Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The other groomsman

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by FirstDates
    What do you mean?
    You said that all of their couple photos were selfies - surely there were other candid pictures from the wedding that you or other people took with other people in them. Am i ancient and o one knows what a snapshot is anymore?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    You said that all of their couple photos were selfies - surely there were other candid pictures from the wedding that you or other people took with other people in them. Am i ancient and o one knows what a snapshot is anymore?
    The kids call them "pics".

Bronze Member
    Oh, I meant in their slideshow at the weddingóliterally all selfies, none of them with friends or family or other couples. All selfies, all one on one. I do have a few photos from the wedding..,

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by FirstDates
    Oh, I meant in their slideshow at the weddingóliterally all selfies, none of them with friends or family or other couples. All selfies, all one on one. I do have a few photos from the wedding..,
    Then you would have no reason to share photos with someone because everyone has them vs random pictures that were not the official pictures that you want to share.

Platinum Member
    The question is - do you ever try to meet guys outside of weddings? This guy cleary was clearly not drawn to you, nor seemed to really notice you. Why not meet guys at other places and concentrate on guys who actually approach you, show interest - join a co ed team sport, a meetup group - whatever

Bronze Member
    The question is - do you ever try to meet guys outside of weddings? This guy cleary was clearly not drawn to you, nor seemed to really notice you. Why not meet guys at other places and concentrate on guys who actually approach you, show interest - join a co ed team sport, a meetup group - whatever
    Yep, Iím dating online as well. This would be the first person Iíve ever met at a wedding. So far a rarity for me 😉

Another one? Girl you are like the seagulls in finding Nemo whenever an attractive dude passes your radar.

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Iím kidding, but only a little.

Yes men like to be approached too, but just like a man coming on too strong can be a turn off, overeager women can turn men off too.

Like I said in the other post, it just really seems like you are trying to force this. I agree with ABB for the most part.

Try to let it happen naturally.

I donít think itís a bad idea to Facebook friend him, maybe even ask to hang out but keep your feet on the ground. Donít come on too strong and rush it, feel him out before you leap from hey remember me to letís meet up. Leave some breathing room, who knows maybe he will make the move.

chill, enjoy meeting people, youíre young, stop trying to force it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice