Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who should I choose

It's time to grow up, mature and stick with the mother of your child. Work on trying your very best to improve your relationship with your daughter's mother. It's time to man up and do the right thing. Show respect, be selfless and be honorable.

Iíve tired being the bigger person and getting a conversation started on how to make our relationship work Iíve tried everything but we constantly argue over different things and itís starting to grate on me yea my feelings for my ex might not be all I thought they were but does that not put doubt in your head that your not worth the right person and at the minute we canít go to counselling

Gold Member
    Well I would cut all contact with the ex currently. You are already in a relationship and you have a child with your partner so you owe it to your child to try and resolve these issues.

However if you try and give 100% and the loves really gone then you need to leave. Not cheat but leave with maturity and respect and sort agreement over financial support and child visits.

Staying together for the kids is the worst advice ever. Nothing will damage your child more. That is closely followed by the toxic term 'man up'.

My gut feeling is you will end up with neither woman. The ex is just you just tying to justify a reason why you no longer have feelings for your current partner.

I have cut the contact with the ex and I am willing to try and rekindle things with my current partner, I would never cheat on her I would leave before anything Like that happened and even more so sheís my daughters mother that doesnít show a great deal of respect if her father did that or her mother so that is out the question, we was once Inseparable but now it seems she is distant and thatís whatís been playing on my mind a lot am I only in this relationship for my daughter

Gold Member
    Try couple therapy with a professional and see how that goes. If she's unwilling then I guess you have your answer.

Originally Posted by Mystery12345
    I maybe should mention that we also have a daughter and im at a stage now where I donít think I want to be with her anymore of course I still have feelings for her but also the feelings for my ex have also returned and I donít know weather I should stick with the mother of my child or go for something Different
    Who is going to be a father to your child?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice