Great Guy.. Small Penis

SusieQ93

Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports you, gives amazing oral sex but... his penis is small (3 in. when hard) and when he tried to have sex with you, it wasn't working You get along great but it's just the actual SEX part (penetration, or lack thereof) that's lacking. He actually thinks sex is just kissing, fingerings, and oral sex. He's 36, (if that matters). Would you stay with him? Should I stay with him? I was in a bad relationship previously wth a guy who was a bum and treated me like he was irreplaceable but this new guy is EVERYTHING I've ever looked for.. except that one area. What should I do?

It really is a personal preference. Some woman would stay despite the sex not being great but have all the other good factors, while other would leave feeling too sexually frustrated.

It depends on the person. Only you can figure that one out and how much it might or might not affect you and the relationship.

Should I mention how I feel to him? How do I do it without it being awkward.

No don't mention about how you feel regarding his size. That is not something he can change.

If you can think of ways you can both try and make sex better, you can suggest that.

At only 1 month in, I would cut it off if I think I might have a problem with it down the track. Be honest with yourself about it.

I would absolutely date him, great guys who treat you like gold are not that easy to find IME. Please do not talk to him about his size, he is already painfully aware of it which is why he tries his best to compensate in other ways (oral, etc). This is not something he can change no matter how much he may want to, so do not make him feel even worse than he already is.

Everyone is different, only you can judge whether you will be happy with a not-so-satisfying sex life or you will end up resenting him in the end and leaving him. But if this is a deal breaker then you're better off ending it sooner rather than later. There are many ways to have sex though, and if the guy is worth it in every other way I really think you shouldn't pass him up so easily over the size of his penis. JMO.

It is important to note that these amazing qualities noted are after only one month. There's no guarantee if this is truly him or just the honeymoon period. It's easy to be "attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you etc" in a month, whether that continues in a year, two years, ten years, no one knows. Remember all the posts that start with "the first three months were perfect but then he / she changed..."

I don't think OP knows this guy enough to say he's this awesome guy, meanwhile this potential deal breaker for her showed up, so I think OP should decide how big a deal this is on a relatively stand alone basis.

Please, if you do feel the need to break up or if you're worried it's a problem, don't mention it to him!

He can't help it and it will only make him feel horrible.

No doubt he knows he is smaller than average and worries about it being a problem already. He does not need to have that fact reinforced.

If you do feel it's too much of a problem, simply tell him that you don't feel it's going to work between you two or that you don't feel it's going as well as you has hoped.

No need to go into more explanation than that.

IMO...... at least your getting it.

Some posts will say how they don't get it.. anymore, etc.

As mentioned, he's making up for it in other ways.. so it's not like you're getting nothing.

BUT, in the end, is all up to you if you really feel this is a deal breaker- his size. Some like larger.. some don't like too big.. etc. etc.

What do YOU want? It's been about a month? Is this what you can handle from now on? Months down the road.

All is still very new... think on it and be honest. There's many factors to consider in a relationship.

But he does seem like a decent guy.

If size is essential to you enjoying sex and intercourse is essential to you enjoying sex, then let him go and find someone for whom this is not an issue. He deserves someone who looks forward to being sexual with him and enjoys sex. It doesn't matter if it wouldn't be an issue for me (it absolutely would not). You have to be honest with yourself about what your priorities and dealbreakers are.

Well, I've dated two men with 3" penises, for like a month. Heck, if the guy is awesome, and makes you feel awesome, and is super rich (I'm sorry, people will hate me for saying this) because they try to overcompensate in other areas, then yes, date away. NEVER ever mention how small his penis is - the guy is aware. Try sex first before judging though; in my experience, he may be like a bunny rabbit that keeps going and going.

Did you get divorced or is this an open marriage?

I have been married for a month and a week and I'm not getting any. I am 22 and my husband is 24. The bad thing is that I love sex. Where one can go without and one who loves it? What can I do? I'd never cheat I just want to have sex with my husband.
This emoji indicates to me, that a small penis is unacceptable.

I agree with Jagger.

Which is unfortunate because there are so many other things you could do together sexually, including oral or him penetrating you with a vibrator or even a strap on with a 8-9 incher if you both were open to that.

Being the RL is great in so many other ways, I think you both should explore other gratifying ways of sexually pleasuring each other other before you throw in the towel.

Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports you, gives amazing oral sex but... his penis is small (3 in. when hard) and when he tried to have sex with you, it wasn't working You get along great but it's just the actual SEX part (penetration, or lack thereof) that's lacking. He actually thinks sex is just kissing, fingerings, and oral sex. He's 36, (if that matters). Would you stay with him? Should I stay with him? I was in a bad relationship previously wth a guy who was a bum and treated me like he was irreplaceable but this new guy is EVERYTHING I've ever looked for.. except that one area. What should I do?

Is this your husband? Or some other guy on the side?

Did you get divorced or is this an open marriage?

She must've gotten divorced since she and this guy have only been dating a month, and she made the post about being married for a month and not getting any back in June.

@notalady about a month. Things are great too. We really enjoy each other's company

SusieQ, I am surprised you never posted about your divorce (or annulment), that's a pretty big thing!

Unless you're still married but cheating on him or as Wiseman suggested, it's an open marriage?

What's going on?

Hi, I'm a man so I'm not so sure as I will never have this problem (even though there are girls with small breast and incredibly untight vagina) but I feel to answer you anyway. I this that if you felt to answer that question it will not work out for you and you'll end up cheating on him. I think that if he's not so bad in oral sex you can, when some confidence will be build up, purpose to use dildo and stuff and that should work out but again...I really think that as, because you asked, this is a deal breaker for you and I would suggest you to think about it really fast as you are wasting his time making him think to be with a girl who like him.

Archived