I have said good bye many times before but this time i have to let go of this sight...Its been nearly 6 months since the break...and i have changed in many ways..my confidence is back..i have achieved my goal in getting my body back..and now i think i need one last piece of closure to get my sanity back...I feel like i have done a solid job in getting my life back together, i have been dating feeling good about myself , but i keep coming back here..almost liek an addict..and i do not think its good for me any more...my healing process is almost there yet i keep coming back here and for one reason or anoher i regress..i must stop cold turkey...i have given advice and taken it..now i must close this chapter of my life forever...she is gone...as much as i hurt there is nothing i can do...so i also must stop reading and writing here...i dont want to but i keep getting dragged down..i know whats right and wrong..i know what is good for me..and i have realized by sticking here..the memories of her will linger forever...i need to move on..i feel good i look good...but there are days like today were i sit here and read and read and just keep getting depressed. just remember to keep going strong with no contact..its the only way to move on..folks this pain has been one of the worst i have ever endured in my life ever..everybody be strong..god loves you all as do i...i owe this sight alot..especially my sanity...but i just can not take it any more..i wish you all good luck...this time its for real GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS

Sometimes, you do have to take a break from eNotalone, because it can feed an addiction to thinking about your ex if you keep posting about it.

But...it's also a place where if you advise others of their problems, you give a lot back to the world and you learn some valuable things about relationships and living in general.

However, it can still be addictive to giving advice to others, so a break from time to time helps and so does setting firm hours of when you will come here, lol.

If we don't see you again, take care and thanks for your contribution to eNotalone while you were here!

I think a point comes where you can come on this site and give adivice to those who are in situations like the ones some of us have already faced, but at the same time, not be on here all the time, every day.

i find now that i come on here once in a while and post once in a while, compared to how at one point i think i was making my own post every single day almost.

Well dude..

If you're gonna leave enotalone, then all i can say its:

Now i'm daring to talk for everyone's here in the forum and also as an "enotalone - friend yours": Always you'll have many people here ready to read and helping you with your experiences and feelings.

So feel free to come whenever you want

Good luck man! My best wishes to you

Take care

I had to get away too until I healed and got over my ex.

Now I just want to help someone else.

I can read the posts now,and not worry that I will regress

because I am over him 100% now.

You'll come back when you heal so you can help others,or at

least I hope you will. Take care,ok?