Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you thinking thread? round two, Part 4

indierockgrl

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, almost makes you miss the 'got fired from burger king, wiseman is gay' troll. At least that doesn't pose as if a real thread. Agree you guys rock at cleaning out that junk swiftly.

Man, trolling has reached epidemic proportions here lately. Wish they'd get a life already.

I must have missed something.

But seein as how this is the what your thinking thread here’s mine.

Part of my brain is saying move back to Al, get back together with the ex, move back in my old house, settle down, work the oil patch for a couple more years, on my off time learn the family business, spend the next 20-25 years working out there, live a “normal” life.

Option 2- Continue working the oil patch, continue living in Kentucky, buy me a 36’ enclosed trailer, make the first 5-8’ of it in to loving quarters, stock the rest with 30 dozen full body snows, 10 dozens full body Canadas, 5 dozen full body specks, 20 dozen full body ducks and 8 dozen duck floaters, e callers, layouts, and my ranger. Put a roll back cover on my truck bed, build shelves and gun racks in it. Then start my season out in either NODAK or Saskatchewan follow the migration down to Missouri or Arkansas then follow it back north and finish my season in May hunting Snows and just not worry about a woman, just me and Coal. If I get ready for some female company I feel pretty sure I can go to a bar and talk enough to talk one in to coming and hanging out for a bit.

Archived