Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Seraphim

4 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

My worst gift? I can't really think of anything other than receiving a blouse from my mom and, .... all I can say is ......omg, what the h**l was she thinking. I can only describe this thing as something a 95 year old women would wear, it was horrendously ugly, lol.  Left me totally speechless, lol.  BUT, I gushed and made a huge fuss and said how "amazing" is was!! ...with a huge smile plastered to my face, lol. She was happy she bought me such an "amazing" blouse. 😄

P.S. I never wore it.

LOL. I had to wear the fish sox once. However they made great car detailing cloths😂

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I think I already mentioned this, but my cousin bought one of those big tins of three flavored popcorn for me and my kids to "share". Problem was, I lived 300 miles from my kids. Guess we were supposed to divvy it up before I drove back home?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Like I said people sometimes don’t think . They are just checking off a list. 

I fricken LOVE LOVE chocolate and everyday I watch my husband eat cookies and chips and hot chocolate and ice cream and enough crap to bring down an elephant and then people send MORE chocolate . If I wasn’t so polite I would throw it back and say fill yer boots. 

3 hours ago, Jibralta said:

Was it like the puffy shirt?

image.thumb.png.7e3b7efcb13c7ae6eb63b21787412a2d.png

lmao!  Close, really close. Only difference was the sleeves weren't quite the same as Jerry's shirt, lol. But yes, the front and collar are spot on. It was really flouncy, but even worse, it was red and black! omg.....she knows I have never, ever, owned a single item of clothing which was red. Ever. I haaaaaaate red!! It's just not me. Best word to describe that thing was "horrendous".  Can't believe people even make clothes like that, much less, wear them, lol.

• Haha 1

I am seeing my mom come hell or high water or jail time. Don’t care . We have lost too many family members to not Covid. My mom is also alone now. In Ontario we can have 10 inside as of Monday’s restrictions and we will have 9. Then seeing my MIL Boxing Day. Hubby and I have our booster as well as my MIL and the rest of the family will catch up soon. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

I am seeing my mom come hell or high water or jail time. Don’t care . We have lost too many family members to not Covid. My mom is also alone now. In Ontario we can have 10 inside as of Monday’s restrictions and we will have 9. Then seeing my MIL Boxing Day. Hubby and I have our booster as well as my MIL and the rest of the family will catch up soon. 

Yeah, you know, just seeing and hugging my people is high on my Christmas list too. 

I saw my aunt for the first time in forever, and hugged her so hard. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, itsallgrand said:

Yeah, you know, just seeing and hugging my people is high on my Christmas list too. 

I saw my aunt for the first time in forever, and hugged her so hard. 

Right ? People are important. I guess I am just angry right now because my step dad’s death was preventable had he gotten proper care and testing on time but everything is so tied up with Covid that an old man didn’t matter, ya know? The family is devastated especially my mom and my son and his kids. His daughter is beyond heartbroken as am I . My mom can barely function alone and my son is spitting fighting angry that this crap killed his papa . 

4 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Right ? People are important. I guess I am just angry right now because my step dad’s death was preventable had he gotten proper care and testing on time but everything is so tied up with Covid that an old man didn’t matter, ya know? The family is devastated especially my mom and my son and his kids. His daughter is beyond heartbroken as am I . My mom can barely function alone and my son is spitting fighting angry that this crap killed his papa . 

I'm so so sorry. I'd be angry too. He mattered. I'm so sorry this happened. 

• Like 1