonely without you and I still love you with all my heart and soul. I wish you did not leave and that you did not do this to us. I still don't understand but I am proud of myself for not contacting you and I never knew I could be this strong. I still think of you all day, every day and talk to you all the time in my head, on here and write you letters. You are never off my mind and I wish I could go back in time and be with you again. I miss you my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life and in some ways I know I always will. I hope you miss me and are struggling as well. Love always. xxxxx

9 days since we broke up and 2 days since I talked to you the last time. It is one way contact now because I asked for space and you respected that. Oh boy why do I miss you so much since you don't want to be with me anymore?

. I know you didn't want to hurt me but Why did it have to be that way, why didn't you just want to risk it and see what would have happened. It sucks so much to tell you that I am falling in love with you and that one day I'd like to have a future with you and you... haven't fallen in love yet and don't know if you ever will. and after that you knew you said just got defensive and distant from your feelings for me. It hurts so much and I know this isn't easy for you either. strangely enough it doesn't make it easier for me. It only makes me want to shake you and for me to be back with you even more. I even want to be friends with you and support you no matter what. You asked me not to come to your seminar because you think it would be too hard for you emotionally if I'll be there. And I decided not to come for my own good. I don't want to do that to myself either.

but I really I hope your seminar will go well and I know you will excel at it. Everything you do you do amazing. but I am not going to send you message about that. The fact is that you chose to leave me and I can't be your cheerleader anymore but its so pathetic that I still really want to. You said that the greatest lession you had learned from our relationship is not to get involved with not enough feelings. Good for you. but that doesn't help me AT ALL.

Here I am awake at 4.20am and still have not been able to sleep yet thinking of you. It's torturous that I can not even get a good nights sleep. I wish I could hear you sleeping beside me. It is so quiet without you and I wish I could feel your arms around me. How am I supposed to forget all our time together and accept it's really over. I do not want a life without you, surely this can not be real. I am devastated beyond words, I wish this never happened. I love you. Xx

Dear S,

I'm rather displeased. I've been on several dates with guys who seem so suitable on paper. Yet, nothing. I'm starting to resent how suited I thought/felt I was to you. I'm incredibly displeased, I go on a date and for a split second, you're sitting opposite me.

Please, come back

Dear A,

I still think of you on a daily basis. You're the first person I think of when I wake up and the last before I go to bed. I can't get you out of my thoughts no matter how much i try. I love you still, too much in fact... I miss you so much... I can only wonder whether you miss me even just a little bit too. I just feel like we're still made for each other. We connected way beyond anyone else. Maybe if I listened to you more, lowered my ego more, we'd still be together. My insecurities got the better of us and I became clingy. You couldn't do anything without me wanting to tag along which is pathetic. I just love you so much. I didn't want to lose you, but little did I know that me holding on to tightly is what really killed us. It's ridiculous how it's been nearly 4 months and I still love you as much as I ever have. You were my baby, my one and only baby. And i've lost you. My gut feeling says we'll get back together one day but I know how unhealthy it is for me to hold onto such baseless feelings.

Our entire breakup feels like a sequence of unfortunate events. It feels like we were supposed to last but ultimately we didn't. Maybe we just met at the wrong time. If I was more mature and secure with myself perhaps we wouldn't have broken up. I know this breakup wasn't your fault. I drove you away by suffocating you with my love. I didn't give you space. I didn't let you be you. I pressured you too much. And I know it was because of my insecurities. I miss you dearly. I really really miss you, your company, your voice... I love you too much to let you go. Every day I pray that god would somehow reunite us when the time is right. I know I have a lot of maturing to do. I know I need to fix myself. I just really hope that you would give us a second chance. Because I know for sure that we can be something great.

If we're given a second chance, I can promise you that I would give you the space you need. I can promise you that I wouldn't pressure you for anything any longer. You can be you without any guilt, I can wholeheartedly admit that I will be comfortable with you doing your own things because I love you. I love you for who you are. I love every aspect of you. I don't know why I still feel as though you're still in love with me. That all those things you said to me were for me, so I wouldn't be holding onto you while you sort out your own life. That deep down, you still love me. If you do, please know that i'm here, still having faith in the love we shared. Still hoping my gut feeling is right, that you would come back to me one day. I love you A. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I pray, I hope, our paths will cross and you'll see how much of a wonderful future we can build together. I love you A, we deserve a second chance once we're all sorted out, we really do. Miss you, and love you with all my heart.

