Open Club  ·  90 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you thinking thread? round two, Part 4

indierockgrl

I already knew he was very ambitious but he is very intelligent too. Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA4IJNcgkfE

You should look up Bill Burr's bit on Arnold. I'd link it but I'm sure it's riddled with TOS violations.

"Anybody here think they could move to Austria, learn the language, become famous for working out, then be a movie star, then marry into their royalty, then hold public office? I'm on my third attempt at Rosetta Stone Spanish!"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember , when first attempting to lift weights,I used Arnies book 'encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding' a lot.

That's when taking out library books was more a thing than downloading or ordering online lol.

And watching 'pumping iron' - you could see the insane level of ambition !

Take the good, ignore the bad of it. Those guys are like living science experiments of the long term effects of so many supplements. It's just neat - nerdy as that may sound.

Those guys are like living science experiments of the long term effects of so many supplements.

That's right. I am pretty certain that some supplements are detrimental to your health but others like protein powder or creatine are harmless compared to junk food.

The funny thing is, usually the people who are regular patrons of Mcdonald's are the ones who condemn supplements.

Supplements vs Junk food-> 1-0

Thought I'd start watching 'Dawsons Creek' I was like, excuse me Dawson's what? HA!

Anyway, oh my God it's so lame it's better than comedy for me. Addicted already. Just another show to add onto the pile that my husband refuses to be in the room with me when they're playing hahahahahahah soooo good.

A friend of mine just married Kerr Smith. No lie.

"Anybody here think they could move to Austria, learn the language, become famous for working out, then be a movie star, then marry into their royalty, then hold public office? I'm on my third attempt at Rosetta Stone Spanish!"

He is right of course. But, truth be told, America is not like other countries. That's why Arnold (and pretty much the whole planet) wanted to move to the US. I read somewhere that he stayed illegally for 2 years when his visa expired. Dunno if it's true though.

In 21 days I’ll be hip deep in the Louisianna swamps hunting Alligators, the next day I’ll be in North Alabama hunting blue wing teal and Doves, the next I’ll be in south Al hunting teal,the whole next week will be devoted to deer hunting, spending time with my new lady friend, and my dog. Then it’s back to South Alabama to see my son,go watch Mr. Nick Saban and the boys from Tuscaloosa Alabama put a whipping on Ol’ Miss in Oxford Ms, the back to hunting Bluewings Sunday morning, then back to Ky for more Bluewing and Wood duck hunting that Monday and Tuesday, then drive to Houma, La, teal hunt that Wednesday morning, then back to work

Well I have an annoyingly one track mind these days, had a taste of someone good and now am clinging hard thanks to being stressed over work travel being non stop and not making time for anything else. Definitely need to do a hard stop on thinking about that individual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stumbled upon this video. This is ludicrous. The girls that accept these deals are simply lazy or from broken homes. You can live in London with minimum wage without any problem. I am doing it. And the journalist, what is she trying to prove? Pff, I can't stand pretentious good-deeders.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nah, you're not the only one. My dad died in October and I'm not looking forward to Christmas at all.

I am so so sorry for your loss ... my mum went nearly 5 years ago ..I don't think I will ever get over it , I have just learnt to live with it ..I have shed my tears this years with my beautiful memories . My dad went 26 years ago , so I have gotten used to that now .

Lots of love , you will get through it and carry on at the other side of Christmas xxx

Archived