Hope's Preggo Thread

Hope75

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ belladonna. The one time I had surgery I ate right before midnight, and as soon as I came our of anesthesia I was demanding food until they finally gave it to me.

Hope - I didn't realize you were per diem. Glad you'll have time to recover before being back on your feet and your kids will be lucky to have you mostly at home. Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to get all the details!

Thank you everyone! My surgery was scheduled for 10:30 but I got bumped earlier to 9, so unless there are emergent sections ahead of me it shouldn't be too bad.

Sophie I switched to per diem after my daughter was born so my husband and I did not have to do daycare.

Hi All!

Our baby boy was born tuesday morning at 9:55 am weighing 8lbs and 19.5" long. He is just perfect and I am recovering nicely from the c-section (it does seem to be a bit easier this time around). We are being discharged from the hospital this morning and are looking forward to going home. So far our daughter seems to like her baby brother, we'll have the true test once we get home though!

So glad to hear good news Hope. I hope everything goes well once you get home. Congrats again!

Of course I was a geek and went back and checked - BellaDonna won the poll with an 8 lbs 2 oz guess! So now she gets to name him

Well I knew I was off when she said 8lbs, I guess him at 9.1 but that is only because Hope made it seem like she was gigantic. LOL

Congratulations Hope. Glad you and baby get to go home.

Archived