Prayers/Good thoughts for my husband he is headed to surgery

Okay, not even sure what this day is but🤪 Saturday we went to visit my mother-in-law all seemed fine until about 2 PM then he was in pain. Then by the time we left  he was in pain so bad, we had to go to a hospital  nearest one. He passed out from the pain. So he’s in hospital two hours from me. I had to leave him there that night drive home take my son home who had been sitting in my car freezing for five hours. I slept for three hours and drove back then I was there for 10 hours yesterday and came back. did grocery shopping and now I’m working hopefully tonight I can bring him back home.

He will need his gallbladder taken out it has a 14 mm stone in it. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

I had my gallbladder removed years ago. While the pain from the gallstone was bad, the surgery itself was simple and quick. I was fully recovered and back to work in a week. Hopefully your husband's also goes well.

I had mine removed 2 months after my son was born it is a quick recovery. 

So they kept delaying my husband’s surgery for other people’s surgeries. Not feeding him or giving him something to drink and didn’t give him his mental health pills “ because of mix up down in emergency “ So he said get my IV’s out , I am going home I can’t just park myself here indefinitely. Goodbye. I picked him up at 12:30 last night and we got home at 2:30. 

Working is rough today. 😖🥴

• Sad 3

Wow, that's unbelievable. When my surgery was scheduled it was a hard and fast appointment time. No pushing mine back for other people.

Was this at a hospital or a surgery center? Mine was at a surgery center so there were no emergency patients. 

They need to provide better service for your husband.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Wow, that's unbelievable. When my surgery was scheduled it was a hard and fast appointment time. No pushing mine back for other people.

Was this at a hospital or a surgery center? Mine was at a surgery center so there were no emergency patients. 

They need to provide better service for your husband.

The base is booking his appointment so he can’t be bumped . He was in Emergency before . I don’t think we have surgery centres . 

• 1 month later...