Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you thinking thread? round two, Part 4

indierockgrl

You have to use your messaging app's or device's or browser's emoji system. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿšฝ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ‘“

ย 

oh I am on a lap top and wouldn't know how to start ..but I did see a thread actually in *forum help* seems it affected everyone on a lap top .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸคฃโœŒ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–โ˜๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ‹ I'm at a loss for words.๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿด๐Ÿน๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ’

also did wiseman finally upgrade from a flip phone and discover emojis? ;)

Interesting. Yes the sheep will follow the herd off the cliff.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. Interestingly this phenomenon is getting so bad, the 'Emperor's New Clothes' is now a reality rather than a fairy tale.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฎ

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/tip-dont-join-the-gmo-confederacy-of-dunces

ย 

I like this definition:

ย 

Stupid people don't know they're stupid. Psychologists call it the Dunning-Kruger effect. They explain it as "a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence."

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/tip-dont-join-the-gmo-confederacy-of-dunces

ย 

I like this definition:

ย 

Stupid people don't know they're stupid. Psychologists call it the Dunning-Kruger effect. They explain it as "a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence."

ย 

Interesting, even though I have too many bones to pick with that article to go into :)

ย 

Fun fact: Bayer bought out Monsanto.

Interesting, even though I have too many bones to pick with that article to go into :)

ย 

Fun fact: Bayer bought out Monsanto.

ย 

It's a controversial subject. I don't totally agree with the writer's black and white perspective. I think that the truth is always in the middle.

ย 

I do like the definition though :)

It's a controversial subject. I don't totally agree with the writer's black and white perspective. I think that the truth is always in the middle.

ย 

I do like the definition though :)

ย 

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say ! Truth is closer to the middle usually. And I don't like when people try to crush discussion with painting one side or the other as idiots, in general.

Love the def too.

What's wrong?!

ย 

We are posted out. :( I just got my business together. Achieved many things I wanted to do like singing etc and the military is moving us this summer and for sure by next. :((((( And I will miss my best friend so much. We are both feeling sick to our stomachs today about it. My husband called with the news this morning.

We are posted out. :( I just got my business together. Achieved many things I wanted to do like singing etc and the military is moving us this summer and for sure by next. :((((( And I will miss my best friend so much. We are both feeling sick to our stomachs today about it. My husband called with the news this morning.

awww geeze and you just got your own business started and its doing well. :( When can your husband retire? Does he HAVE to take the post?

Archived