Largest Age Gap In Your Relationships?

niczeegs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not a relationship..he is preying on a child. Get out now and live your life while you are still young.

She's not a child, she's 17. In a year she'll be an adult. Since when is loving someone wholeheartedly being a perverted preying animal? I get so sick of people talking about older men dating younger girls as being sick and perverted. What ever happened to "judge not lest ye be judged"?

My boyfriend is 30 years older than me. We have been together for quite a while, and at one point were considering marriage, I guess we still are, but it's difficult for me to promise my life to someone before I have even graduated high school. I am 17, he is 47. I love him, that's what matters.

It's fine to wait a little while, in fact at your age, I'd say that's advisable. My bf and I want to get married, but we are waiting a while too.

When you're ready though, don't let anyone tell you not too. If you are in love, and he treats you well, go for it!

I think that your daughter is in good hands with a cop. I feel bad for my mother, she almost had a coronary when I told her I was considering marrying a man that is just over a year younger than her. I can't help who I have fallen in love with, and neither can your daughter. How long have they been together?

My mom keeps comparing their ages too. My bf is 44 and my mom is 49. Also, my bf's daughter is only 6 years younger than me, kind of strange, but oh well.

If you and he broke-up because of society then I am so sorry to hear your love wasn't strong enough or society took too much of control.

I'm not going to let that happen to me. Currently I'm 16 with a 21. Met when I was 14, friends for a year then at 15 me and him became a couple. Things are going so well and I love him with all my heart.

Awesome. Glad to hear it.

This is one of my first ever posts, so its nice to find somewhere where i can actually talk about things like this!

My current partner is 30, and i've just turned 20, to me the 10 years is nothing...

i dont think i'll ever find someone who loves me as truly as him!

you just cant help who you fall in love with!

Best of luck to the two of you. I agree, it's nice when you can find others who share the age gap thing. I call them age-gappers. It's awesome to meet someone who understands. There are many bashers on here too though, but just ignore them.

I guess am a kindred old soul to you then. I don't like people my age either. I can only take so much of them. Most of my friends are 40+. My best friend has kids older than me. My boyfriend is 24 years older than me. I love the maturity that he has. We are also waiting until marriage.

I guess am a kindred old soul to you then. I don't like people my age either. I can only take so much of them. Most of my friends are 40+. My best friend has kids older than me. My boyfriend is 24 years older than me. I love the maturity that he has. We are also waiting until marriage.

Thank goodness im not alone hehe

My current ex was 19 when I met him, I was 27. He thought I was 24 so he said he was too! I was a bit wary of his being younger so I didn't go out with him for over a month and we had been seeing each other for about three weeks before he finally came clean We lasted 2 years and he was the best relationship I have had to date...

The largest gap was 2 years. My ex fiancee was over 2 years younger than me. When I met him, I just turned 21 and he was still 18. I didn't think much of it because I am used to liking younger guys but my ex was a little surprised. He was my favorite.

Smallest gap is now. My boyfriend is the same age for ONCE. That is good. I like being the same age. Well, he's a little younger, but only by a few months

i like hearing it when the female is older than the male.

Keep it coming...LOL

Same here. I am going on a date on Sat night (again) with a gorgeous guy who is only 27 ... I am 42. I still have reservations but it is early days yet and I have no idea what he wants or expects from "us".

I've always dated guys (incl my ex-husband) who where the same age as myself. My current two exes were 7 and 8 years older than me. Never did I think I would go for someone younger than me ... and by so many years. Despite my reservations I had the most fab evening when I eventually met up with this much younger man. He was attentive, charming, he behaved like a gentleman insisting on paying for everything, he totally took the lead and made me feel the way a woman should feel. We got on extremely well and after a while I saw no age gap. Still, I know it is there and I have no idea how I feel about it right now. All I know is we got on really well and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

I've always dated guys (incl my ex-husband) who where the same age as myself. My current two exes were 7 and 8 years older than me. Never did I think I would go for someone younger than me ... and by so many years. Despite my reservations I had the most fab evening when I eventually met up with this much younger man. He was attentive, charming, he behaved like a gentleman insisting on paying for everything, he totally took the lead and made me feel the way a woman should feel. We got on extremely well and after a while I saw no age gap. Still, I know it is there and I have no idea how I feel about it right now. All I know is we got on really well and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

While I do feel the same way as the poster you quoted for my own life, I think it's great that you have found someone that makes you happy. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you should go for what makes you happy. As long as you aren't hurting anyone, there's no reason not to reach for what makes you happy.

As long as you aren't hurting anyone, there's no reason not to reach for what makes you happy.

Quite right and after the rubbish 2.5 years I have had it feels great to feel happy and have a focus away from my ex. At the moment I feel like throwing caution to the wind and just going with the flow and having some fun for a change.

Archived