• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations! Your wedding sounds lovely, the butterflies made me laugh. I could totally see that imagery.

May you both have a long and happy life filled with laughter and love.

Thanks, PP!!!

The funny thing is, when Chris came home from work the other day, he showed me pics he'd taken in his office - a butterfly was waiting for him on his desk and proceeded to crawl on his leg!

Congratulations!!

As a wedding DJ, i see a wide array of weddings, but my favorite kind (even though I don't DJ them because they're so quiet and intimate) are like what you described.

Also, I don't know if you've ever seen the show "How I met Your mother", but it reminds me of Marshall and Lily's private wedding.

I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best!

Congratulations!!

As a wedding DJ, i see a wide array of weddings, but my favorite kind (even though I don't DJ them because they're so quiet and intimate) are like what you described.

Also, I don't know if you've ever seen the show "How I met Your mother", but it reminds me of Marshall and Lily's private wedding.

I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best!

I loved that show (HIMYM)! And thank you! I'm also a fan of the small, intimate weddings - we never wanted anything big or showy, that's just not us. And this was absolutely perfect.

Archived