What things make you happy? Can be anything.

To start us off:

Holding the one I love.

Watching other people overcome difficulties and troubles.

Watching justice be served and what is right be done.

Giving credit and thanking everyone for all of their hard work and dedication to a cause.

The smile on a childs face.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* seeing the smile of my man

* hearing birds sing

* moments of insight, either 'awakenings' about life, or those lightbulb moments where my hard studies fall into place, and I see the solution for the puzzle (handy when it comes to research).

* music of Bach, Stravinsky, Pärt, Preisner, Reich, Shostakovic, ... but at least Bach if I had to choose. And Stravinksy.

* practising capoeira, which pretty much boils down to feeling so clumsy that I forget my other sorrows.

And more recently: my new job, my new love, my new house. Three major changes in my life in ONE month time. I am so happy and so tired

Ilse

Food, i love food and sleep. They make me so happy im going ot eat food really soon............ of course my friends, sports, art, odc, my favourite shows, hanging out and doing our thing, just the time i spend with people, the idea that one day i will be in love...... that i will one day be with someone who means the world, oh and all of those stupid inside jokes......lol i judt thought of the funniest one. you gusy wouldn't get it though...lol, lion cat

Thing that make me happy

1) Having my parents, my family

2) Candies, esp. bubble gum and chocolate

3) Being single for a now (well though at times I think about how it would be having a b/f)

4) People that know how to listen without throwing a temper nor getting angry easily

5) People who are true to themselves

6) When someone is wrong and realizes his/her mistake

7) Not being overweight

8) Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9) That I'll be working part time next semester and at last earning my own money

10) Studying at college to major in psychology

11) Interesting books

12) Horror movies

Well my list can go on and on so I'll stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy for unicorns, puppies, rainbows, and butterflies. Oops almost forgot polka dots

I am happy for Elektrahere. And gum drops, and whiskers on kittens.

Really! I love all of these things.

Edits:

Ok, fine. I'm also happy for running water, campfires, good tequila, the sound of cicadas as I drift off to sleep, the mandolin, flat water paddling, the exact shade of blue on the horizon just as the sun is setting, warm tents with mesh tops so that I can see the stars when I camp, red hots, and brown eyes. And ponies.