Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend having conversation with Random men - Concerned or not?

This sounds rather familiar. My ex would constantly receive attention from random men and has quite the circle of male friends. However her male friends were always at some point in their life interested in her. She even admitted she fell in love with one of them during our time together. After the breakup she also saw she wasn't truly in love with him, but with the idea of him. In addition she felt like she wanted me to fight for her during that time (she only told me after the BU, I had no idea at the time). She never did anything with him though, but she liked the attention and was more receptive to developing feelings for someone else. I think it's a personality thing, as I like to interact with other women. However out of respect I don't flirt, nor am I responsive to flirting while in a relationship. I think it's a huge red flag and might never change.

I also saw post BU that she got more open to other men when the relationship was starting to go downhill. I read somewhere that her sharing such information could be her (un)consciously letting you know she has other options. It's basically telling you to step up. After BU I certainly see that was the situation in my case...

She doesn't sound too internet savvy if she is posting a mental health blog on her personal instagram acct. It seems she wants attention and possibly to make you jealous. Basically she is a headache and there will be an increasing amount of drama ahead. Reflect if this is worth it. Think about dating women who don't need immature, strange backhanded antics to draw attention to themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice