Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

redrose85

It was hilarious. We were all just howling with laughter. One of the techs who keeps managing to lose hubcaps got a “solid gold” hubcap necklace that can also double as a bowl!

We also had a shuffleboard and foosball tournament. I always forget how fun shuffleboard is. I will totally dominate when I’m in a retirement home.

Time to go get some sunshine on my face. Can’t sit inside all day.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I am not. I took a first response and it practically shrieked “negative!" at me

I’m planning my fun things to do this week after work is done. Tomorrow I am going to hit up the craft store and get a big beautiful snowflake stamp and new silver embossing powder. Tuesday Alex and I are going to dinner and a movie, Weds I am going for coffee with a new friend, and Saturday is a big Christmas party at the new Indian food joint.

Whatever this is, it sucks. I have no brainpower, I feel fine for a chunk of the day and then feel crappy for another chunk of the day. Plain potato chips and mint tea are the only things that help. God bless potatoes. No period still, and I’m sorry for obsessing, but it’s over a week late and there’s no sign of it coming. I felt pretty good all day, minus headache and feeling tired, but after I went to the craft store I started feeling more nauseous than ever. I got home and downed a couple of ginger pills and a headache pill and now I am having peppermint tea and a couple of chips for dinner.

On the bright side of things, I found the exact stamp I had in mind, AND it was the last one, AND it was on sale. Only $14.99 I also got two stamps with holiday greetings (ie. Merry Christmas, etc...) cuz they were on for $1.50. I decided to get silver embossing and purple embossing, just to mix it up a little. I am a dork lol.

It’s not like “ooohh I gotta lie on the couch cuz I’m gonna hurl...” it’s just this feeling of perpetual pms. I’ve never felt this way before. I just read that stuffy noses and cold symptoms are a sign due to lowered immune response. Weird! I’ve got that too. Woke up this morning and things were all blocked up, but no sore throat like I ALWAYS get on the first day of a cold. I’d be over the moon if I was pregnant already lol. If I am, things haven’t even started yet and there’s no point in testing again.

I had a long night filled with bad dreams and some twitching in my belly along with a weird bit of cramping and pulling. Nothing painful, just out of the ordinary. Sorry if this is all tmi, I just have no other outlet lol

We were going to have a movie night tonight but I think I will just work on my Christmas cards. It took me a couple of hours, but I found this years’ design. I just need to get some deep blue card and more rhinestone stickies

It’s not like “ooohh I gotta lie on the couch cuz I’m gonna hurl...” it’s just this feeling of perpetual pms. I’ve never felt this way before. I just read that stuffy noses and cold symptoms are a sign due to lowered immune response. Weird! I’ve got that too. Woke up this morning and things were all blocked up, but no sore throat like I ALWAYS get on the first day of a cold. I’d be over the moon if I was pregnant already lol. If I am, things haven’t even started yet and there’s no point in testing again.

I have this a lot now since the hives came into my life. The first sign I'm getting a cold is a sore throat - always has been. But it seems like every morning I wake up I'm so stuffy like I'm in the middle of a cold. Once I get up though it clears up.

redrose! link removed

PM me also if you want some personal suggestions (they'll mostly be Lord of the Rings or Star Wars based)

Last night Alex suggested that down the line we expand our bathroom-- put in a soaker tub and a nice big walk in shower with slate tile, etc... He knows the way to a woman’s heart lol

*takes notes*

redrose! link removed

PM me also if you want some personal suggestions (they'll mostly be Lord of the Rings or Star Wars based)

*takes notes*

How about Obi? LOL.

Seriously though, so in limbo right now. The queasiness is so very random and it's like being hungry and queasy at the same time- hungsy? queasung? I'd just like to know yay or nay one way or the other is going on with my body.

How about Obi? LOL.

Seriously though, so in limbo right now. The queasiness is so very random and it's like being hungry and queasy at the same time- hungsy? queasung? I'd just like to know yay or nay one way or the other is going on with my body.

You sound literally just like my girlfriend!! She's been nauseous and queezy all day, not sure if it's hunger or not. Have you been eating? How is your appetite? In my case, sounds like I might be taking my girlfriend to a kickboxing class tonight and focus mostly on abdominal kicks

btw I really like Obi!

You sound literally just like my girlfriend!! She's been nauseous and queezy all day, not sure if it's hunger or not. Have you been eating? How is your appetite? In my case, sounds like I might be taking my girlfriend to a kickboxing class tonight and focus mostly on abdominal kicks

btw I really like Obi!

I can't believe you just said that

Well, if she is also having cramping and huge tatas, you may just be a daddy! j/k. But seriously.

I eat. I find I get queasy if I don't have anything. Once I eat something, it goes away, and a few hours pass and I'll feel gross again. It's...different. I'm having a hard time believing this is pms.

I had a fun night out at the pub after work I love making new friends. There’s one guy who I have managed to run into three times in two days lol. Yesterday at a networking lunch, this morning at a networking breakfast, and then tonight for a random happy hour I was meeting a new friend at. He saw me and was like “woah, again? Seriously?” Really nice guy though. I wanna double date with him and his fiance.

I am tempted Cheet lol

Yeah, last Monday. Doctor told me that after it comes out, you can get pg from sex about 5 days earlier. You know, it’s all about timing.

Queasy is starting to be the new normal for me, which is really quite sad. It’s been... since last Weds. I am considering buying a crate of peppermint tea and ginger tablets. They are amazing.

I absolutely cannot wait to sleep in on Saturday. I am just going to stay in bed

Archived