Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

annie24

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are brave! I don't think I could ever get the brazilian wax..the pain, the exposure lol....I'm not up for it. Although my friend got one and she said it's worth doing even just once because the hair grows in a lot softer. Still...I can't. I'm OK with having hair there. And if any guy ever complains, I'll just remind him that it's OK that I went through puberty or else we shouldn't be hooking up lol.

Remind me what a brazilian is again? Isn't that everything? See, that just sounds painful. A bikini wax, eh.. maybe. Putting hot wax near my va jay jay? *shakes head* I can get my eyebrows waxed no problem but it's super sensitive down there! I have never had my legs waxed either though, I just shave them. Although I'm kind of spoiled right now. SInce I obviously don't see my husband on a regular bases if I just 'forget' to shave for a week or two whose going to notice? My cat?

yeah, the brazilian is everything! hahah. not like i have anyone to show off for either. i wax my legs all the time though. regardless. the hair grows back thinner and lighter every single time. that's worth it! and you only have to do it once every few weeks.

well, interesting time, lol. i'm on my extended vacation now. went to a wedding celebration yesterday. the couple actually got married a few months ago in a civil ceremony, but had the party now. they rented a pretty space/party area in a nice, i don't know - private land/houses or whatnot. hard to explain. it was very pretty but unseasonably cold. the food was great and they had soooo much beer and alcohol. it was out of control. it was a day long party. omg. drank soo much but didn't have a hangover because i spaced i out over the day and lots of food.

anyway, there were a lot of cute guys there, but thanks to the multitude of beer, they were acting like drunk idiots. one guy wanted to kiss me, but i saw that he had been kissing some other girl that night (she had left by that time) and i said, 'no, you have a gf and she is very pretty and i like her.' he said ok. (i later found out that they had just hooked up once but she wasn't interested in more. another guy (well, his friend) came up to me and said that guy wanted me and said something about a hotel. i was like 'uh... i don't even know him!' i mean, if he had come up to me, earlier in the night, wasn't drunk, made some nice conversation, maybe i would have been up for it. but they were just acting like drunk idiots. i hear that they are all super nice guys - really great guys, super nice and sweet, but i think they're not in a good way right now, lol.

we're all together for this 'wedding weekend.' so, saw the guys again today... they are still drinking. oh my goodness.

and then there was more drama last night. we had a shuttle bus that took us from the hotel to the party site. on the way back at the end of the night, some of the guys were super drunk and acting like jerks. he was pulling one girl's hair, and she said stop, he didn't, so then she pulled his hair. and then he hit her, smacked her accross the face. he's a super big guy and she's really small. she started crying, no one else realized what happened, then there was a big old drama with the bride and groom yelling at each other, bride complaining that his friends are being jerks to her friend who is not from this country, etc.... the big guy was drunk (and perhaps on cocaine as well, and probably didn't mean to do it, but he definitely has some anger issues). oh my goodness. so much drama. apparently now he's really feeling bad and ashamed, which is good. she is ok too.

he was pulling one girl's hair, and she said stop, he didn't, so then she pulled his hair. and then he hit her, smacked her accross the face. he's a super big guy and she's really small.

Holy crap! That's not something you see every day (thankfully!) a weekend. I'm glad you ultimately had fun despite people smacking each other around and trying to land one night stands. At least the food was good. lol

Ok, 1, I can't believe I've NEVER written in your journal. And 2, those guys sound nuts! Nothing is sexier than a guy sloshing all over you and then sending a wingman over to finish the job!

And wow, the people fighting...were they a couple? How do you know everyone who's there? That's crazy! I wouldn't know what to do int hat situation.

Are you meeting any ENA buddies while you're there?

I knew a guy who would turn into a totally different person when drunk.

Just like the guys you mentioned.

One night his wife had enough and smacked him hard over the head with a cast iron pan when he entered the house.

Stopped him drinking even since.

How long did she spend in jail? Violence like that is never right even if the notion does come from the drawing board of a hack cartoonist.
How long did she spend in jail? Violence like that is never right even if the notion does come from the drawing board of a hack cartoonist.

Does sound like something made up out of a typical cartoon script.

Although, she didn't spend any time in jail.

Before that he would come home aggressive and basically be a jerk prior.

I guess it took a cast iron pan to make him realize that what's going on isn't good.

Especially when they had children to raise.

Being in the military here can have the peer pressure of 'drinking with the boys', even if it causes problems but that's another story.

Well, it's a classic cartoon situation - wife hitting errant husband over the head with a frying pan or rolling pin. But if women actually do this then they are committing a crime and should do the time for it. In the case that you mention she could have killed him or put him in a coma. It's neither funny nor justified.

I guess cartoon situations do happen in real life.

In the most serious out come he could have most certainly been killed or in a coma.

But.

Death nor coma happened, which is why I would not have looked at the situation from such a serious view with serious implications.

From my view, the behavior which he exhibited, which involved abuse and violence towards the family due to alcohol was ceased completely after the situation occurred.

Would I advocate such behavior?

No.

Was the outcome positive in this situation?

Yes.

Archived