Largest Age Gap In Your Relationships?

niczeegs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My daughter is 22 and started dating a guy that is 34. I was/am kinda concerned because of the age difference but this guy seems ok (for now). Should I mention that he met her while she was waiting for the bus. He's a cop.

I think that your daughter is in good hands with a cop. I feel bad for my mother, she almost had a coronary when I told her I was considering marrying a man that is just over a year younger than her. I can't help who I have fallen in love with, and neither can your daughter. How long have they been together?

I think that your daughter is in good hands with a cop. I feel bad for my mother, she almost had a coronary when I told her I was considering marrying a man that is just over a year younger than her. I can't help who I have fallen in love with, and neither can your daughter. How long have they been together?

She just started dating him, I'd say within the last 3 or 4 weeks. At least he has his act together. Her exboyfriend (the kids father) doesn't have a job, doesn't have a desire to work and he is just a big dingo.....Oh he is 29.

Mine...which is going surprisingly well, is about 19 years older. I am 27 and she is 46. We get along soo well and talk all the time and have TONS and TONS of fun together! She is the one of the most beautiful, caring honest, and genuine poeple I have ever met in my life!!!!!!!! no complaints yet ha ha ha.............

If you and he broke-up because of society then I am so sorry to hear your love wasn't strong enough or society took too much of control.

I'm not going to let that happen to me. Currently I'm 16 with a 21. Met when I was 14, friends for a year then at 15 me and him became a couple. Things are going so well and I love him with all my heart.

My largest "gap" was with my most recent ex. He is almost 15 years older than me. Prior to him, I dated somone 9 years younger (he was 24 at the time, me 33), and someone 10 years older (me 29/30 at the time, him 39/40).

Come to think of it, I've never really dated or been interested in anyone my own age. Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

A measly 4 years. He brought that up as one of the reasons for the breakup, which I thought was a bit silly. 4 years is nothing. Then again, I once dated a guy 3 years younger, and I thought that contributed to his immaturity, so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite!

• 1 month later...
I work with a man who married a young 20s woman when he was in his 40s, and they went along fine for 20 years. but when he decided to retire, she ran off with a another guy younger than herself, so he is left alone in his old age and paying her hefty alimony and half his retirement income. it.

^ That's horrible!!!!!!

15/16 years difference... I'm 25 and my guy is 40... He's gorgeous!

My boyfriend is 30 years older than me. We have been together for quite a while, and at one point were considering marriage, I guess we still are, but it's difficult for me to promise my life to someone before I have even graduated high school. I am 17, he is 47. I love him, that's what matters.

This is not a relationship..he is preying on a child. Get out now and live your life while you are still young.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived