Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you thinking thread? round two, Part 4

indierockgrl

I am so so sorry for your loss ... my mum went nearly 5 years ago ..I don't think I will ever get over it , I have just learnt to live with it ..I have shed my tears this years with my beautiful memories . My dad went 26 years ago , so I have gotten used to that now .

Lots of love , you will get through it and carry on at the other side of Christmas xxx

Thanks for your kind words, Pippy!

I agree with you. You never really get over it. You just learn to live with it.

Hope you had a good christmas!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy New Year! 🍾🥂🎉👍🎆😊🎇🎈🎊 I drop out before the ball drops too. Oh well.

Thank you :) lol, good to hear I'm not the only one. I must be incredibly boring but I just don't understand what the fuss is all about, lol. To me it's just another day, lol. A good book tops a party any day! :tongue: :D

Hey Pip! I wish you all the very best! xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Posters are being affected by these one-post-wonders

Indeed. It always fascinates me to see people continue on and on and on for 20 pages and the OP has totally disappeared after only one post. It's like ..... ok people, you can really stop now, they are a one post wonder and aint coming back.

Indeed. It always fascinates me to see people continue on and on and on for 20 pages and the OP has totally disappeared after only one post. It's like ..... ok people, you can really stop now, they are a one post wonder and aint coming back.

Oh yeah and us lot getting totally involved in it ..... in one way I guess there are people reading it who can gain help just by reading ...as a plus ...but I do wonder why the no show after one post .

Archived