Largest Age Gap In Your Relationships?

niczeegs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Im 20 and he is 36!

The great things about dating an older man:

1. great sex (they know what they're doing and want you to cum first and frequently)

2. they are in control of their lives (let's hope!) meaning full time job, house with a mortgage, cars that work etc

3. because of this financial stability they can take you to clubs, dinner...and i don't mean ramen noodles ladies

4. maturity!! yay! meaning they listen better, they understand things better and don't sweat the small stuff

5. the whole sexy older man vibe (especially when they wear suits and ties *drools*)

Totally agree!

My largest age gap relationship: When we started dating he was 48 and I was 24.

• 1 month later...

30 years...I was 24, he was 54.

I was madly in-love with him. But now, I'm pretty disgusted that I dated him...not because of the age gap, but because I now realize that he was a manipulative jerk.

My bf right now is 40. I'm 25. I swear, I don't have anything with older people. The guy before my bf now was 3 years younger.

I've never really had much of an age gap.

Ex #1: Four months older than me (yeah.. complete weirdo now)

Ex #2: Five months older than me (we're still good friends though)

Ex #3: One month younger than me (he turned out to be a psycho)

Ex #4: 15 months older than me (I don't know whats up his ass. He's childish.)

The guy I used to have a huge crush on, but we were never a couple: 6 years older than me.

Yeahhh...the whole around my age thing isn't working out too well. At least not at this point. I don't have anything in common with 20-21 year old guys. I think when/if I get into another relationship, he's gonna have to be a few years older...or at least have the mentality.

It runs in the family though. NO woman in my family was ever able to "get along" in a relationship with a guy their age. That's why every woman is married to/with a guy at least eight years older, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived