Largest Age Gap In Your Relationships?

niczeegs

I agree, some people can't agree.

And yes, I am a virgin. I have never willingly had sex. I don't deserve the label of a fornicator because someone raped me.

I'm sorry to hear that.

But I like your attitude on that...virginity is different from person to person. It's still yours until you're READY and WILLING to give it. No one can take that from you. Very impressive.

My mother was raped when she was 17...I wish she had the attitude that you have. It's much healthier. The whole incident caused a lot of psychological damage and I feel bad for her.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry to hear that.

But I like your attitude on that...virginity is different from person to person. It's still yours until you're READY and WILLING to give it. No one can take that from you. Very impressive.

My mother was raped when she was 17...I wish she had the attitude that you have. It's much healthier. The whole incident caused a lot of psychological damage and I feel bad for her.

Sorry to hear that. You should have known my when I was 13. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol, suicidal, and angry. I used to fantasize about how I would kill him if I ever got the chance. I thought about what happened day and night. But eventually, when I was all eaten up inside, I realized that I had to do something to change. I realized I had to keep living. It took years of therapy and I still have a hard time some days, but I don't have to let it keep my down. I do still think about it everyday, but in many ways it's a positive thing, like, "I made it through and I am stronger because of it."

Thank you for your post.

im 16 and he is 22. im really mature for my age due to a lot of things i had to experience way too young...so our maturity levels match up and we are really happy. been dating for 8 months now

Good for you! That's great to hear. As long as you keep it legal, it sound great. Haha, that should be my catch phrase- Keep it legal.

I know this question has probably already been posted, but heck, why not do it again for the newbies?!

What has been the largest age gap within your past relationships?

Mine would be that I was 15 and he was 21. I was a 15 year old who felt WAY TOO mature. I was pathetic. Yet, I believe he was more pathetic.

I was 25 and he was 33 going on 65!

33 going on 65? LOL sounds like he was a bit of an old soul

I am 20 going on 40 and my boyfriend is 57 going on 80...*giggles* I love him to bits. He's very particular about what he does and how things are set up, but I think it's cute. Normally I think having a guy being so "set in his ways" may bother me, but I am similar to my boyfriend in my lifestyle/habits and I'm set in MY ways, so we get along fine.

Archived