Size of ex partners

My current boyfriend now expects me to know the sizes of ex partners from many years ago. I honestly do not even remember what they look like it’s been so many years ago, so much has happened in my life, I cannot remember that. I do not remember the size or what it looks like. I can remember my thoughts from the past like what I considered people like small, average or big. But that’s it. Is this all women? Or should we be able to remember that? 

• Haha 1
On 7/18/2023 at 12:39 AM, MamaEm14 said:

Well we have decided to end things and move on. 

Did you start seeing him again? Hopefully you're not still worried about his ridiculous request that you "prove" your ex's size. 

2 hours ago, MamaEm14 said:

My current boyfriend now expects me to know the sizes of ex partners 

7 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Please don't discuss your sex life with partners and especially don't be explicit about unnecessary details.

Is this the same man?:

Ugh, this guy again, OP?

Maybe he secretly likes men and gets off on this for some twisted reason. 

No. This was the same guy. I’m just trying to figure out, are we as women expected to remember that stuff? Because I do not and I feel like I shouldn’t. And I don’t. So I was just trying to figure out if I was wrong on this situation. 

1 hour ago, tattoobunnie said:

Does he remember how big each vagina was, and can tell you all about it?  

Sadly this type usually does remember --vividly--and will eagerly discuss it (probably already has).  And what he doesn't know he'll make up.  OP, do not ask him.

1 hour ago, NighttimeNightmare said:

I honestly don’t even believe this is a woman writing this stuff. 

I think it’s a guy making us all puppets to some weird fetish story he’s imposing on us. 

I've unfortunately dated a few men who wanted to know they were "better" than the other men I'd dated. Apparently with some men it's a competition.

To some of the women responding to this.. Are you being genuine when you say you don’t remember? 

I’m a woman too, I can’t imagine actually forgetting, I mean goodness sake, I was intimate with the guys. It doesn’t mean I spend my time thinking about it, not at all. But you don’t just forget it?.. Or do you?! O.o

16 hours ago, TacticalLinguine said:

To some of the women responding to this.. Are you being genuine when you say you don’t remember? 

I’m a woman too, I can’t imagine actually forgetting, I mean goodness sake, I was intimate with the guys. It doesn’t mean I spend my time thinking about it, not at all. But you don’t just forget it?.. Or do you?! O.o

I remember all of my Bfs penises.  But I have never dated a man who once asked me the size of others.  Your boyfriend is so beyond creepy and insecure.  Don't waste your time trying to fix him.  Figure out why you need to be with someone this insecure.

• Like 1