• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are a beautiful bride, Heather! That is such a delicate lace overdress. I love it!'

You and Chris look so happy.

I remember once you posted that Chris says he was out looking for sex and found true love! I am so glad you found one another.

Congratulations, and may you two, and your child(ren) live long and happy lives together.

Youareworthy

You are a beautiful bride, Heather! That is such a delicate lace overdress. I love it!'

You and Chris look so happy.

I remember once you posted that Chris says he was out looking for sex and found true love! I am so glad you found one another.

Congratulations, and may you two, and your child(ren) live long and happy lives together.

Youareworthy

Thank you so much!!

Yes, he wasn't looking for a relationship - he was enjoying being single after a bad relationship had ended a year prior, and was just doing the single guy thing. But we met and that was that! We were inseparable from day one, and that's never changed.

Yay! How does it feel to be married now? Are ya'll planning to have another baby soon or are you focused on having one?

We're focused on having this little guy, and then we'll see what happens! Since we were leaving the whole kids-or-no-kids thing up to fate, and fate decided to give us one, I think we'll just have to see what happens next!

And it feels sooo great! We've been living as if we were married for so long, but actually being married feels reaaaally good. It just makes us feel that much closer, which I didn't think was even possible!

We're focused on having this little guy, and then we'll see what happens! Since we were leaving the whole kids-or-no-kids thing up to fate, and fate decided to give us one, I think we'll just have to see what happens next!

And it feels sooo great! We've been living as if we were married for so long, but actually being married feels reaaaally good. It just makes us feel that much closer, which I didn't think was even possible!

Doesn't it feel really good ? It adds a whole other dimension to your relationship.

Doesn't it feel really good ? It adds a whole other dimension to your relationship.

Yes! It feels like we're a family now. Even if we didn't have the baby on the way, there's something about being married, sharing a last name, calling one another husband and wife, that really just gives me a sense of family and pride and comfort.

Told ya it's different. It TOTALLY feels different after you jump the broom.

Archived