Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexless marriage???

The absolute worst thing you can do right now is avoid seeing your daughter. You must hold it together enough to see her, or it will look like everything your wife is telling her about you is true.

There has been a major turn in events.
    Due to circumstances that Iím unable to control I am moving back home today but my wife is unaware.

I found out today that my wife is allowing our daughter to drink alcohol, smoke weed and is behind my back letting my daughter have boys in while she is alone.
    I canít even explain how angry I am about this and I canít say how I know this for sure but I heard it all with my own two ears.
    I will touch on this a little, my wife has told my daughter to bring the boy up on a particular day because I wonít be near the house then (I needed to pop home this Thursday to gather more clothes) but on top of that my wife said if dad appears hide the boy in the closet.
    I heard my wife saying you better not smoke that in the house if dad smells it he will go nuts.
    This is only a small part of what I heard from the friend but my wife was definitely making me out to be the bad person in all this when Iím not,,,,,Iím being a responsible adult and father.

Now this is why Iím returning, all this is going on behind my back and seems as though it has been for some time. I work nightshift and Iím away for 8pm most nights so I have no clue how long this has been going on.

I now feel as a parent I canít sit back and let this happen but I do fear when I put my foot down that my wife has our daughters mind so twisted with what she thinks is right and acceptable that Iím going to be the bad guy and our daughter will turn against me.

I will have to return today but unfortunately I canít divulge what Iíve heard as it would ruin a friendship but I see it as a true friend would speak out if they felt wrong was being done.

My family are absolutely disgusted about this as only yesterday I contacted my wife to say if she finds she is struggling with the upkeep of the house financially I will help her to save her having to worry about a roof over there heads.

I feel like I have been taken for a complete mug now, months and months of me bending over backwards to try and fix a marriage and Iíve been kept in the dark and mistreated without me even realising.

Anyway I will post an update and please feel free to chirp in on what you think.

P.S, our daughter is only 15 years old.

You might have to have your daughter drug tested.

Yeah, that really, really sucks. But you have to protect your daughter.

Also, she needs to be on birth control. Usually a boy in the bedroom means sex.

And all of this is grounds for you to go for full custody.

Thing is I donít I clearly heard my wife saying that you better not smoke that in that bedroom if he smells it he will go nuts so I think it obvious that my daughter is being allowed to use drugs.
    I have never entertained drugs in my life and thatís why it boils my blood so much. That and the fact my wife is freely letting this happen and hiding it from me.

I understand what a boy in the bedroom means, I was that age once heck we all were so I know what heís thinking.
    My worry is that my daughter is very petite and thin so there is nothing of her. If she and said boy are being allowed to consume alcohol and smoke drugs in my house things could get out of hand and he could easily overpower my daughter and there is nobody there to help her if she is alone.

That is another issue I have, I heard from a neighbour that my wife had brought two boys and my daughter back to the house the other night. Only reason my neighbor mention this was because of how laid the music was. Turns out my wife had allowed them all to consume alcohol and smoke weed that night. The boys are only 14 years old and Iím sure there parents wouldnít have known.

I really really donít know how to approach this later today as I donít want the friendship we have with this person to suffer because she felt I had to know what was going on.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You might have to have your daughter drug tested.

Yeah, that really, really sucks. But you have to protect your daughter.

Also, she needs to be on birth control. Usually a boy in the bedroom means sex.

And all of this is grounds for you to go for full custody.
    I honestly donít think my daughter will stay with me if this all goes south. My wife has made sure she has her well on her side.

Your wife is committing a crime and is putting all those kids in danger.

Drug test her not to prove it to yourself but to family court.

Your priority needs to be her safety. Never mind that she'll get mad.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Wow, I am so sorry your wife has deceived you in who she is and is endangering your child.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Wow, I am so sorry your wife has deceived you in who she is and is endangering your child.
    Thatís the thing she was always the strict one and knowing her for 20+ years this is a major shock to me.

So people am I doing the right thing going back as I see no other option in this.

It has to stop and the only way I can at the very least disrupt this is to be there so it canít happen.

The downside is that my wife could move out with our daughter and then Iím totally powerless from what I can imagine.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Your wife is committing a crime and is putting all those kids in danger.

Drug test her not to prove it to yourself but to family court.

Your priority needs to be her safety. Never mind that she'll get mad.
    I totally agree with you, every step of the way. Itís just a shame she canít see this. She seems to think in this day and age all the kids do it so itís acceptable but I totally disagree. Yes maybe all the kids do it but I bet all the parents are aware or allow it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice