Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Seraphim

I got a whetstone set to sharpen knives, a shipment of some nice steaks, a shipment of some wines, and a Harry and David Basket of pears, cheese, and charcuterie.... All from separate sources. I guess people know us well! I can't choose a favorite because they all go together 😂

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jibralta said:

I got a whetstone set to sharpen knives, a shipment of some nice steaks, a shipment of some wines, and a Harry and David Basket of pears, cheese, and charcuterie.... All from separate sources. I guess people know us well! I can't choose a favorite because they all go together 😂

Whoa, mother lode of deliciousness!! 

37 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

I was really excited to get a Frank and Oak clothing box subscription. I'd been eyeing it, but I have a hang up about spending money on things like this for myself. I love that someone just picks it out, sends it, and I just send back what I don't like. My first box I loved everything. 

Ooh, I haven't heard of that one. I'm a stitch fixer myself. Eventually, I will try one of these other interesting options that I've been hearing about. 

And I agree that it is really, really nice that someone else is doing the legwork. And they do a pretty good job. I don't always keep everything they send, but I find that I actually wear the clothes that I keep. And interestingly, that makes it easier to purge my closet. Go figure.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

My worst gift? I can't really think of anything other than receiving a blouse from my mom and, .... all I can say is ......omg, what the h**l was she thinking. I can only describe this thing as something a 95 year old women would wear, it was horrendously ugly, lol.  Left me totally speechless, lol.  BUT, I gushed and made a huge fuss and said how "amazing" is was!! ...with a huge smile plastered to my face, lol. She was happy she bought me such an "amazing" blouse. 😄

P.S. I never wore it.

• Haha 1