Cucumbers good for experimenting?

BronzedSkin123

I was wondering if cucumbers were good as a substitute for dildos/vibrator? I thought about buying some at the market. I'm fed up with still not getting any pleasure from sex. I've been consistently depressed about this for 3 years (probably a little more) and I won't ever be happy until my problem is solved--I start to feel some good sensations down there

I was wondering if cucumbers were good as a substitute for dildos/vibrator? I thought about buying some at the market. I'm fed up with still not getting any pleasure from sex. I've been consistently depressed about this for 3 years (probably a little more) and I won't ever be happy until my problem is solved--I start to feel some good sensations down there

not in my opinion

No. Use a sex toy that can be washed and is sanitary. Cucumbers are often waxed and can carry who knows what contaminates, things you don't want in your vagina.

Hard plastic sex toys are best for being the most sanitary. Soft are hard to keep as clean as they are more porous.

This is a link to a good toy shop online. They provide good info and have good prices, this link is also the first timers kit. link removed

if you do use a cucumber put a condom on it. i would never use one because they are too hard, seem uncomfy... you can get a good soft dildobrator (yes i made that up) for 20 dollars. plus these stay fresh forever.. unlike the cucumber.

all in all its a better investment.

If you're using a cucumber, it's probably too big.

Get a smallish vibrator and experiment with that. I know that you can get something decent for about £10 but I'm not sure what the US market is like for it. Google vibrators and check out the different types you can get.

I'd recommend a vibe over a dildo as it's more versatile in regards to where you can position it.

And in the long run, one toy purchase is going to work out cheaper than repeat cucumbers, even if the initial outlay is more - it is worth it.

Definitely don't use a cucumber..you don't know what can leech out of the cucumber skin into that area. Even if you wash the cucumber with soap and water to get out the germs from it being handled in the grocery store, you don't know what is naturally in the skin of the cucumber that can be harmful if inserted in the vaginal area. Also, what if the cucumber breaks or a piece comes off. Not good.

get you a vibrator or a dildo or something. Don't put food of any kind in there.

This is kind of like big game hunting. If you're going to kill the cucumber, then when you're done you have to make sure and dice it up and eat it in your salad.

You can't just abuse the cucumber for fun, and then leave it by the side of the road to die.

i seen xray pictures of a guy who was experiementing with, of all things, potatoes and a jar of jelly...needless to say he couldn't get them out and it made for some funny xray pictures. funny for me...embarrassing for him.

like someone said above. put a condom on it if you're going to go that route. and dont get one of those european cucumbers...you might be better off with your fist.

Don't cucumbers typically have little prlckly things on it?

Hmm, i realize i have not bought one in ages, i dont even remember.

I agree with the others. Buy a toy. If you are having problems with the sensation getting used to smoething that is very dissimilar to the real thing wno't help you much.

some use bananas and carrots along with cucumbers. Please don't use the cucumber, I love slicing them up to eat on my sandwhiches! as the others said, you should try a toy that isn't too big and can be easy to maintain...no produce! I also heard of people using hairbrush handles, candlesticks, butterknives, toothbrushes, tampons,....yikes! Try your own fingers for a bit as they won't break off inside of you, spoil, or give you an infection!

Archived