Hope's Preggo Thread

Hope75

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy for you!!! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering how things were going. I am so thrilled to hear that the baby kicked the SCH right out of there and completely took over. lol Sounds like you'll be quite a busy mama in June. wow- 12 weeks already. Yay!!!

Hi All,

Have some truly great news to update with.

We went in for our 12 week U/S and to check on the subchorionic hemorrhage. Baby was wiggling all over and looked wonderful. He or she is measuring ahead by 4 days still at 11w6d and the HB was 174.

The tech searched all over and couldn't find the SCH. She even went back to my older ultrasounds to see where it was so she could go back and search more thoroughly and it is GONE. Completely healed!

My midwife said the prognosis is really good, since it was diagnosed early, I've had no bleeding this time and it resolved on it's own by 12 weeks, that it isn't likely to come back.

I feel so blessed today.

This is amazing!!! Truly a blessing! Congratulations!!!

So unfortunately I have a bad update.... last night I woke up at 3 am bleeding and continued to bleed for 2 1/2 hours moderately. We called the on call OB and went in this afternoon for an ultrasound. Baby still looks good and is measuring 4 days ahead, but they found what they think is a new SCH, another bleed. So, we are back to square one of watching and worrying and waiting.....I go back in a week for another ultrasound.

I'm exhausted and so tired of this rollercoaster. In total the last 6 months with both pregnancies it has been 20 weeks of worrying, 8 ultrasounds, 4 major bleeds, 1 miscarriage..... I am just afraid to hope this baby is going to be OK.

Hey all,

Just a little update:

Had another ultrasound today and baby continues to look good, measuring ahead 4 days still and moving all over with a strong heartbeat. No sign of an SCH today, however they found I have a partial placenta previa. So, they are going to have me rest up for a few weeks and if no bleeding I will be allowed to return to work and have a follow up ultrasound in 4 weeks. Hoping that as the uterus grows the placenta will move up off the cervix, but it is likely to cause some bleeding which could be significant so I'll be watched closely for awhile.

Thanks for the well wishes and good thoughts!

They say that if your pregnancy is stressful, your baby will be an "easy" baby.

I am glad they are watching you closely. It's good to hear that there was no sign of an SCH this time. I'm sure it was stressful to hear about the placenta previa but it sounds like you will be in very good care. Get your rest and know we are all thinking of you.

• 4 weeks later...
Happy New Year Hope75!!! Any updates????

Hi Bella,

Thanks for thinking of me.

Things seem to going along well. I was released back to work 10 days ago after 2 1/2 weeks with no bleeding, and am 17 weeks along now. We hopefully find out the sex next tuesday and they will evaluate the placenta previa at that time, I have a level II ultrasound at a high risk clinic.

I am not feeling any movement yet but have an anterior placenta so that can hinder it. I just started feeling my daughter around 17 weeks so hopefully soon! We have a home doppler from when I was pregnant with her and we do check the HB about once a week just for reassurance.

I think it's a girl! I'll keep you all posted.

Archived