Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

redrose85

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we’re both really disappointed. I’m so tired of the scares and the negatives. 9 years of this, and I am over it.

Alex knew I was feeling pretty down, so he went out and got the bedroom set we’ve been waiting to get. We were planning to get it around this weekend anyways, but he felt the need to surprise me early.

This Christmas party we went to last night was pretty weak. We were there from 6:30-8:30 hahaha... Lame-o’s. It just wasn’t very fun. Partly because I had a really lousy day, and partly because it just wasn’t meant for new members who don’t know anyone yet. I didn’t feel very welcome or like our presence would have been missed at all.

Today I’m going to work on my Christmas cards and get some exercise (bust out the dvd’s!) I’ve been really lazy.

Yeah, we’re both really disappointed. I’m so tired of the scares and the negatives. 9 years of this, and I am over it.

Alex knew I was feeling pretty down, so he went out and got the bedroom set we’ve been waiting to get. We were planning to get it around this weekend anyways, but he felt the need to surprise me early.

Don't worry it will happen for you! It took me nine years to get pregnant with R.

I want to see!!

It’s not delivered yet, but once everything is in, we’ll get that and his new tv stand delivered. Can’t wait!

link removed

Everything is the same except ours is darker wood, and we’re getting a sleigh bed instead.

This store also has a beautiful solid wood dining table with 6 chairs for $599! If it’s still there in the new year, we’re going to scoop it.

This is the tv stand- but the one I got for Alex is in the grey-wash he really loved. link removed

Got the tv stand for $250.00 and the bedroom set with mattress and boxspring for $1700 with tax and delivery. Woot!

It’s going to be SO nice having proper storage for clothes and to be able to unpack all our movies and cds... ahhh organization. Also, I haven’t had a bedside table since I was 16.

Finished the Christmas cards, then I realized that I forgot some people. I’m hoping to cap it at 25, but that never really works, does it?

VIRGO (Aug. 24 - Sept. 23):

It may not be obvious where a certain situation is taking you but don’t worry – everything will be revealed in time. Trust your instincts over the next few days and never doubt that you are being watched over by positive forces. - See more at: link removed

12+ hour day today, here goes!

Final negotiations with a prospect (yet again) conversation to be had with the foreman of a site that we are doing an install for in a couple weeks, two meetings with prospects, then driving up island to meet with a couple of customers and do some prospecting, then a Christmas mixer for the chamber. I should be home by 9:30, hopefully.

I think foxes are the new owls. There seem to be many more fox things out there. Looking forward to when otters come into play lol.

I went to turn the dishwasher on this morning and discovered that you can set a delay. Now while I am at work, the dishwasher will magically come to life and clean the dishes It’s the little things.

Haha! We set our delay to start to run the dishes overnight, since electricity is usually cheaper in the middle of the night. Then I open the dishwasher in the morning so while I'm at work, the dishes air dry and don't get funky with the heat dry.

Gotta say, I am so glad I don't have to pull the big old portable dishwasher out of the closet to do dishes anymore lol.

This house is just so much more easier to live in.

People can never find our place. I'm thinking I'll have to put some kind of landmark out by the road because the house # is on the gate, but you can't see it from the road, so it's pretty useless. We don't even use the gate, come to think of it... it's just kind of latched on to the fence. Any suggestions for something tacky yet refined? Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Tube Man perhaps?

Gotta say, I am so glad I don't have to pull the big old portable dishwasher out of the closet to do dishes anymore lol.

This house is just so much more easier to live in.

People can never find our place. I'm thinking I'll have to put some kind of landmark out by the road because the house # is on the gate, but you can't see it from the road, so it's pretty useless. We don't even use the gate, come to think of it... it's just kind of latched on to the fence. Any suggestions for something tacky yet refined? Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Tube Man perhaps?

You should get either some nice statue or perhaps fountain or something that you can refer too....

or a solar powered light that helps illuminate the number, or get a light post, perhaps put some stucco around it and then the address

Or maybe a huge Lion

or something more practical since you love roses

get one of these puppies in the front yard image removed

Archived