I know I could've been more understanding of your stress and stayed positive and reassuring instead of withdrawing and making you feel defensive. and I wish I could've handled our breakup better when you wanted to be friends. It was working for a bit and I messed that up too. I want to be friends but I know now you gave up on that too. I wish youcould forgive me and understand I wasn't ready to be friends but that I am now. it really sucks that you see me as something negative you need to move on from. I just want us to be nice to each other and be positive about things again. They say you can't be friends with exes but I love you so much I don't care about a relationship or sex or who you're with. I just want to be real friends like we were when we first met. I hope one day you can understand and forgive me

Why was I thinking of you? But I was, and it seemed like a natural association. I wondered if you still have the tactile memory; I am admitting in print to force myself to see it. Yes, I did, I wondered.

Grateful we have NC. The traces of this addiction run deep.

Something about the three week mark...isnt that how long they say it takes to break a habit? Im finding quite the opposite. I do really want to see you. I just want to hold each other...cuddle up how we used to. I dont care about our ridiculous disagreements. What a way to end.

but maybe that was your out. No one knows your thoughts except you. And you wont even let yourself think what you dont want to...so maybe you dont even know.

im thinking of you a lot these days. Like too much. Way too much. Wish we could really try. And wish you thought i was worth trying for. Xo

So it seems you've unblocked me from whatsapp

I'm guessing you either miss me, or you miss my attention.. miss losing your backup plan.

Problem is I can't check because we agreed to a no contact period, and if I make the first move, you will probably lose interest again.

What a great situation.. yay!!!

Hi baby.

I miss you so hard. I miss not talking to you and sharing our day to day lives with each other like we did. I made so many mistakes while we were together. I let small things annoy me and I began to push you away and as a result I ended our relationship too hastily. I have been hurt before and I was trying to keep my guard up instead of letting you in. As a result I've hurt you and myself in the process. You are such an incredible person. I really liked that you began talking to me again, even letting me take you to dinner again, even though you were very sad and unsure. You kept me at an arms length, understandably, and I became frustrated with trying to understand where we stood and as a result I pushed you further away and now we aren't talking again.

You're scared that I will hurt you again. I won't. I just want the chance to show you that. It's been such an intense learning experience, and I made a mistake ever breaking up with you, though you told me that I did nothing to cause our breakup. I love you and I know you love me. I will respect you by not contacting you. I wish you could feel what I feel and know that I would do anything to make things right and prove to you that we are worth it.

xx

I hate your guts. I hate your guts. I hate your frigging guts.

You can pick up the phone if you want something. I'm not answering your texts. Enjoy your new happy life douche.

I'm so flipping mad it's not even funny. Yet my heart still fluttered when I saw your stupid name pop up on my phone.

Guess thats the next stage of getting over someone who wasnt even worth it. Eff you. Everyone says you arent worth it, why am I the only one who can't grasp that.

UGH! Thanks for ruining my day.

I wish you can just be up front with me and tell me that you misses me, it was a wrong decision to BU with me, and that you want to start over. Instead of your lies such as I'm just checking up on you and continues to text me throughout the day. I know you have so much pride and ego but damn, for once let it go and tell me like how it is. In the end you are the dumper and I'm the dumpee, so you have to work for me now instead of me chasing you like the first time we met.

I miss you bubby. I wish I could talk to you and tell you that. I wish I could know how you are coping and if you miss me. I have been thinking of you so much and all the happy times that we have spent together. I am realising things that I wish I could go back and change but mostly I am confused as when I look back we were happy and I do not understand why you are gone. I wonder if you will contact me and if there are things you need to say to me. I wonder if you are confused and whether you have any regret. Are you finding it hard to move on after 11 years as well? How is your work going, are you going out with your friends? Are you okay? I wish I knew. It is so weird not knowing when I have known what you are up to every day for over a decade. I feel like this is all a bad dream and I really wish that it was! I miss you so much. xxxxx