Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

annie24

Ok, 1, I can't believe I've NEVER written in your journal. And 2, those guys sound nuts! Nothing is sexier than a guy sloshing all over you and then sending a wingman over to finish the job!

And wow, the people fighting...were they a couple? How do you know everyone who's there? That's crazy! I wouldn't know what to do int hat situation.

Are you meeting any ENA buddies while you're there?

Yes, going to meet brazil girl and sophie in a few days! if that gives you any clue as to what country I'm in, lol.

These guys are totally nuts. you have no idea how lucky i am to be alive now, lol!!

so, the drama of the smacking wore off (he smacked a random girl at the wedding, not his gf). though he and his gf did sit and fight outside of the hotel for 2 hours. he's not right in the head.

anyway, the last few days have been chill, hanging out with the couple and their families and friends. seeing a bit of the city. 2 of the groom's friends wanted to go clubbing so i said i want to go! everyone warned me that these guys are crazy and i'm like, 'whatever.' the groom's cousin wanted to go too, and the bride's sister, but their respective parents said, no way, not with these guys. i said to the parents that i would keep and eye on them, but they still said no. anyway, so the 3 of us go. one guy, not the driver, is falling down drunk already, he had a whole bottle of liquor before hand. the driver is ok to drive, uh, mostly. so, it's just us 3. (falling down drunk guy is the one who was trying to kiss me at the wedding, but i told him no because he had a gf. ok, so he doesn't actually have a gf. I'll call him FDD).

in the car, FDD is every 4 minutes asking if I want to F them or what. lol. i said i want to go to the club! he's very cute and charming though. apart from being FDD. The other guy pretty much is more together. so after like a 40 minute drive, we get to the club, it is pouring rain, i'm in my heels and little dress, no umbrella none of us and there is a huge line! ugh. so, we go and stand in it and are resigned to the rain. FDD gets his act together and appears to sober up goes and chats with the VIP people and after 30 minutes, we get to go to the VIP line. Problem is, the VIP is super expensive, roughly $200 USD each. The other guy is pissed and like, whatever, we can go home. but FDD manages to somehow get us in for free, no idea what he said.

so, we are finally in the club, other guy goes to get a beer, and FDD somehow talks me into sharing a bottle service with him (at a low cost of only $300 USD for a bottle of vodka and juices and sodas). omg. i'm kind of freaking out at the cost of what i thought would be a simple night out. but whatever. we don't have to pay until the end of the night - we're all issued a wristband with a bar code and then we pay as we leave the club. the guys wind up flirting with lots of girls, i wind up kissing FDD here and there (easier somehow than trying to brush off his advances all night) and i met a cute guy also, we kissed and he got my contact info, he lives in the US, but very far from me. actually, i was kissing the cute guy while FDD guy was like hanging on my back. i'm just like, 'yeah, my friend is drunk.'

so, FDD polishes off a second bottle of liquor (i only had a few shots from it). he is really super FDD now!! other guy and i decide that maybe it's time that we get out of there when all of a sudden, all the power goes out in the club except the emergency lighting! so, we try to leave, but none of the registers are working, and FDD guy is so drunk that it's taking 2 of us to hold him up! he's annoying everyone around him, so we kind of have to babysit him. We try to find an exit and are stopped by security telling us we have to pay, but wait until the power goes back on. the other guy starts arguing, saying that our friend is very very sick, needs and ambulance and we don't have time for this crap, we need to leave. the security guy helps us out, shows us to another cash register that is working (i guess it's powered by an iPad) and we stand in line there. finally, when we get to the front, i don't know what happened or how, it was so fast, but the crazy guys get through with paying nothing at all!!!!! he basically stumbled out!!

i get my wrist band checked, but i'm in a hurry to catch up with the crazy guys running in the rain so the guy ripped it off of me and didn't even scan it! i don't think i actually had to pay anything, because i think i was free to get in and the guys put the drinks on their codes.

so, somehow we got out of paying +$600 in costs. but we still have to get home. it's pouring rain, i'm trying to run in heels, and crazy guys have ripped off their shirts. FDD is trying to jump into traffic. i hold his hand to try to keep him from doing anything stupid, and then somehow, he unzipped his zipper and he put his penis into my hand!! ok, i stop holding his hand now. we found the car, and then had a 40 minute drive back, in the dark and rain. the driver didn't have very much to drink at the club, so i felt ok, but the roads were just so dark.

anyway, we made it back at 6 AM, alive. the boys woke up drunk this morning. we're all having dinner tonight (families + friends).

everyone today was telling me they were so happy i came home alive because those guys are so nuts when they party. even the groom said he doesn't go and party with them because they are so out of control. the guys said that was the best night ever. they said usually they take home girls, but this time they didn't and had the best time, lol. (i don't count, i guess, by the way!!)

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hold his hand to try to keep him from doing anything stupid, and then shomehow, he unzipped his zipper and he put his penis into my hand!! ok, i stop holding his hand now.

OMG!!! What a creep! Well, this "not dating" Journal sure kicked it up a knotch, didn't it? All the activity came all at once! lol

Sophie's comment had me dying with laughter too:

Let's not do that once I get there, ok? LOL

I hope at least one of you is bringing their camera. lol

LOL. LOL. LOL.

