LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newlywed..and not in love

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Living in a fantasy land will not compensate for marrying an abuser.
    Yup, she is an abuser and her husband needs to realize this sooner rather than later and save himself from more heartbreak and sorrow at the hands of this unfaithful and dishonest woman. You are 100% right.

She became an abuser the moment she stepped out of the relationship and continued to be one every time she decided to contact Adam in any way, shape, or form.

For whatever reason you seem to think that him slapping her absolves her of her egregious behavior. It doesn't. The BOTH behaved inappropriately and for some reason you're incapable of understanding this or just how terrible OP is towards her partner. Emotional abuse is just as bad as being physically abused.
    Last edited by AviationNut; 09-11-2019 at 03:38 PM.

AviationNut...you sound as if you have anger issues! We try to treat people on here with respect....at least I hope we do!

Originally Posted by Realitynut
    AviationNut...you sound as if you have anger issues! We try to treat people on here with respect....at least I hope we do!
    Meh, if you have a problem with the advice I provided, donít read it or move on. Donít try to thread jack though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice