Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you thinking thread? round two, Part 4

indierockgrl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capricorn - As someone who lives (sort of) with chronic pain I just wanted to say I’m so sorry that you are suffering with pain! The only thing I know for sure is that any platitudes like “just don’t think about it” or “you’re the one driving, the pain is just in the back seat” only ever made me want to drive a stake into the eye of the person saying it and then tell them “just ignore it and it will go away”! Do you have good people around you that are supportive even if they don’t understand what you’re going through?

I just figured out "The Bachelor's" purpose in life (and Bachelorette, too). One person is dating a few people all of whom are interesting on some level. Each of the other people is focused only on him (or her), and they are losing their minds!

It is a real life illustration of what happens when we commit too soon. Keep dating, people! Have the guts to tough it out!

not sure what you mean holly when someone posts something that is in netspeak and then like never puts a period or new sentence is that what you mean you know that could because it's just the way it is and it is that way sometimes but you can read it even if it's not intelligible and then of course offer some advice and say something like get a check up or like go to therapy or like break up or whatever or something or just say something like that

What happened to punctuation, just one, big, long sentence. :(
not sure what you mean holly when someone posts something that is in netspeak and then like never puts a period or new sentence is that what you mean you know that could because it's just the way it is and it is that way sometimes but you can read it even if it's not intelligible and then of course offer some advice and say something like get a check up or like go to therapy or like break up or whatever or something or just say something like that

Lol.......🤣

Archived