Is it normal that I'm literally ROFL reading your adventure? It's SO typical of REALLY sleazy and out of control Brazilian guys. Immature too. I mean, sorry, but that was a hilarious read. This country is really out of control though, as you have probably noticed.

I promise not all guys are that crazy. If you get to meet T you'll see he's nice and normal.

I can't wait to see you next week. When do you guys want to go for drinks? Sunday? Monday? I can't wait to hear all about this again IN person.

hahaha, i believe you that not all brazilian guys are like this. a lot of the guys i met were really cool. these guys were hilarious though. i did have a good time, regardless. i also have bite marks on my breasts. The groom, everytime i saw him apologized profusely, lol. i told him it's all good. i think after the incident with my roommate earlier this week, all the guys realized that they might scare us American girls so i think they are being very sensitive, lol. sort of. well, not really. after that night, and the guy driving dropped me off in the hotel lobby, he gave me a big hug and apologized if he offended me at any point. so sweet!

hahaha, forgot to mention that!! yeah, at one point, we were outside at a bar stool, he was sitting, i was standing, he was passed out, in my boobs. i figured that asleep is better than him raising hell. then he woke up and took a few nips. i guess he remembered none of this the next day. they were so proud of themselves that they were able to skip out on the entire bar tab. then we went to dinner (all like, 16 of us) that night and at one point, the lights went out in the restaurant, and they started joking that we should do the same thing.

Ok, 1, I can't believe I've NEVER written in your journal. And 2, those guys sound nuts! Nothing is sexier than a guy sloshing all over you and then sending a wingman over to finish the job!

lol!!! after we left the wedding, we spent some time with the sister of the groom in her city on the beach. the sister, who is like life-long best friends with that guy who was sloshing over me (not FDD) told me the he told her he wanted to kiss me. I said, 'well, why didn't he come over during the party and talk to me?' she said, 'because then you would have been a real person, and not just a piece of meat, and he would have gotten shy again.' sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

hahah! i dunno about that....

so.... i am on a tour now with other people. i'm the oldest person. the youngest is 20. ok. i have a crush on him, lol!! he is so adorable. he's straight out of the military and has an awesome body. i sometimes catch him making eyes at me, but i'm not sure. he's so sweet and very mature for his age, i think. today, i was just kind of standing there, and he took a photo of me, because he said he thought i looked nice. lol. i think i heard he has a gf, but i don't care. if i get the opportunity, i will go for it!!

hahah, no bg. the guy on fb you saw me with is a different guy!!! i dunno. 20 year old. not sure now if he is interested or not. i was chatting with him today. we're flirting, but he's flirting with everyone too. the guy in the photo is 29 but single. 20 year old is super cute but has a gf for sure, he told me. i told him he was stupid to come to brazil, having a gf, i told him he is 20, and he should enjoy being 20 years old and all that entails. i told him i'm the devil on his shoulder. he's like, don't remind me, lol!!!!

Lol sounds like annies life is bless with eye candy where ever she goes.

That's a great thing even if these people are going to be nothing but acquaintances.

I wonder how many of Annie's photos of Brazil will have the 20 year old somewhere in the picture to make the photos even nicer to look at

Why don't you flirt with 29 single guy then? He looks cute too. Lol.

And I mean, you did give me a hard time for seeing C, should I do the same to you?? Lol. Bad girl!!

hahah, i would be fired from the mod team, i am sure!!!

nah. 20 year old is downstairs having a drunk conversation with my drunk 21 year old roommate right now. oh well. flirting a bit with the 29 year old. we'll see. we get on well as friends, not sure that he is interested in more. he's a nice guy. has a sweet tooth, like me.

hm. not interested in 29 year old for a variety of reasons. better as friends. i get the feeling he feels the same as me??? 20 year old has stopped giving me the eye and is now making serious eyes at the 21 year old, meanwhile, during the daytime, he is shopping for presents for his gf back home... hmmmm.... drama!!! this tour will be over in a few more days, and we will be with some new people on the next trip (me and 3 other girls are continuing on this trip together).

More dramas, am kind of annoyed so I need to vent. First off, I've been on a long journey this morning to find wifi. ugh. and i dropped my iphone in the toilet last night. hopefully it comes back to life!!

29 year old and i have spent a lot of time together the last few days on this tour (walking together, he would always sit next to me, etc....). I thought it was becoming a flirtation or that he was interested, but then last night, a bunch of us went out drinking, we stayed out almost all night, and at the end of the night when we were saying goodbye, I gave him a big hug and tried to give him a kiss, but got his cheek. hm. ugh. so, i guess it is just friends overall. though i really thought that there was flirting/interest there.... so, i feel a bit icky today. well, today, we are supposed to hang out as well, along with a few others. i won't be trying for a kiss again, that is for sure!!

21 year old has been trying very hard to get with the 20 year old, it's obvious and a joke to all now. he has a gf, has been super clear about it, but she's still trying.

well, today is the last day of my tour, i start a new tour tonight with another group (but a couple of the same girls from the first group). so, won't have to see 20 year old or 29 year old again! lol.

Archived