Cucumbers good for experimenting?

BronzedSkin123

they're not expensive...i just bought a new one that was $8.00

Are you talking about cucumbers??? Wow, mighty expensive cucumbers. LOL

speaking of hospital visits.... I went to school with a girl who expirimented with a hotdog... it broke...it got stuck...

I hope there was no mustard on it. LOL

Looks like I am on a roll....or maybe that was the hotdog!

some use bananas and carrots along with cucumbers. Please don't use the cucumber' date=' I love slicing them up to eat on my sandwhiches! as the others said, you should try a toy that isn't too big and can be easy to maintain...no produce! I also heard of people using [b']hairbrush handles, candlesticks, butterknives, toothbrushes, [/b]tampons,....yikes! Try your own fingers for a bit as they won't break off inside of you, spoil, or give you an infection!

Okay, that's just downright creepy...it just gives me visions of men who sexually assault women or other men with broom handles etc.

Dildos are rather expensive and I was looking for something really cheap

I was outraged when i went to a local sex stores. They can be quite the ripoff sometimes, $50 for something like that. The best thing to do is look around hard, you can find one for $10 or less. I actually bought mine at Spencers Gag Gifts (google it to see if there's one near you) for $9.99. If you think about it, if you do manage to use a cucumber (which are usually too overgrown to fit in the vagina comfortably) it's going to come out more expensive because well, the cucumber is only gonna last so long and you will have to keep replacing them, and they are by no means cheap vegetables. Plus, like others said, not very sanitary. Also, you can google sex stores and see if there are any dildos you would like that are in your price range, and order them online. Might come out just as cheap if you aren't having luck with the adult stores.

I also heard of people using hairbrush handles' date=' candlesticks, butterknives, toothbrushes, tampons,....yikes! Try your own fingers for a bit as they won't break off inside of you, spoil, or give you an infection![/quote']

I used to work in a hospitals x-ray dept and the things we have seen...

Pickle jars, vibrators, slimline vases, beer bottles... One person had a vibe up their backside because they hadn't kept a hold of it, and had to be told that it could only be got out when the batteries had run down. It sounds funny, but basically required an op.

They would get put up on the viewer in the library and docs from other departments would come down to have a look.

I used to work in a hospitals x-ray dept and the things we have seen...

Pickle jars, vibrators, slimline vases, beer bottles... One person had a vibe up their backside because they hadn't kept a hold of it, and had to be told that it could only be got out when the batteries had run down. It sounds funny, but basically required an op.

They would get put up on the viewer in the library and docs from other departments would come down to have a look.

Wow LOL. Pickle jars!!!!

What happened? Did they just get stuck up there??? And then have to get operated?

Gawd I though things like this where just a skit/joke they made on SNL (saterday night live).

link removed (dunno if you can see the video).

what does peeling it do? should she microwave it to get it hot?

Well they're not smooth and people touch them with their hands in the supermarket (yes, I know it was a rhetorical one)

Warning: do not put in microwave with a condom on - potential risk of getting pregnant with a cucumber

Well they're not smooth and people touch them with their hands in the supermarket (yes, I know it was a rhetorical one)

Warning: do not put in microwave with a condom on - potential risk of getting pregnant with a cucumber

i don't think the real thing is all smooth and skinned like you say to do to a cucumber.

Archived