Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Starting Over....again.

faraday

Lol, I'm not going to tell him that...he already hates having facial hair...but grows it because I like it....if I tell him that...he'll start shaving again.

Magnum pi was hot back in the day.

What colour are you now? I like being blonde...but it fried it getting this light...so I feel like I can't change...and I want orange hair again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent dyed my hair in probably 5 years...i did use a lemon and chamomile lightener in the summer. Its light brown with a bit of auburn highlights. I used to bleach years ago...fried it, too. But it's addictive or something. I kept going lighter and lighter. It started with an innocent streak.

Its so healthy now that I dont want to touch it. But i just have been on this change all the things kick lately.

Ha! I didn't specifically request that he grow a stache...I just think there is nothing hotter than a few days growth on a man...it's sexy, like I've had him trapped in my bed for a few days (happpybear will understand- she's a beard weirdo too). His stache is just very prominent...which is kind of unfortunate. It's funny, I used to notice it and hated it...but now I don't Now I feel like a mean gf lol

I don't remember what it's like to have my natural colour. I've been dying my hair since I was 13. Last year I did henna for a year...and that was pretty nice. Really hard to get out. When I say fried...I don't mean frizzy or dry...my colourist is pretty good at knowing my hair limits...I just mean it more like...I hate how easily it turns green now. It's super sensitive to chlorine...I use my purple shampoo so much. This was our first try at white blonde, some parts are yellow from when I had it blue. I go back next month to make it all white blonde.

How did you grow out your hair? I've debated it a few times...but when my roots get to a certain point...and my hair starts getting dull from the colour fading...I can't handle it and get it dyed

I just dealt with it. It was really a strange transition, I could have made it easier by dying my whole head a natural color as the roots came in, but I didn't even want to do anything. I admit I went overboard and my hair is already curly/slightly coarse to start, so it was like hay texture, almost. I couldn't imagine putting one more product in my hair. I wore my hair up a LOT. Lots of buns and twists. Cut to shoulder length a couple times(I usually keep it mid back). At times it looked like a bad ombre job.

I know that my friends really like jay...but what is up with girlfriends asking their gfs if they're engaged yet? I get this every time I talk to someone I haven't spoken to for a few weeks.

I'm not even ready for that yet. If he proposed right now....I would say "not yet." So...why is there this pressure? I get enough of this from my 6 year old, I don't need friends that "get it" bugging me too.

I'm still trying to get to know the guy!

I'm a dating ninja, so I've never got the dating question...because I usually had a few lined up

Idk...it feels almost like....they don't get me. I mean, I want to get married. My friends know this about me. But...I'm not just looking to get married, I'm looking for the love of my life. Finding someone to propose is easy...finding someone you are crazy about and can stay passionate about for a lifetime...that's hard. And it's like...they think I want to get married just so I can have a kid...and...I'm not sure what I've said that would make them think that. I've had plenty of opportunity to marry and have kids...it's not that simple.

And mhowe, I think I get you. You two have a good thing...you're happy...why change a good thing? It's not like you guys are planning on having kids...so...why can't you just enjoy each other like it is now?

One time MCJD said something mysterious, like there was something he couldn't tell us. So, I have all these fabulous fantasies like he's on a reality show or something. Lol I do have an active imagination. And I'll never find out, because I hardly watch tv. Oh well. If anyone watches a bachelorette, see if MCJD is someone's name...? Ok, yeah, not working.

On the marriage front, I do want to marry, but like Faraday said, only if it's to a man who makes my heart sing. My bf asked me the other night, Would you get married again? To which I said, wi th a shrug, Yeah. After that, nobody said anything. We weren't looking at each other when he asked, either. Way too much information would have been exchanged.

If I didn't have kids, would I marry? I don't know. I think so. I still have some old school sense of permanence associated with it, which is sort of funny given I've already got one under my belt. It still says "Forever" in a way that living forever, for me, doesn't quite. And yet I often talk about how words are meaningless...

Archived