Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Musings of a boring nerd

happy_snapper

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Peter,..I hadn't seen your thread pop up in soooo long. I almost jumped in like I use to, and throw a 'where are you!!!! " just to wake you up now and then! But now that you have a honey, I figured you had better things to do than hang around ENA!

Do you realize how LUCKY you are? To go from a boring nerd and not dating AT ALL.....to a Happy Snapper with a home and live in gf!

I knew you had it in you.....after all...you entertained me for years, and i'm a tough nut to please!

Hugs and Happiness in the coming year. And please, yes, do send pics.....

• 1 month later...

hahahaha....'fiancé' ...love how you just threw that in.

No news hear, except Tom dumped me for another woman! Seeing her all the damn time.

A friend told me they look like Shrek and Fiona....so that makes me happy! (I guess)

Let us know how the wedding plans go! So funny...you never dated, and when you did...you met 'the one'.....

Do you know how LUCKY you are??? Boring nerd to Happy snapper, all in a few short years.

To happily married husband.

To proud papa.

Life only gets better.

So happy for you!

Sooo... Anything interesting been happening round here?

I haven't been here for a while, how is everybody doing? Anything exciting?

Life's generally good with me and my fiancée CJ.

Woo hoo! YAY!

Nah, nothing going on here. We have all been swapping sports scores and recipes. ha

Sooo... Anything interesting been happening round here?

I haven't been here for a while, how is everybody doing? Anything exciting?

Life's generally good with me and my fiancée CJ.

Hey, haven't visited your thread for a long time ... congratulations on your engagement!!!

Life is really good right now. Me and cj are perfect for each other.

We're going to have a long engagement, no date set yet. We're going to take our time and save some money, but we are going to get married some time in the next couple of years.

And who knows where life will go from there.

Archived